Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dusk2dawn thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mr-YK

Omg yess! 🤣

But are you guys forgetting that scene where Pari held Yogi's hand on the engagement day. This was when she returned the ring. That scene was not subtle at all. 

Arrey yes..🤣

We all forgot that hand holding scene..😍

N one more I need to add for YAri.

In that ‘O re piya’ sequence Yogi first sees gunjan n then he sees Pari n they stay together and Then they started to walk together till the end of the gully. 

This is hinting towards that it started with gunjan who can not walk along with him, but now Pari is ‘the one ‘ , his soulmate and life partner I would rather say ‘Humsafar’ who will stay with him in his whole life’s journey.

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago
Mr-YK thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

That scene is the eye opener to Yogi and any YoGun fans. Also I know its off topic, but how many of you didn't like Pari at first? 

I am asking as before I made an account I used to scroll through and read everyones opinions and many people disliked Pari. I can't be the only one who liked her character from the start, I also saw past her tough exterior. 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

That scene is the eye opener to Yogi and any YoGun fans. Also I know its off topic, but how many of you didn't like Pari at first? 

I am asking as before I made an account I used to scroll through and read everyones opinions and many people disliked Pari. I can't be the only one who liked her character from the start, I also saw past her tough exterior. 

@ bold Earlier I was just a silent reader on IIM forum. I know many members on the forum used to hate her character but I used to like Pari from the start as was not able to connect with gunjan’s character. (Sorry to yogun fans and simran pareenja fans , these are my own views.)

Pari has been rough n tough character and I was thinking that she might have a sad back story thats why she is so reserved and then heard her talking to her parents on phone in few episodes n understood that she might have a troubled childhood n growing years. I loved her characterization from the start. Her transformation is so well since the time she first entered in the family. Earlier she has created a wall around her and she never let anyone enter and see through her pain. Now She has started to open up to Yogi and share her pain and fears with him as she finds a solace in him and the love and care she was longing in his family.

I read the synopsis on Sony channel website n it was also hinting towards YAri. Plus all the signs Shown till now which were hinting towards YAri.N was so excited as my two most loved characters are going to be together in IIM. 

Mr-YK thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

@ bold Earlier I was just a silent reader on IIM forum. I know many members on the forum used to hate her character but I used to like Pari from the start as was not able to connect with gunjan’s character. (Sorry to yogun fans and simran pareenja fans , these are my own views.)

Pari has been rough n tough character and I was thinking that she might have a sad back story thats why she is so reserved and then heard her talking to her parents on phone in few episodes n understood that she might have a troubled childhood n growing years. I loved her characterization from the start. Her transformation is so well since the time she first entered in the family. Earlier she has created a wall around her and she never let anyone enter and see through her pain. Now She has started to open up to Yogi and share her pain and fears with him as she finds a solace in him and the love and care she was longing in his family.

I read the synopsis on Sony channel website n it was also hinting towards YAri. Plus all the signs Shown till now which were hinting towards YAri.N was so excited as my two most loved characters are going to be together in IIM. 

Exactly we are on the same boat. Many of the viewers were quick to hate on Pari. They didn't give her character any time. Nor did they stop to think that there is much more to Pari. They all ran into her exterior and they werent willing to see the true Pari. 

Pari in my honest opinion is on a complete different league to Gunjan. 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Exactly we are on the same boat. Many of the viewers were quick to hate on Pari. They didn't give her character any time. Nor did they stop to think that there is much more to Pari. They all ran into her exterior and they werent willing to see the true Pari. 

Pari in my honest opinion is on a complete different league to Gunjan. 

@ bold I second you in this. What to do dear World is like that only. Everyone has their own flaws.. n the truth is people quickly judge you by your outer exterior character and they don’t want to know what the person truly is or the reason why he/she is like this exteriorly.

Pari is beautiful inside out. She never keeps things to herself. She speaks what is in her heart. As I have mentioned earlier that she is kind of saaf dil ki insaan. She speaks whatever is in her heart. Jo baat dil mein hai wohi zubaan par.

Her views towards Yogi started to change once she has started to know him. Same for Yogi his views about Pari are starting to change from yesterday’s episode. That she is a righteous person and she never backed down from her duty and her oath she has taken when she became a doctor even though her colleagues are on strike she didn’t join them. She took stand for Yogi in front of him. The way she was praising the true qualities of Yogi during the matrimonial ad episode. The way she has adopted in the family like their own. N yesterday’s episode when she said ‘ sab family humaari family jaisi nahi hoti naah’ n Yogi clarifies that are you talking about my family? N she said yes n the smile on his face was so lit.😊  Pari has truly started to consider all of them as their own.

This is the real Pari beautiful inside out.

Mr-YK thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

@ bold I second you in this. What to do dear World is like that only. Everyone has their own flaws.. n the truth is people quickly judge you by your outer exterior character and they don’t want to know what the person truly is or the reason why he/she is like this exteriorly.

Pari is beautiful inside out. She never keeps things to herself. She speaks what is in her heart. As I have mentioned earlier that she is kind of saaf dil ki insaan. She speaks whatever is in her heart. Jo baat dil mein hai wohi zubaan par.

Her views towards Yogi started to change once she has started to know him. Same for Yogi his views about Pari are starting to change from yesterday’s episode. That she is a righteous person and she never backed down from her duty and her oath she has taken when she became a doctor even though her colleagues are on strike she didn’t join them. She took stand for Yogi in front of him. The way she was praising the true qualities of Yogi during the matrimonial ad episode. The way she has adopted in the family like their own. N yesterday’s episode when she said ‘ sab family humaari family jaisi nahi hoti naah’ n Yogi clarifies that are you talking about my family? N she said yes n the smile on his face was so lit.😊  Pari has truly started to consider all of them as their own.

This is the real Pari beautiful inside out.

Exactly 😢

braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Not me.. I liked her from the start

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

I like Yogi-Pari, no doubt there. There is a genuine bonding there. Is it love? We need to wait and see. 

One thing which scares me is the Panditji's prediction for Yogi and Gunjan. Rukawaat toh aayegi, but this shaadi will zaroor happen in the end. If the end game is Pari, I don't see the point of having Gunjan around and a track for her. The writers could have cut her off after the wedding cancellation. 

Let's see. But YoJan hasn't been written off yet. Yogi is definitely not over Gunjan yet. A long battle ahead for either couple to get married. Convincing Prakash will be a huge task of is YoJan. Convincing Pari's parents would be a huge task if it is YoRi. 

braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

I like Yogi-Pari, no doubt there. There is a genuine bonding there. Is it love? We need to wait and see. 

One thing which scares me is the Panditji's prediction for Yogi and Gunjan. Rukawaat toh aayegi, but this shaadi will zaroor happen in the end. If the end game is Pari, I don't see the point of having Gunjan around and a track for her. The writers could have cut her off after the wedding cancellation. 

Let's see. But YoJan hasn't been written off yet. Yogi is definitely not over Gunjan yet. A long battle ahead for either couple to get married. Convincing Prakash will be a huge task of is YoJan. Convincing Pari's parents would be a huge task if it is YoRi. 

Somehow I don't think Pari would  much care if her parents approve or not. She no longer sees them as her guardians.

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Whatever happens but if they show yogun then I am outta here..bye  bye to the show..😂🙋‍♀️

( sorry no offense to any gunjan fans here.) 

I m here only for YAri.😍🥰