Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dusk2dawn thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mr-YK

I made a topic discussing this. It still doesn't seem like normal behaviour considering she is this situation through force almost.

Yup I will post my POV there.. I watched the promo again when Yogi entered she was happy seeing him and smiling while asking about his opinion.😁

Mr-YK thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Yup I will post my POV there.. I watched the promo again when Yogi entered she was happy seeing him and smiling while asking about his opinion.😁

I hope its just that. Also I thought Gunjan was the most pretty lol

dusk2dawn thumbnail

I hope its just that. Also I thought Gunjan was the most pretty lol

Lol..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Pari is more prettier inside out..😍

Mr-YK thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Lol..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Pari is more prettier inside out..😍

Honestly speaking she has inner and outer beauty. The inner beauty however is more important. It radiates and truly defines you. Pari is honestly a really great character even though she comes from a troubled background. Those people are genuine and pure at heart. 

Edited by Mr-YK - 4 years ago
dusk2dawn thumbnail

Honestly speaking she has inner and outer beauty. The inner beauty however is more important. It radiates and truly defines you. Pari is honestly a really great character even though she comes from a troubled background. Those people are genuine and pure at heart. 

Totally agree with you.

Pari’s character is so well written and developed. She is a brat , street smart , well educated and beautiful outside.

But a total different individual from inside a beautiful soul who takes stand whenever needed. Either for Yogi, Srivastavas or even her colleagues and her patients of the hospital.

She is little broken because of her troubled childhood but out and out a beautiful personality. Main point is she is so Pure at heart. Never keeps things to herself, try to help everyone out and goes beyond her capabilities. 

Inner beauty is the most important thing because outer beauty fades but inner beauty stays with you till the end. That’s why she has fallen for Yogi by valuing his inner qualities despite his disability.

The way she was earlier and the way she has blossomed and evolved into a beautiful person after entering the Srivastava family, she has changed a lot and her inner self is glowing.

I just love Pari.πŸ€—πŸ˜

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

What an episode... I was just rofling.... πŸ€£

Maza aa gaya aaj....