Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

@ bold In this case saap ka beta sapola hi niklega naah..

Okay then I have to skip that part..πŸ˜‚

Whatever it would be I don’t want gunjan to enter in Yogi’s life again. 😑🀒

After seeing this Pari blurting out her true feelings accidentally walaBTS I want YAri to end up together.πŸ₯°πŸ˜β€οΈ

I always skip Chauhan & Sharma drama no offense no use of Gunjan in this show but I guess she will definitely try to enter again in Yogi's life. Maybe she will have grey shades???

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: rishani77

I always skip Chauhan & Sharma drama no offense no use of Gunjan in this show but I guess she will definitely try to enter again in Yogi's life. Maybe she will have grey shades???

@ bold who knows what’s going on in cvs mind.πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ I don’t want to see her re-enter in Yogi’s life.. uff too much mess..

Poor Yogi.. he was living happy and straight forward life till both girls entered in his life.. now its a rocky road for him.

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

@ bold In this case saap ka beta sapola hi niklega naah..

Okay then I have to skip that part..πŸ˜‚

Whatever it would be I don’t want gunjan to enter in Yogi’s life again. 😑🀒

After seeing this Pari blurting out her true feelings accidentally walaBTS I want YAri to end up together.πŸ₯°πŸ˜β€οΈ

same here ... 

After seeing pari with shrishtav family I won't be able to digest  gunjan in family sequence later... 

Roshan planning something big... chwari bazzar mein kuch bada drama hoga 

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Vivek Khushi ke saath saath pari ko bhi bade bahi ke tarah protect kar raha hai.. So sweet🍬

braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Kushi is again missing from the episodes.  What is going on there?  I am guessing the actress is on leave or something but usually when a character is missing they somehow explain it.  Like Vivek...when Prakash had the panic attack... Kaam mein phas gaya...or Kabir during Diwali.. Morning went to market.. Then at night shut himself in the room because he's afraid of fireworks..but they have yet to explain Kushi's absence. 

Now to the episode... YaRi  Pari-Kusum  Prakash and the 2 nikammos πŸ˜† Vivek being a total bade bhaiya whenever Bablu tried his luck with Pari πŸ˜† Neha's interest in Vivek and how Pari told her shadi shuda hain πŸ˜†

Kabir turning to alcohol because of his worries.. I hope he realizes that is not a solution and snaps out of it before he turns into another Kailash.. I hope he opens up to the family about his problems.

Gunjan got angry because she saw Pari's and Yogi's picture... Question... Why did the media use that particular picture and where did they get that picture from? That corridor was empty before they ran through it.. 

Roshan is definitely black!  I didn't really pay much attention to that scene.. But the gist of it was their revenge planning for their beizati and to make Gunjan not forget Yogi that she goes against Shiv and creates tamasha.

Pari's mom's phone call: Makes me wonder if she actually does love her child or she was just doing dekhava by calling so many times to get Pari on her side.  

Edited by braich_gal - 4 years ago
Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: braich_gal

Kushi is again missing from the episodes.  What is going on there?  I am guessing the actress is on leave or something but usually when a character is missing they somehow explain it.  Like Vivek...when Prakash had the panic attack... Kaam mein phas gaya...or Kabir during Diwali.. Morning went to market.. Then at night shut himself in the room because he's afraid of fireworks..but they have yet to explain Kushi's absence. 

Now to the episode... YaRi  Pari-Kusum  Prakash and the 2 nikammos πŸ˜† Vivek being a total bade bhaiya whenever Bablu tried his luck with Pari πŸ˜† Neha's interest in Vivek and how Pari told her shadi shuda hain πŸ˜†

Kabir turning to alcohol because of his worries.. I hope he realizes that is not a solution and snaps out of it before he turns into another Kailash.. I hope he opens up to the family about his problems.

Gunjan got angry because she saw Pari's and Yogi's picture... Question... Why did the media use that particular picture and where did they get that picture from? That corridor was empty before they ran through it.. 

Roshan is definitely black!  I didn't really pay much attention to that scene.. But the gist of it was their revenge planning for their beizati and to make Gunjan not forget Yogi that she goes against Shiv and creates tamasha.

Pari's mom's phone call: Makes me wonder if she actually does love her child or she was just doing dekhava by calling so many times to get Pari on her side.  

why the hell gunjan feel sad.. Woh move on nahi kar rahi life mein. 

?? For me it's felt like tantrum .. It's just my pov 

True they need to clarify khushi absence.. 

Regarding Vivek I want to see what cv as planned?? 

Somewhere I feel pari will help them... Not financial butEmotional.. Maybe nisha will share her problem with her..  Sometimes It's feel easy to talk to stranger rather than family members

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago
dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

why the hell gunjan feel sad.. Woh move on nahi kar rahi life mein. 

?? For me it's felt like tantrum .. It's just my pov 

True they need to clarify khushi absence.. 

Regarding Vivek I want to see what cv as planned?? 

Somewhere I feel pari will help them... Not financial butEmotional.. Maybe nisha will share her problem with her..  Sometimes It's feel easy to talk to stranger rather than family members

@ bold I feel like same. N may be thats how Pari will be close to Nisha too. Just like Rani has accepted her . Sisterly bond between them..Kinda devrani wali feeling..πŸ˜‚πŸ€—

Roses4Moira thumbnail

@ bold I feel like same. N may be thats how Pari will be close to Nisha too. Just like Rani has accepted her . Sisterly bond between them..Kinda devrani wali feeling..πŸ˜‚πŸ€—

That drinking session as help rani to open up with pari.. Now this sequence can help nisha to open up... 

@bold .. πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…I want to see all three gossiping about there husband after yogi marriage  ... Just like Vivek and Kabir did in early  episodes 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: braich_gal

Thanks for the detail WU dear.πŸ€—πŸ€—

@ bold why the hell gunjan is feeling angry seeing Yogi with Pari? 😑 Now she must be feeling that what happens to if the person we like is with someone else.

Yogi felt much more pain than gunjan when she Continued with the engagement with roshan in front of Yogi. All the mess happened was from her side and even she was moving on then why get angry like your Old toy  which you have thrown away has been in someone else’s hand. I feel she is like over pampered child. Whatever she wanted till now she had got. But Yogi slipped out of her hand.

Its just for the sake of creative liberty..πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ the guy was filming the video since the mess started till yogi ran away with Pari after the fight.πŸ™„

Regarding Pari’s mom phone calls the old lady is alone now so she needs someone to tell about her just like Pari said she doesn’t bother or worried about her child its just showing off to her husband and the world  that she cares for her daughter. 

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Thanks for the detail WU dear.πŸ€—πŸ€—

@ bold why the hell gunjan is feeling angry seeing Yogi with Pari? 😑 Now she must be feeling that what happens to if the person we like is with someone else.

Yogi felt much more pain than gunjan when she Continued with the engagement with roshan in front of Yogi. All the mess happened was from her side and even she was moving on then why get angry like your Old toy  which you have thrown away has been in someone else’s hand. I feel she is like over pampered child. Whatever she wanted till now she had got. But Yogi slipped out of her hand.

Its just for the sake of creative liberty..πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ the guy was filming the video since the mess started till yogi ran away with Pari after the fight.πŸ™„

Regarding Pari’s mom phone calls the old lady is alone now so she needs someone to tell about her just like Pari said she doesn’t bother or worried about her child its just showing off to her husband and the world  that she cares for her daughter. 

same thought.. Look at her face in today's episode... πŸ˜’πŸ˜‘