Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anns123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: shiiny

God!! How ungrateful one can be? She is so mean, insecure and ungrateful. She did the same thing by calling Rashmi dogli just the day after when Rashmi & Devo saved her. And now she is saying they were not in their list from the day one. She is like "astin ka saanp ". She wants people to save her, she wants immunity, captaincy and what not but she cannot be a lil thankful to others. I don't understand what does she thinks of herself. I wanna blame Rashmi and Devo more for this. Rashmi is so dumb to understand who is her friend and who is her enemy then better she leaves the show. Rashmi should have understood it the moment Mahira called her dogli. Anyways, I just don't like such selfish person . Hence, the rant. Mahira is pure evil at heart. People should stay away from this type of persons in real life. 

P. S. - Please don't give lectures about Mahira being just 22 so she is immature and blah blah. Being ungrateful has nothing to do with her age.

You are correct. I never really liked Mahira. Both Mahira and Paras are big manipulators. They have been using Rashmi/Devo to move forward in the show. Rashmi in her blind hatred for Shukla failed to see this. I hope ab to akal aaye and next week Mahira devi out of jaye. And someone on this forum wanted a daughter like Mahira. ðŸ¤£ 

shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: anns123

You are correct. I never really liked Mahira. Both Mahira and Paras are big manipulators. They have been using Rashmi/Devo to move forward in the show. Rashmi in her blind hatred for Shukla failed to see this. I hope ab to akal aaye and next week Mahira devi out of jaye. And someone on this forum wanted a daughter like Mahira. ðŸ¤£ 

Really? ROFL!!!🤣🤣

Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

never liked mahira before but now she has downed herself