Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Itsflora thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

@Jean.

I missed u & remembered about your words all over the episode. Hannie's VOs were almost all your thoughts.

Especially when HS wished to have the tiny minnie as his own,damn the feel.

I remembered all those analysis during the proposal times       

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Itsflora

Minnie's 'aap ki toh kuch nehi lagti' question to HS literally broke my heart.The girl was literally begging him to decline that. 

But he didn’t get that.

Just the way HS said about how he has no right over her.He just wanted her to deny that. 

The only time they needed to see Through their facade of pain,they both failed.That's so damn painful.

They both just couldn't speak up. The night had just taken a huge toll on them.

_Reka_ thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

If he speaks to her in a dream, then it really wouldn't be him now would it? It will still be a part of Minnie's subconscious making that up for her. It's just that she has now morphed her wish to come out of his mouth and his words.

He can appear to her around the time of his passing. Happens very often. 

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

His fear overpowered him. All he had to do was say it.

Literally, if he had spoken even a fraction of what he was thinking, she would have stayed. But because he didn't give her a reason to, she's now leaving.

I'm just heartbroken. They were this close... and now it seems they will never say those words to each other. I was yelling at both of them on my screen. 

Why is he afraid? What's stopping him?

Is he really going to let her go with all this ambiguity? The way he wished he'd been the one to raise her... I couldn't stop crying. 

He's making the same mistake again that he made with his mother, not telling her just how much he loves her. Like Minnie I totally lost yesterday. 

One good thing definitely came out of all this. Minnie finally acknowledging that she would love nothing more than to have HS as her father with full haq. Of course I wish she could have told him that out loud. It would have restored his confidence. I think the trigger for this was how he expressed his love for her in the other talk and then also the burning of the letter. 

I just feel so so bad about this missed opportunity. I really want to know what Aniruddh's thought process was when performing this scene. It was one of his best on PB.

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: tk2015

I think somewhere he was being a parent too. If he had opened up, Mini would've stayed but she would've also regretted that. She is suffocating each day in that haveli nowadays, unfortunately. The one place she truly felt free at one point. 

HS knows his daughter needs to fly the nest and he doesn't know it's goodbye forever... so he's letting her go for herself too.

I'm sure that played a part but he could her told her she was his daughter and that he would support her chasing her dreams.

inlieu thumbnail

In an ideal world, he would have spoken his heart out. He would have laid it out for him and she would have taken it in her hands and taken precious care of it. He's just not that strong. If he had put his heart before her and she didn't accept him... yeh aur bhi toot jaata.

That one leap of faith was all that he had to take. 😒

Yeahh, I noticed that too. I guess that's why his love for her is even more profound. He sees her as his and Imarti's daughter. We all know how much love he has for Imarti. So if he sees even a small glimpse of her in Minnie, he would want to hold onto her with a tight grip. But yeh haq aur iska darr bhaari par gaya.

They both have different understandings of Minnie. Babita stills sees her as a child and has never truly been able to fully see her. HS on the other hand, while it takes him time to catch up, he knows her best. Whether it's because of their shared pain, he actively tries to get to know her better and do right by her.

Truly, all HS had to do was speak whatever was running through his mind and heart. Then Minnie would have never left. She would have been content knowing that she has finally gotten the father that she always wanted.

All of this is fair too tragic. 😭

I think Minnie even considered another option that he would want to drop her off at least. That could have given them both what they wanted. 

Maybe I'm missing something, but what else does he have to lose? His jigar ka tukda is leaving anyway. Will he ever write her a letter too or try to tell her one day. He's going to be devastated and the way he walked off after talking to Babita tells me he has already given up on her understanding his emotions regarding all this. 

Also, he was quiet when NB asked him about the boat. I somehow felt as if his answer may not have been the same as hers. Buy anyway, everything NB is saying is what we've been saying to. 

Their voice overs were so sad but the wording was just beautiful. There are 2 more episodes to go. I HS resigned myself to seeing a major fight between and Minnie leaving in anger, and her never calling him bapu, but damn these CVs re-awakened all this in me in the last 2-3 episodes. Just the fact that she now realizes she does want  father and that it would be only HS who she could give that place too, is already a big deal. We've always been saying that she never got a chance to think about what she wanted in a father, or if she ever wanted one, because she was always occupied by Babita's issues. Well,  now that she's decided to think about her own interests, her mind has been freed up. And THIS is what her heart desires. To thinj HS will never know what she wants from him is just... 💔

inlieu thumbnail

I know he was being a parent and he would never want Minnie to stay back at the cost of him. But at least she could left knowing that she has a father in HS. Right now she's essentially leaving without any parental support. Na Maa ka saath hai, aur na baap ka. If she just had that reassurance that HS will be there for her no matter what, woh kaafi hota. 

Agree. Just knowing he's there will give her a major boost. I don't want her to leave home like this, especially since we know what's going to happen to HS.

inlieu thumbnail

Yup.

It's a very tricky situation. Imarti, because of her immense love for HS, kept delaying the surgery and succumbed to her death.

Minnie too wouldn't have left because of how much she loves him. But the side effect of that is that she would have killed away parts of her soul because of Babita's numerous restraints.

In the end, her going away will be the best for her.

I think HS wants her to go too, no matter how much it hurts him but if he could just give her some indication, something, maybe even his locket? 

The writing has been fab but I'm also mad at them for doing this to my poor heart.

inlieu thumbnail

Yes, but I have a feeling he'll be comparing Arya to Minnie. Today he mentioned how badly he wanted to raise Minnie as his own child. Hold her small hands and feet, hear her tinkling laughter. He wanted her to be his. Arya will be there in his arms, but he might wonder if this is what Minnie was like. If her limbs were this tiny. Is this is how she used to cry and laugh?

Totally, and I think he will raise Arya to be just like Minnie. 

inlieu thumbnail

I know. That's why I said that even if he had mentioned even a fraction of what he was thinking, it would have been enough for her.

Jaana zaroori hai lekin itna bhaari dil leke jaana toh nayi.

She gave him an opportunity to lay a claim to her when she said, "Aur aap ki toh kuch lagti ni". He should have spoken up then and there but he kept quiet.

He should have said somehow then. He also gave her an opportunity by saying who am I to stop you. 

Sigh... they love each other so much, want so much to be father-daughter and to lose this opportunity after coming this close is cruel. I know life is not a laddoo but this is going to make me end season one with the biggest tees in my heart ever.