Bigg Boss 13

Mahira did the right thing

Bang-bang thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Mahira isn’t wrong in saving Vishal over Rashmi/Devo. I know Mahira is probably the dumbest contestant this season and she always has wrongfully distrusted Rashmi and Devo’s loyalty towards her. However this time she is not completely wrong. 

Rashmi and Devo are already pissed off by the fact that they had to evict the house while the no body Mahira stayed in. And I don’t blame them for this thinking as Mahira got Rashmi’s place. Everybody has come here to play for themselves and it’s high time that Rashmi and Devo keep their own interests above Mahira’s. But the same applies to Mahira as well. Mahira knows that she is not a priority for Rashmi and Devo anymore, while she can be a priority for Vishal as he has no other priority in the house so far. So, imho, Mahira did the right thing bu saving Vishal and taking the first step in becoming his first priority in the house after himself.

Mahira is not a known face and has no fan base. So it is in her best interest that she has string bonds within the game. At this point of time, I too would have chosen Vishal over Rashmi/Devo.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I agree but I will quit forum n social media n probably watching show bcz BB team gonna destroy mahira for me as a viewer. If Rashmi saves mahira tomorrow than obviously mahira will be ruined.

BB team r cashing on mahira innocence n confidence standing up against bad be it shukla or others if they show her bad light than they will ruin the content they were getting it. Just to make rashmi stand out.🤔

They shouldn't expect viewers to raise voice next time when shukla does something with mahira etc bcz than it wont be same.

Bang-bang thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: saaniakh

I agree but I will quit forum n social media n probably watching show bcz BB team gonna destroy mahira for me as a viewer. If Rashmi saves mahira tomorrow than obviously mahira will be ruined.

BB team r cashing on mahira innocence n confidence standing up against bad be it shukla or others if they show her bad light than they will ruin the content they were getting it. Just to make rashmi stand out.🤔

They shouldn't expect viewers to raise voice next time when shukla does something with mahira etc bcz than it wont be same.

I won’t go much into conspiracy theories and I don’t think that Rashmi will save Mahira. If Arhaan wasn’t evicted, Rashmi would have saved Devo and him. Now probably she saved Devo and Paras. Devo too must have saved Rashmi and Paras. But I agree that if either of Rashmi or Devo has really saved Mahira, then it Mahira will look really bad.

But I would still think that what Mahira did by saving Vishal was logical.

Logically, Rashmi should've never saved Mahira and pushed to stale-mate the delivery task.

Logically, Rashmi should've never stood up for a weak contestant like Mahira against strong people.

Logically, Rashmi should've never trusted Mahira after she labelled her Dogla.

This was never about logic, it was about loyalty which Mahira has none of. 

Bang-bang thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: aaditi123

Logically, Rashmi should've never saved Mahira and pushed to stale-mate the delivery task.

Logically, Rashmi should've never stood up for a weak contestant like Mahira against strong people.

Logically, Rashmi should've never trusted Mahira after she labelled her Dogla.

This was never about logic, it was about loyalty which Mahira has none of. 

I agree that if Rashmi had played smart and safe, Mahira would have been out with the Shefali the reporter, especially after Mahira called her dogla. It was very very very stupid and lame of Mahira to call Rashmi dogla then. And that’s why I will always say that Mahira is the dumbest person who gets manipulated by anyone so easily.

However this time Mahira did not commit any stupidity by saving Vishal. She made an investment in Vishal to further herself in the show. Rashmi and Devo are passed that stage to continue showing loyalty to Mahira. Mahira now is threading on very thin ice, and can afford to continue showing loyalty to people who no longer consider her a priority.

BBfan24x7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The same Rashmi had said Mahira zyaada lamba nahi jayegi or something like that. 

Why would Mahira save her after knowing this? 

Campfire thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don't know how to feel. She was right to choose Vishal in terms of strategy, but she has gotten carried away and forgotten that she has to be likable for the audience to keep her in. Her current behaviour will turn people against her but we'll see. I've been questioning Rashmi as her friend since she laughed at the whole Bhau thing but I guess it's just me.

Anyway, she's going to be ripped to shreds. I hope she can handle it because I cant 😆

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I have written about it in two threads. You are absolutely right. 

She has done the best thing for them & also for the team. 

Campfire thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: saaniakh

Please don't quit the forum it's lonely enough being a Mahira supporter as it is 😆 But yeah she is going to get destroyed. Hopefully she can redeem herself over the next week and then maybe go home because I'm stressed on her behalf.

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Except I don't agree that she's dumb or mistrusts Rashmi. She dislikes & rightly so that you keep telling her that she's here bcoz somebody has done a fav. That's wrong, she is here bcoz she played the game well. She & paras together has played a smart game to win the task.

Here again Rashmi is basically saying that she should be loyal to her bcoz of past fav (That doesn't exist) she should keep paying Rashmi for that. No boss, she has to play her game.

If she has any limitation, that'd be her expression, not her intelligence. She's one of the very few who understood the game on day one. So don't use that whole sale word Dumb, just bcoz she's cute.😊

No, all cute girls are not dumb. 😜