Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Resham thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

That's what even I think so... She doesn't necessarily cut down from them completely.. May not come in these years but can have atleast a talk with them.... 

tk2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

I hope so too.

She may not come home in those five years, but I wish she reaches out to him whenever she feels down or upset. She doesn't need to be completely cut off from them.

Oh boy. HS will feel so lonely coming home to a house where Mini won't immediately engulf him with stories about her day... I'm so glad Arya would be entering his life.

While Mini would leave a permanent hole in his heart, at least Arya would help him somehow.

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tk2015

Knowing what's in store for Hanita, HS or even Mini not speaking up today was so much more painful. I want to scream that this is your last chance! Say it now or forever hold your peace, literally!

Oh god, Mini will forever regret this moment, HS too till he is there. We often think back to last interactions before someone left us permanently and to think this'll be it.... No. No. No...

if she comes to know this after he dies its going to be terrible for her. With babita at least she knows she gave her everything. so there would be some peace there. HS ek baar bol deta to she would have given him everything. She wanted HS to with haq  stop her or come to leave her  or atleast stop her from going early. HS if he tells her all this in her dream after he dies then its so not fair to mini

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tk2015

Oh boy. HS will feel so lonely coming home to a house where Mini won't immediately engulf him with stories about her day... I'm so glad Arya would be entering his life.

While Mini would leave a permanent hole in his heart, at least Arya would help him somehow.

Yes, but I have a feeling he'll be comparing Arya to Minnie. Today he mentioned how badly he wanted to raise Minnie as his own child. Hold her small hands and feet, hear her tinkling laughter. He wanted her to be his. Arya will be there in his arms, but he might wonder if this is what Minnie was like. If her limbs were this tiny. Is this is how she used to cry and laugh?

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: naq5

if she comes to know this after he dies its going to be terrible for her. With babita at least she knows she gave her everything. so there would be some peace there. HS ek baar bol deta to she would have given him everything. She wanted HS to with haq  stop her or come to leave her  or atleast stop her from going early. HS if he tells her all this in her dream after he dies then its so not fair to mini

If he speaks to her in a dream, then it really wouldn't be him now would it? It will still be a part of Minnie's subconscious making that up for her. It's just that she has now morphed her wish to come out of his mouth and his words.

tk2015 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naq5

Mini too can't say anything. She's been rejected by every adult in her life probably except her grandparents but they too let her go easily.

First her father never cared, now I don't even know what's going on with Babes... I don't think Mini feels wanted anymore so she has no strength to ask HS for anything either...

Both HS and Mini are tied due to demons in their own heads but they're losing out on something so precious in their lives due to it. 

Gives a lesson that one should say whatever you want to say. The consequences may be dire but not saying it might just be worse.

tk2015 thumbnail

Yes, but I have a feeling he'll be comparing Arya to Minnie. Today he mentioned how badly he wanted to raise Minnie as his own child. Hold her small hands and feet, hear her tinkling laughter. He wanted her to be his. Arya will be there in his arms, but he might wonder if this is what Minnie was like. If her limbs were this tiny. Is this is how she used to cry and laugh?

Ugh this much tragedy should come with a bloody disclaimer! I wouldn't have touched this story in the first place.

Does that mean though that Arya would grow up looking up to her sister with a reverence? Hearing so many stories would've surely impacted her.

Will she want to become like her or grow resentful of this person who isn't present but holds a piece of her parents' heart? 

naq5 thumbnail

I know he was being a parent and he would never want Minnie to stay back at the cost of him. But at least she could left knowing that she has a father in HS. Right now she's essentially leaving without any parental support. Na Maa ka saath hai, aur na baap ka. If she just had that reassurance that HS will be there for her no matter what, woh kaafi hota. 

even if he said he was scared of loosing her and even not talked about he wanting to be his father it would still have been ok. He should have stopped her from leaving early. why does she need to go and stay with someone in delhi all alone . he should have haq se stopped her. The thing is everyone thinks mini will handle it. but till when can she keep handing herself alone.

Also when she said that babita dosent want to have t do anything with ashoks part so she should go he should have tried to talk to her about it. Better still at this point if he would have told her she is his and imartis part she would have felt so much better

It was not about making her stay back forever it was about making her feel better about going. 2-3 days in patiala would have done her a load of good with things getting somewhat normal  and some conversations after the huge fight in the night. 

naq5 thumbnail

Yup.

It's a very tricky situation. Imarti, because of her immense love for HS, kept delaying the surgery and succumbed to her death.

Minnie too wouldn't have left because of how much she loves him. But the side effect of that is that she would have killed away parts of her soul because of Babita's numerous restraints.

In the end, her going away will be the best for her.

yes but not like this. This isnt better for her. She needed a few more conversations with her mother, a reassurance that things were said in anger. even 4-5 days would have been good. The way she is going is not going to help her at all

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Not one conversation between Mini and Babes. Not one. Not one when both know she’s leaving. Not even a farewell conversation. Mini-HS get two conversation 10 mins each, and Mini-Babes don’t get any conversation. Wowww! 

Like seriously. This is so deliberate. For unnecessary drama and Mini to come with past baggage in S2. 

PATHETIC. CRUEL. UNFATHOMABLE. UNREALISTIC. 

I AM DONE!!!!!! 

Edited by LoveInAutumn26 - 4 years ago