Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Dkbose100

I am sure most of those people who are bashing Mahira now must be regretting for blindly supporting her when she targeted Shukla.

Yup .. count me in.. though ur a newbie account and might be a PR..

PS: jo siddharth shukla ka nahi ho saka woh kisika nahi ho saktha 

shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: intruderfast

She is a vamp both in real and reel . 

I have said it long back. She is the worst woman contestant in the house.  She will again lipta lipto rashmi once things turn south again..

I would blame Rashmi this time if she keeps pampering this snake . You are right she is the worst woman contestant. There is something called friendship and loyalty which this girl lacks. We might see her ditching Paras too in near future. I would say Shefali >>>>> Mahira. At least Shefali returned Arti's fav back by saving her. 

shiiny thumbnail

Originally posted by: SiddJ

Now wait .. soon she will throw paras under the bus. To save her skin. 

So much for friendship and loyalty..its not even towards ths end of the game.

Very soon it's gonna happen. She will ditch Paras for Vishal.

shiiny thumbnail

I am sure most of those people who are bashing Mahira now must be regretting for blindly supporting her when she targeted Shukla.

I supported her when she stood against Shukla but I never supported her age shaming Shukla. She is a worst human. I would any day prefer Shukla over Mahira because I just hate ungrateful people. Shukla is aggressive but at least he is good friend. Mahira is a snake. 

Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I doubt it. Shukla is a piece of crap, and Mahira being an ungrateful person doesn’t change that at all.

Dunno how many people I’m speaking for but I’m sure there are others who’d agree with me. 😆

Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Choosle

'piece of crap' Shukla or no Shukla, also doesn't change that Mahira is one mighty  ungrateful betaji. 

I know, I’m saying that too! 😂

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I hated that day when she called rashmi two face when they saved her. I don’t care who she saves, she doesn’t owe rashmi anything because rashmi was playing game too by wanting paras to save her. But I hated that day when she back stabb rashmi On the same week they saved her. I hope she leaves this week. Annoying irritating voice and she keeps crying after she attacks people 

muktha_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

I hated that day when she called rashmi two face when they saved her. I don’t care who she saves, she doesn’t owe rashmi anything because rashmi was playing game too by wanting paras to save her. But I hated that day when she back stabb rashmi On the same week they saved her. I hope she leaves this week. Annoying irritating voice and she keeps crying after she attacks people 

She won't owe Rashmi? How so? Wasn't it Rashmi who adviced and also selected devo as delivery girl when their was a tie between Shefali and devo. Devo chosed to deliver paras even after aarti and sana tried to divert her just bcz of rashmi.

If rashmi didn't select devo even after a tie than it would have been Shefali. She would have delivered to Asim. Which would made the task tie. Than Mahira would have NVR got TTF and would have been evicted in the first place

Terenaina thumbnail

Originally posted by: muktha_cute

She won't owe Rashmi? How so? Wasn't it Rashmi who adviced and also selected devo as delivery girl when their was a tie between Shefali and devo. Devo chosed to deliver paras even after aarti and sana tried to divert her just bcz of rashmi.

If rashmi didn't select devo even after a tie than it would have been Shefali. She would have delivered to Asim. Which would made the task tie. Than Mahira would have NVR got TTF and would have been evicted in the first place

That's true rashmi did chose devo but devo had a choice to choose who ever she wanted to and she also decided to make that decision. Which now I realize it was the dumbest decision ever. Mahira should leave next week

Terenaina thumbnail

Even I don't like Mahira and wanted her to be evicted next, I still feel sorry for her how she felt down that week, it was horrible of sid using force with a weak woman like her. She's not strong like sana. But i really want this double face chick gone next, paras next too. Don't like the couple at all. It seems like a clear win for Sid because rashmi and devo were gone from the house and came back