Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: saaniakh

I agree but I will quit forum n social media n probably watching show bcz BB team gonna destroy mahira for me as a viewer. If Rashmi saves mahira tomorrow than obviously mahira will be ruined.

BB team r cashing on mahira innocence n confidence standing up against bad be it shukla or others if they show her bad light than they will ruin the content they were getting it. Just to make rashmi stand out.🤔

They shouldn't expect viewers to raise voice next time when shukla does something with mahira etc bcz than it wont be same.

Nobody can ruin Mahira's game, she doesn't give a damn, what BB plans, she keeps on playing her game. If BB could destroy her game, she would be destroyed long time back. She has overcome everything BB has thrown on her way. She's a fighter and she will fight.

She's right to save Vishal. Doesn't matter if Rashmi has saved her, who else Rashmi had? It's perfectly ok. They need Vishal in the team. 

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Choosle

@Bold-You kidding me? 😲This whole place has become Betaji mandir where Betaji's being hailed as  some global  youth icon and the best thing since sliced bread, and it's still lonely for ya😕Bwahahhahaaaaa🤣

NICE 👍 FIRST POST 😜 

Welcome to IF 🔥

Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaditi123

Logically, Rashmi should've never saved Mahira and pushed to stale-mate the delivery task.

Logically, Rashmi should've never stood up for a weak contestant like Mahira against strong people.

Logically, Rashmi should've never trusted Mahira after she labelled her Dogla.

This was never about logic, it was about loyalty which Mahira has none of. 

Yep, this.

Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Mahira is not winning this show. And for as long as she is in WKW, she will be fed zillat ke laddoos by Salman. 

So no motivation from Salman, no chance of winning. The least she could’ve done is made herself likeable by returning a favour to a housemate.

Edited by Sakina3 - 4 years ago
Campfire thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoPunk

Nobody can ruin Mahira's game, she doesn't give a damn, what BB plans, she keeps on playing her game. If BB could destroy her game, she would be destroyed long time back. She has overcome everything BB has thrown on her way. She's a fighter and she will fight.

She's right to save Vishal. Doesn't matter if Rashmi has saved her, who else Rashmi had? It's perfectly ok. They need Vishal in the team. 

I hope so because I'm scared myself 😆 I requested to make an AT for her but I'll be bashed to death 🤣

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Yup after all doormat to Vishal so had to save him! 🤣

Bang-bang thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakina3

Mahira is not winning this show. And for as long as she is in WKW, she will be fed zillat ke laddoos by Salman. 

So no motivation from Salman, no chance of winning. The least she could’ve done is made herself likeable by returning a favour to a housemate.

Everybody knows she is not winning. She has no fanbase, no one recognizes her face, her family hasn't employed any social media PR, she doesn't have famous friends scouting for her. So, the only thing she can do is to extend her stay as long as she can. And that's exactly she did by saving Vishal.

Bang-bang thumbnail

Originally posted by: Campfire

I hope so because I'm scared myself 😆 I requested to make an AT for her but I'll be bashed to death 🤣

Why can't you open her AT? It's totally your choice to support whomever.

Bang-bang thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pain-in-ur-Neck

Yup after all doormat to Vishal so had to save him! 🤣

She did not become a doormat to Paras after so long, I don't think she has it in her to be doormat to Vishal as well.

Bang-bang thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakina3

Mahira could have saved Devo, as Devo acted really selfless (and stupid) at the time of the "finale". But Mahira chose to invest in a new relationship with Vishal instead. We could well argue for both sides.

As far as Rashmi is concerned, Mahira doesn't owe her any favor. Rashmi made a deal with Paras where Paras promised her Rashmi will be his next priority. She did no favor to Mahira.