Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

So what was in the Precap? Nishan n Rani helping Pari draping saree? 

no just kusum and dadi.. So i assuming kusum and dadi will help her to get ready

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

no just kusum and dadi.. So i assuming kusum and dadi will help her to get ready

Okay ty dear 😁 . Channel has not put the Precap on youtube yet else usi ko dekh kar dil ko thoda sa sukoon mil jaata. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago
Roses4Moira thumbnail

Okay ty dear 😁 . Channel has not put the Precap on youtube yet else usi ko dekh kar dil ko thoda sa sukoon mil jaata. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5DU-Bypv8p/?hl=en

credit goes to uploader 

Just a little bit of satisfaction... 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5DU-Bypv8p/?hl=en

credit goes to uploader 

Just a little bit of satisfaction... 

Thank you dear. Dil ko thodi si tasalli mil gayi..😁Cz I don’t know if I will be able yo watch the episode tonight or not. 

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nice episode & how the family's ladies took care of Pari and even in precap she will help her to get ready. There were some good family moments along with Vivek-Rani going on a date ; Nisha-Kusum emotional scene ; Dadi consoling Kusum that Yogi will get married within this year ; Yogi saying to groom's family that Pari takes good care of everyone so they have to take care of her and Srivastavas agreeing. 

I would say that when the family was saying they came for Pari's rishta you could see that their reactions weren't happy ones just like Pari's only Yogi was excited. LOL

But then in precap, such a lovely one! Yogi praising Pari's look and when she says he will understand once she leaves from there he was feeling down it was a genuine feeling just like when he 1st saw Pari in that saree he seemed smitten! β˜ΊοΈ

dusk2dawn thumbnail

I can say that Pari’s mom can bring earthquakes in Delhi I mean chawri bazaar while sitting in kolkata.πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago
Roses4Moira thumbnail

Thank you dear. Dil ko thodi si tasalli mil gayi..😁Cz I don’t know if I will be able yo watch the episode tonight or not. 

welcome D.. πŸ€—πŸ€— 

Roses4Moira thumbnail

I can say that Pari’s mom can bring earthquakes in Delhi I mean chawri bazaar while sitting in kolkata.πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

mom power πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Joke apart.. But seriously pari mom such a actress.. Playing innocent card in front of family... 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

mom power πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Joke apart.. But seriously pari mom such a actress.. Playing innocent card in front of family... 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

What else we can say if as a mother she can show fake concern towards her own daughter then she can fool anyone.. no comments.

Srivastavas are so good at heart so they can’t see or get to understand her Her real motive by playing innocent card in front of them.

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

mom power πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Next annoying drama character. πŸ˜†