Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dusk2dawn thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: rishani77

On a serious note I don't mind Realisation track for 2 weeks then ishq wala love ; 1 Month with Pari's family's enter ; There will surely be a track where Pari will have to leave for Kolkata with her mom or dad ; Then Gunjan trying to re enter into Yogi's life adter Roshan's fiasco....

Totally agree with you.

I want Yogi to fight for his true love β€˜Pari’ .

True there might be a separation track as its the old formula to apply after the Love realization tracks..πŸ˜‚

So they might send Pari to Kolkata or Pari herself  goes there to stay away from Yogi as there might be something like Yogi’s angry behavior hurt her or whatever.. ( sorry for my bakwaas speculations)

@ bold I will totally skip that part. ( no offense to gunjan fans its my personal  POV ). 

But I would love to see Yogi comes out of his confused feelings state and acknowledge Pari as his true love and soulmate.

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago
rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Totally agree with you.

I want Yogi to fight for his true love β€˜Pari’ .

True there might be a separation track as its the old formula to apply after the Love realization tracks..πŸ˜‚

So they might send Pari to Kolkata or Pari herself  goes there to stay away from Yogi as there might be something like Yogi’s angry behavior hurt her or whatever.. ( sorry for my bakwaas speculations)

@ bold I will totally skip that part. ( no offense to gunjan fans its my personal  POV ). 

But I would love to see Yogi comes out of his confused feelings state and acknowledge Pari as his true love and soulmate.

So true! But yeah I want Pari to pack her things then only Yogi will stop her. Or else he will go to win her back in Kolkata and spend some quality time with Pari's fam. πŸ˜†

He will acnowledges Pari as his true love step by step but first he needs to realize that he is attached to her how she became a part of his life and his family's lives also. Then he can be ready for his new journey. He has to be honest to his true emotions and be sure if he is trully donne with Gunjan also...

dusk2dawn thumbnail

So true! But yeah I want Pari to pack her things then only Yogi will stop her. Or else he will go to win her back in Kolkata and spend some quality time with Pari's fam. πŸ˜†

He will acnowledges Pari as his true love step by step but first he needs to realize that he is attached to her how she became a part of his life and his family's lives also. Then he can be ready for his new journey. He has to be honest to his true emotions and be sure if he is trully donne with Gunjan also...

Hope this happens soon..

I am eagerly waiting for that moment to happen when Yogi acknowledges his feelings for Pari.πŸ₯°

Cz Pari already going to do that in few episodes. Now its Yogi’s turn.β™₯️❀️πŸ₯°

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago
Mr-YK thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

Prakash sends Yogi to see whether Pari is ready of not. Yogi sees Pari and she asks him how she is looking. Yogi says like Durga maa. Pari says he will understand her worth once she left. Yogi feels bad

"Pari says he will understand her worth once she left."

Those words hit him like a train. He felt pain from that as Gunjan left him and the one (Pari) who got him through that pain is going to leave him soon. So how will he cope without his voice (Pari). Also its the second girl he is in love with that is leaving him, but he doesn't really know his feelings yet.

Mr-YK thumbnail

Nice episode & how the family's ladies took care of Pari and even in precap she will help her to get ready. There were some good family moments along with Vivek-Rani going on a date ; Nisha-Kusum emotional scene ; Dadi consoling Kusum that Yogi will get married within this year ; Yogi saying to groom's family that Pari takes good care of everyone so they have to take care of her and Srivastavas agreeing. 

I would say that when the family was saying they came for Pari's rishta you could see that their reactions weren't happy ones just like Pari's only Yogi was excited. LOL

But then in precap, such a lovely one! Yogi praising Pari's look and when she says he will understand once she leaves from there he was feeling down it was a genuine feeling just like when he 1st saw Pari in that saree he seemed smitten! β˜ΊοΈ

Dadi consoling Kusum that Yogi will get married within this year - foreshadowing

Mr-YK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

nahi vivek aur rani ja rahte bazaar.. Toh yogi and pari both started to tease them... 

Payback for when they teased them last episode lol

Mr-YK thumbnail

Why is Pari looking happy?! πŸ˜²

braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Fell asleep  last night waiting for the episode πŸ˜†Just watched it! Another sharma-chauhan free episode!

Seriously Pari's mom using the emotion card.. That's where Pari must have learned it. But feeling bad for Pari. Bachpan se she never got any love from her parents unless they want something and now this.  I felt bad when Kusum, Dadi and Rani (was Nisha there?)  scolded her for backtalking to her mother and believed the mother's bakwaas. The only reason she agrees to see the boy is her love and respect for them (shrivastaav family).  I am waiting  for when they will find out the truth about Pari's parents and be her support. 

Precap had me smiling especially when Yogi stopped and the smile disappeared...Pari ko abhi se yaad karti... 

Edited by braich_gal - 4 years ago
dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mr-YK

Why is Pari looking happy?! πŸ˜²

I guess she was happy seeing Yogi.

Mr-YK thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

I guess she was happy seeing Yogi.

I made a topic discussing this. It still doesn't seem like normal behaviour considering she is this situation through force almost.