Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

why the hell gunjan feel sad.. Woh move on nahi kar rahi life mein.  I don't think she has really. 

?? For me it's felt like tantrum .. It's just my pov same here.. 

True they need to clarify khushi absence.. Hain na..

Regarding Vivek I want to see what cv as planned?? Kabir? Dunno why I feel like there's gonna be a crack in the family.. Perhaps between brothers because of money. 

Somewhere I feel pari will help them... Not financial butEmotional.. Maybe nisha will share her problem with her..  Sometimes It's feel easy to talk to stranger rather than family members hopefully 

braich_gal thumbnail

That drinking session as help rani to open up with pari.. Now this sequence can help nisha to open up... 

@bold .. πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…I want to see all three gossiping about there husband after yogi marriage  ... Just like Vivek and Kabir did in early  episodes 

Me too! 

braich_gal thumbnail

True... Gunjan does seem like she's showing tantrums.  You chose to move on with someone else.. Why can't others move on as well? 

incrediblycute thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hypocrisy runs in their bloodπŸ˜† they want everything to be according to their whims and fancies. Moreover I think nisha might get pregnant and as pari is doc she will get involved in the matter. It can be their secret for a while.

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: braich_gal

True... Gunjan does seem like she's showing tantrums.  You chose to move on with someone else.. Why can't others move on as well? 

She must be behaving like a stubborn child , throwing tantrums,  like she had thrown her old toy as it was broken or she doesn’t like/ need it anymore,  but when she has seen that someone else has fixed it and having it and cherishing it then she wants it back..😑

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago
Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I don't think Kabir track will stretch that much now.. Maybe after yogi marriage money can create issue  ... 

I know gunjan still love yogi but still I was not hoping   like that reaction from her.. She could have deal it better... Silently walk away or plain ignore the news... 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

I don't think Kabir track will stretch that much now.. Maybe after yogi marriage money can create issue  ... 

I know gunjan still love yogi but still I was not hoping   like that reaction from her.. She could have deal it better... Silently walk away or plain ignore the news... 

She is just like her father by nature..😑

I would say one thing You live peacefully and let Yogi and Pari live peacefully..πŸ˜‚

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

She is just like her father by nature..😑

I would say one thing You live peacefully and let Yogi and Pari live peacefully..πŸ˜‚

yaa... It's would have better option πŸ˜‚ 

God knows ab gunjan kya karage ... 

Maybe shiv will take entirely blame on him and make gunjan innocent in front of shrishtav family..... 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

yaa... It's would have better option πŸ˜‚ 

God knows ab gunjan kya karage ... 

Maybe shiv will take entirely blame on him and make gunjan innocent in front of shrishtav family..... 

@ bold it won’t work though. Because prakash is not the one who can forgive easily.

I want shiv and co. to move and get settled in a foreign country. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

She will be stubborn n throw more tantrums n try to enter in Yogi’s life again. But that would be late. Cz Yogi’s confusion will be cleared anytime soon that he really loves Pari.

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

@ bold it won’t work though. Because prakash is not the one who can forgive easily.

I want shiv and co. to move and get settled in a foreign country. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

She will be stubborn n throw more tantrums n try to enter in Yogi’s life again. But that would be late. Cz Yogi’s confusion will be cleared anytime soon that he really loves Pari.

foreign country chale jaaya bas πŸ˜‚ 

I want the see gunjan face when yogi will Tell her on face that he loves pari

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago