Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

I didn’t like it the moment she called Rashmi ‘ Dogli’ but I thought it’s ok she is immature. But now it’s getting too much. Chalo even if she is angry with Rashmi for COTW thing atleast she could have saved Devo.

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rittika

I am already hating the existence of mahira and of coursr paras out of all saving keshari over Rashmi and devo

Shame on these selfish people 

Paras saved Kesari 😡

AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

When mahira called Rashmi dogli tab hi it was evident she is ungrateful par ye rashmi ko samaj ni aaya tha tab b..🤓 mahira wants to team up with vishal now so ab Rashmi debo ki jarurat nhi use..agr unka naam nhi liya to b theek hai but atleast be respectful for the times they genuinely supported you...bad move by mahira 👎🏼

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Agreed. Aise game khelta Aage bhi badh gyi to kya fayda. I don't know but I knew about this will happen, she changed her attitude when Rashmi saved her. But when she cried for Rashmi Devo, my heart melted. But now, I am just hating her. 

Thanks to caller of the week to show her real face once again. 

shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

I didn’t like it the moment she called Rashmi ‘ Dogli’ but I thought it’s ok she is immature. But now it’s getting too much. Chalo even if she is angry with Rashmi for COTW thing atleast she could have saved Devo.

Ha, that time only we got the hint but chose to ignore. Exactly, she could have atleast saved Devo . You know Sabhayata, Rashmi reminds me of Mauli. 😔

shiiny thumbnail

Originally posted by: AblazedEnigma..

When mahira called Rashmi dogli tab hi it was evident she is ungrateful par ye rashmi ko samaj ni aaya tha tab b..🤓 mahira wants to team up with vishal now so ab Rashmi debo ki jarurat nhi use..agr unka naam nhi liya to b theek hai but atleast be respectful for the times they genuinely supported you...bad move by mahira 👎🏼

Exactly she could have conveyed it to them politely. But ab she doesn't needs them na so politeness gayi bhar me. Main to Rashmi ko hi zyada blame karungi itna v kya acha hona. 

rittika thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

Paras saved Kesari 😡

yah check the new promo on colors

shiiny thumbnail

Originally posted by: Curious_Renee

Agreed. Aise game khelta Aage bhi badh gyi to kya fayda. I don't know but I knew about this will happen, she changed her attitude when Rashmi saved her. But when she cried for Rashmi Devo, my heart melted. But now, I am just hating her. 

Thanks to caller of the week to show her real face once again. 

Chalo COTW ne ek to acha kaam kiya isse expose karke. Wo magarmach k ansoo the uske. Bahot smart hai janti hai kab nakli aansoo nikalna h, kab kiske lafde me parna h ,kab kiski dosti use karni ha and kab kisko use karke laat marna hai. 

SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahisri

No need to return the favor but atleast should have little tameez while telling them

Now wait .. soon she will throw paras under the bus. To save her skin. 

So much for friendship and loyalty..its not even towards ths end of the game.

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

She is a vamp both in real and reel . 

I have said it long back. She is the worst woman contestant in the house.  She will again lipta lipto rashmi once things turn south again..