Users

Frequent Posters

dusk2dawn thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

foreign country chal jaaya bas πŸ˜‚ 

I want the see gunjan face when yogi will Tell on face that he loves pari

True I want all of them away in one go..πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Gunjan never loved Yogi. Because if she really did then she would have take a stand for her love but she didn’t even try. Yogi was the one who tried hard to save the relationship till the end. 

@ bold that would be  the best scene to watch. I will watch it on repeat ..πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago
Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

True I want all of them away in one go..πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Gunjan never loved Yogi. Because if she really did then she would have take a stand for her love but she didn’t even try. Yogi was the one who tried hard to save the relationship till the end

@ bold that would be  the best scene to watch. I will watch it on repeat ..πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

@bold true.... Never took stand for her love.... 

Same here I will watch that scene in loop.... And even gunjan family reaction...  some where I Iike Gautam character....... 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

@bold true.... Never took stand for her love.... 

Same here I will watch that scene in loop.... And even gunjan family reaction...  some where I Iike Gautam character....... 

He is cool takes stand for what is right but shushed away by either shiv or seema.

I know its a weird thought but why I feel like khushi and gautam end up being a couple..πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚( silly thought πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ)

Roses4Moira thumbnail

He is cool takes stand for what is right but shushed away by either shiv or seema.

I know its a weird thought but why I feel like khushi and gautam end up being a couple..πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚( silly thought πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ)

yaa seema and shiv always does that... If yogi and gunjan would have married earlier then possibility hoti gautam and khushi ki...not marriage but gf /bf  relationship dekha . SGP  show mein bhi heroine sis get married to hero cousin... In later episode 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

yaa seema and shiv always does that... If yogi and gunjan would have married earlier then possibility hoti gautam and khushi ki...not marriage but gf /bf  relationship dekha . SGP  show mein bhi heroine sis get married to hero cousin... In later episode 

@ bold Ya that’s why this thought came to me..πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Roses4Moira thumbnail

@ bold Ya that’s why this thought came to me..πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

Good night 

Sweet dreams.. 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

Good night 

Sweet dreams.. 

Good night πŸ˜΄πŸ’€ dear.. sweet dreams..

Take care.. god bless ..πŸ€—

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Highlights for me today: How Pari took a stand for the patients & convinced her senior doctors ; Yogi praising & hugging Pari ; Srivastavas family moments with our heros & Jhansi ki Rani as called by Rani today ; Pari calming a worried Kusum with a hug ; Rani-Vivek teasing YaRi being locked in OTT ; Yogi calmly completing Pari when she was answering to her mom's call with Do Dil Mil Rahe song as the BG. Cherry on the cake at the end! β˜ΊοΈβ€οΈ

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: rishani77

Highlights for me today: How Pari took a stand for the patients & convinced her senior doctors ; Yogi praising & hugging Pari ; Srivastavas family moments with our heros & Jhansi ki Rani as called by Rani today ; Pari calming a worried Kusum with a hug ; Rani-Vivek teasing YaRi being locked in OTT ; Yogi calmly completing Pari when she was answering to her mom's call with Do Dil Mil Rahe song as the BG. Cherry on the cake at the end! β˜ΊοΈβ€οΈ

I am still waiting to go home and watch the episode..🀩

But I love to watch for YAri n Srivastavas..❀️
Rest drama is there to skip..πŸ™„πŸ˜‚

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Watched the episode.. Beginning was good and ending was super good..πŸ₯° gup chup gup chup chup chup umm..πŸ˜‚

The Kusum Pari scene was so beautiful. Pari calming her down with a hug just like Yogi calmed her down in OT.😁☺️

Now Rani and Vivek too has accepted Pari. Vivek was protective towards her just like an elder brother.

The way they were teasing YAri.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰

Skipped the middle unnecessary part totally.

The end was the best.  Do dil mil rahe hai..magar chupke chupke..  the way Yogi looking at Pari and complementing her beauty chupke chupke..😍

Btw what should I give title to this post?

1) Yogi complementing Pari’s beauty 

2) Do dil mil rahe hai, magar chupke chupke 

3) Yogi seeing Pari in whole new light.

Or anything else that comes in your mind please do share.πŸ€—