Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

What about being a writer... Just a thought....🤔maybe  autobiography  about his life experiences, his failure, his journey from heartbroken to marriage and many more experiences.. 

Yes why not, good idea yaar! 😊

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

What about being a writer... Just a thought....🤔maybe  autobiography  about his life experiences, his failure, his journey from heartbroken to marriage and many more experiences.. 

One more profession came in my mind for Yogi.

What if he becomes owner of a big electronics showroom. Or may get a contract of official tech support for an electronics company.😂

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

What if he becomes owner of a big electronics showroom. Or may get a contract of official tech support for an electronics company.😂

👍👍👍  

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

OMG I can imagine him as an electronic tech actually 😎

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

I feel becoming a writer is unrealistic too from a serious profession point of view. His best option is the family business. Create more contacts. He just needs more identity. 

I wouldn't mind if the writers focus on that after the wedding, if there is a wedding, if the show is still on LOL