Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: braich_gal

Somehow I don't think Pari would  much care if her parents approve or not. She no longer sees them as her guardians.

Absolutely. Doesn't mean Srivastavs will bear all insults from them. Even if Pari doesn't care, I am sure Kusum will try to smoothen the relationships. What I mean is, it's going to be a battle either way. 

Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Whatever happens but if they show yogun then I am outta here..bye  bye to the show..😂🙋‍♀️

( sorry no offense to any gunjan fans here.) 

I m here only for YAri.😍🥰

I would not say I am out of the show as I am here for the family but yes it would be completely unfair

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

1. Yogi’s room was given to Pari for stay accidentally but the flow of her right for that room started right from the accident that happened between them.

2.Kabir was supposed to shop for Diwali for Pari too as he did for others, but Kusum tells Yogi to get for Pari. So in a way the Diwali dress was from Yogi for Pari.. 

3. The first date in the OT between Yogi Gunjan was a proper proposal and romantic. The same OT opened up Pari as a person to Yogi and his realisation of her as a wonderful human and admiration started. Journey of mutual admiration and understanding which is required for long lasting bonding. 

The hints has been lots...will add up as and when I remember them.😊

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

I like Yogi-Pari, no doubt there. There is a genuine bonding there. Is it love? We need to wait and see. 

One thing which scares me is the Panditji's prediction for Yogi and Gunjan. Rukawaat toh aayegi, but this shaadi will zaroor happen in the end. If the end game is Pari, I don't see the point of having Gunjan around and a track for her. The writers could have cut her off after the wedding cancellation. 

Let's see. But YoJan hasn't been written off yet. Yogi is definitely not over Gunjan yet. A long battle ahead for either couple to get married. Convincing Prakash will be a huge task of is YoJan. Convincing Pari's parents would be a huge task if it is YoRi. 

As of now I wouldn’t call it love from Yogi’s end. But Pari is defn in love with him. Yogi has started off his journey of admiration, respect and understanding towards Pari. Earlier she was a nut deela character for him. Now he senses she is a great human and kind at heart. 

I guess he was infatuated with the idea of falling in love before and it ended up with Gunjan seeing her beauty. Never he could get to know her as a person nor they both got to mutually understand each other. 

Yogi Pari bond makes sense.

dusk2dawn thumbnail

I would not say I am out of the show as I am here for the family but yes it would be completely unfair

Sorry I have written that when I was half asleep.😂🤣

I am not going to stop watching the show ( my trps won’t count but still I love this show as I am watching it from the start.😁). 

I love yogi n Srivastavas n Pari. I will skip the other part.😆😆 But won’t stop to watch.😁

Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: allizzwell

As of now I wouldn’t call it love from Yogi’s end. But Pari is defn in love with him. Yogi has started off his journey of admiration, respect and understanding towards Pari. Earlier she was a nut deela character for him. Now he senses she is a great human and kind at heart. 

I guess he was infatuated with the idea of falling in love before and it ended up with Gunjan seeing her beauty. Never he could get to know her as a person nor they both got to mutually understand each other. 

Yogi Pari bond makes sense.

Just a thought. Do you think Pari loves the family more than Yogi? The fact that Yogi is part of such a beautiful family pushed her to see Yogi in a different light? 

Yogi is a wonderful guy, in spite of his shortcomings. He is independent. But I still have problem with the fact that he isn't ready to run a family of his own. Can he? Letting aside the fact that Pari's parents are useless, if they had been good parents, they will never ever agree, will they? Yogi has to get serious in his life before entering the marriage phase is all I am saying. 

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Just a thought. Do you think Pari loves the family more than Yogi? The fact that Yogi is part of such a beautiful family pushed her to see Yogi in a different light? 

Yogi is a wonderful guy, in spite of his shortcomings. He is independent. But I still have problem with the fact that he isn't ready to run a family of his own. Can he? Letting aside the fact that Pari's parents are useless, if they had been good parents, they will never ever agree, will they? Yogi has to get serious in his life before entering the marriage phase is all I am saying. 

@bold: Point and that's why I'm really looking forward into YaRi's journey also as Pari is a working, educated, independent girl. She doesn't depends on her parents, even if her parents won't agree to YaRi's relationship Pari might agree to shaadi with or without their blessings. Even I'm unsure about Yogi being able to become fully responsible and independent as an individual. That's why I also think there will be lots of hurdles in YaRi's journey apart from their families approval. I guess CV's will plan to show a hard working Yogi once Srivastavas will agree for YaRi's rishta coz right now Yogi is at ease as he has his father's shop and family' support whereas Pari is living alone and is hard working. It would be interesting to see what are Yogi's true ambitions, he used to play football then we got to see him only in the shop. On friday he was going good as assisting / helping Dr Pari, so let's see how it will develop I'm sure Pari will support him in becoming an independant guy. 

Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rishani77

@bold: Point and that's why I'm really looking forward into YaRi's journey also as Pari is a working, educated, independent girl. She doesn't depends on her parents, even if her parents won't agree to YaRi's relationship Pari might agree to shaadi with or without their blessings. Even I'm unsure about Yogi being able to become fully responsible and independent as an individual. That's why I also think there will be lots of hurdles in YaRi's journey apart from their families approval. I guess CV's will plan to show a hard working Yogi once Srivastavas will agree for YaRi's rishta coz right now Yogi is at ease as he has his father's shop and family' support whereas Pari is living alone and is hard working. It would be interesting to see what are Yogi's true ambitions, he used to play football then we got to see him only in the shop. On friday he was going good as assisting / helping Dr Pari, so let's see how it will develop I'm sure Pari will support him in becoming an independant guy. 

Agreed. Yogi will definitely evolve into a better person through this relationship. At the same time, I think what he is good at is working in the shop, running the business. Football could be his passion, but I don't see a future for him in this field. He isn't greatly educated. Finished school. So Yogi needs to focus on the business, become serious and think of ways to take it forward. 

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

What about being a writer... Just a thought....🤔maybe  autobiography  about his life experiences, his failure, his journey from heartbroken to marriage and many more experiences.. 

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Agreed. Yogi will definitely evolve into a better person through this relationship. At the same time, I think what he is good at is working in the shop, running the business. Football could be his passion, but I don't see a future for him in this field. He isn't greatly educated. Finished school. So Yogi needs to focus on the business, become serious and think of ways to take it forward. 

Yes he will definitely take further his father's business or even find his voice in another field than sports who know? I thought when he was helping Pari in the hospital that he in fact can help wisely coz so far in the shop our hero makes mistakes and seems to take it easy along with Bablu & Surjith, they are in a chill mood most of the time....