Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Bang-bang

Mahira could have saved Devo, as Devo acted really selfless (and stupid) at the time of the "finale". But Mahira chose to invest in a new relationship with Vishal instead. We could well argue for both sides.

As far as Rashmi is concerned, Mahira doesn't owe her any favor. Rashmi made a deal with Paras where Paras promised her Rashmi will be his next priority. She did no favor to Mahira.

Then why expected them to save in good delivery task??

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

When rashmi saved mahira and mahira literally the same week called her two face, Rashmi is a big star so I don’t know why she’s so insecure and thinks she needs paras and mahira to stay in the game. Being evicted falsely has made her quiet. Hopefully she saves devo and another person, not mahira please. Mahira is two face and acts innocent but she is selfish. 

muktha_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Bewakoof ne khud ki pairo pe khuladi mari. Now does she have any supporters except paras. No, Vishal ka koi bharosa nahi ki kitna time iska saath dega like Paras, Rashmi, Devo as they were loyal to her bcz she was part of their group. When time comes will Vishal go against sid gang and chose Mahira like the trio, no guarantee or less chances. So she lost her group members, their support and their loyalty like an idiot. May be tomorrow dynamics might change and Vishal might get attached to some other girl than what will this stupid selfish fool is going to do. Whenever any fight happened it was rashmi and devo who supported her when paras like a coward Ranaway in middle of game. Now who will support her paras won't as hez scared of physical fights, coming to Vishal will he fight face to face with sid for Mahira? 

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Campfire

I hope so because I'm scared myself 😆 I requested to make an AT for her but I'll be bashed to death 🤣

Go ahead and make one, who cares for Bashing 😆 Let her have the AT as long as she's here, I think Mahira "Lamba Jayegi" 😜 Burrowing Aarti's Vocabulary😆

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

But I think more than ungrateful it was dumb of both Paras and Mahira to save Vishal and Khesari. They should realize that Rashmi and Devo are brought back that means they are strong contestants, Mahira's chances of not going would have increased if Khesari or any other wild card  contestant would have been nominated along with them. Also, she would have been shown loyal and many rashmi Devo fans would have voted for her. I am on twitter, there are very less fans of her, she was getting support from Rashmi, Devo and Paras fans because of loyalty. Since yesterday, all rashmi ,Devo fans are bashing her.

Gauhar tweeted in support of Mahira and Paras for yesterday's episode. I saw the comments, she is bashed. Ultimately, vote matters. Khesari and Vishal 's vote banks aren't that strong. Even many Paras fans are raising  doubts on her that she may leave him too for Vishal. I just saw these on twitter. 

Edited by Curious_Renee - 4 years ago
Renee.Clare thumbnail

Originally posted by: muktha_cute

Bewakoof ne khud ki pairo pe khuladi mari. Now does she have any supporters except paras. No, Vishal ka koi bharosa nahi ki kitna time iska saath dega like Paras, Rashmi, Devo as they were loyal to her bcz she was part of their group. When time comes will Vishal go against sid gang and chose Mahira like the trio, no guarantee or less chances. So she lost her group members, their support and their loyalty like an idiot. May be tomorrow dynamics might change and Vishal might get attached to some other girl than what will this stupid selfish fool is going to do. Whenever any fight happened it was rashmi and devo who supported her when paras like a coward Ranaway in middle of game. Now who will support her paras won't as hez scared of physical fights, coming to Vishal will he fight face to face with sid for Mahira? 

I agree, have you noticed one thing during jail nominations, Vishal took Paras's name yesterday too for Bakwas player, he took paras's name. He doesn't have guts to go against Sid. I am sure. 

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I think Mahira is innocent people r blaming the wrong person her judging on the promo bcz its paras who has not loyal to rashmi n devo 

Bcz if today rashmi n devo has saved paras not mahira and Paras looks like didn't saved either rashmi or devo than he is the one to blame 

Mahira knew rashmi n devo wont save her leaving no choice to say vishaal name bcz he actually saved her

Rashmi fans r blaming wrong person its paras to be blamed 🤔

Edited by saaniakh - 4 years ago
Renee.Clare thumbnail

Paras has already saved Rashmi once. And paras was automatically in the finale, Mahira wasn't in top 6. Let's wait who Rashmi and Devo saved.

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

she said rashmi was never her priority...i was like wow...really mahira...rashmi knew paras will save you instead of rashmi n debo in the food delivery task...but debo n rashmi proved their loyalty by giving order to paras and saved mahira as well...they were even bashed for taking stupid decision and risking themselves in the game but they didn't regret it...what mahira has done now...will surely have great impact on her current fan base...whatever public sympathy she has gained from that bhau's insulting words are gone now...👎🏼

Bang-bang thumbnail

As I said, Mahira wasn’t wrong in her decision and today’s episode has proved that. Rashmi-Devo has drifted apart from Mahira-Paras since they came back and found Arhaan in the house. The 3 of them had their own group and that’s why Paras-Mahira were after Khesari and Vishal to make their own group. Now with Arhaan gone, Rashmi-Devo chose to steal members from Shukla gang, Paras-Mahira were never their priority.

Though I will still maintain that Mahira definitely owes it to Devo for her selfless act during the TTF task. Rashmi made a business deal with Paras but Devo made no deals-she did what she did for her love of Mahira.