Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paytonlee123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Leaving aside all the off screen drama I am glad mini is finally going to live her life for herself instead for a mother who is hell bent of making her suffer the same fate as her own by cutting down her wings with no education. Mini and Babita are toxic for each other. Seriously some of the recent comments babita passes on mini is beyond appaling. I don't care how hurt babita is because mini is not listening u are the mother. You can sit down and explain to her ur POV instead of being the hitler. This is the same daughter who left everything including her surname for her but she doesn't value it anymore. Mini should also stop the self pity and learn to live her life.

tk2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Knowing what's in store for Hanita, HS or even Mini not speaking up today was so much more painful. I want to scream that this is your last chance! Say it now or forever hold your peace, literally!

Oh god, Mini will forever regret this moment, HS too till he is there. We often think back to last interactions before someone left us permanently and to think this'll be it.... No. No. No...

tk2015 thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

His fear overpowered him. All he had to do was say it.

Literally, if he had spoken even a fraction of what he was thinking, she would have stayed. But because he didn't give her a reason to, she's now leaving.

I think somewhere he was being a parent too. If he had opened up, Mini would've stayed but she would've also regretted that. She is suffocating each day in that haveli nowadays, unfortunately. The one place she truly felt free at one point. 

HS knows his daughter needs to fly the nest and he doesn't know it's goodbye forever... so he's letting her go for herself too.

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: naq5

Yes caught up with that. HS why dint he say anything. 😔 Mini gave him a lot of chance to speak even while he went over with it in his head. CVS why do this. he could have just said i was scared you will go away and couldnt loose you. utna bhi chalta

even in front of NB he was using babita.

Another issue with HS is that he sees mini as his & imartis chori not his and babitas daughter. The being parents together still hasnt happened. Maybe that is why they together havent been able to handle mini properly

In an ideal world, he would have spoken his heart out. He would have laid it out for him and she would have taken it in her hands and taken precious care of it. He's just not that strong. If he had put his heart before her and she didn't accept him... yeh aur bhi toot jaata.

That one leap of faith was all that he had to take. 😒

Yeahh, I noticed that too. I guess that's why his love for her is even more profound. He sees her as his and Imarti's daughter. We all know how much love he has for Imarti. So if he sees even a small glimpse of her in Minnie, he would want to hold onto her with a tight grip. But yeh haq aur iska darr bhaari par gaya.

They both have different understandings of Minnie. Babita stills sees her as a child and has never truly been able to fully see her. HS on the other hand, while it takes him time to catch up, he knows her best. Whether it's because of their shared pain, he actively tries to get to know her better and do right by her.

Truly, all HS had to do was speak whatever was running through his mind and heart. Then Minnie would have never left. She would have been content knowing that she has finally gotten the father that she always wanted.

All of this is fair too tragic. 😭

Anisha22 thumbnail

The show is all about Minni jap 😃 all are only showing everyone how mahan selfless sacrificer brave Minni the super girl is, and also how bechari abala she is, no one understand her, only she understands everyone and she is all ok with her masking feelings. 👏koi itna achha kaise ho sakta Hain.. mujhe itni perfect logo see allergy hone lagti Hain.. 

Edited by Anisha22 - 4 years ago
asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: tk2015

I think somewhere he was being a parent too. If he had opened up, Mini would've stayed but she would've also regretted that. She is suffocating each day in that haveli nowadays, unfortunately. The one place she truly felt free at one point. 

HS knows his daughter needs to fly the nest and he doesn't know it's goodbye forever... so he's letting her go for herself too.

I know he was being a parent and he would never want Minnie to stay back at the cost of him. But at least she could left knowing that she has a father in HS. Right now she's essentially leaving without any parental support. Na Maa ka saath hai, aur na baap ka. If she just had that reassurance that HS will be there for her no matter what, woh kaafi hota. 

tk2015 thumbnail

In an ideal world, he would have spoken his heart out. He would have laid it out for him and she would have taken it in her hands and taken precious care of it. He's just not that strong. If he had put his heart before her and she didn't accept him... yeh aur bhi toot jaata.

That one leap of faith was all that he had to take. 😒

Yeahh, I noticed that too. I guess that's why his love for her is even more profound. He sees her as his and Imarti's daughter. We all know how much love he has for Imarti. So if he sees even a small glimpse of her in Minnie, he would want to hold onto her with a tight grip. But yeh haq aur iska darr bhaari par gaya.

They both have different understandings of Minnie. Babita stills sees her as a child and has never truly been able to fully see her. HS on the other hand, while it takes him time to catch up, he knows her best. Whether it's because of their shared pain, he actively tries to get to know her better and do right by her.

Truly, all HS had to do was speak whatever was running through his mind and heart. Then Minnie would have never left. She would have been content knowing that she has finally gotten the father that she always wanted.

All of this is fair too tragic. 😭

@bold: You pointed it out correctly! Also, I feel, because he held onto Imarti too tight, he's overcompensating with their daughter and letting her go for her betterment. He's still guilty for Imarti...

tk2015 thumbnail

I know he was being a parent and he would never want Minnie to stay back at the cost of him. But at least she could left knowing that she has a father in HS. Right now she's essentially leaving without any parental support. Na Maa ka saath hai, aur na baap ka. If she just had that reassurance that HS will be there for her no matter what, woh kaafi hota. 

I'm hoping against hope that deep down she knows this. While she doubts the capacity within which this support lies (fatherly or uncle), she knows she can fall back on HS. Or so I will keep hoping. Otherwise, this is just too heartbreaking.

asmaanixx thumbnail

@bold: You pointed it out correctly! Also, I feel, because he held onto Imarti too tight, he's overcompensating with their daughter and letting her go for her betterment. He's still guilty for Imarti...

Yup.

It's a very tricky situation. Imarti, because of her immense love for HS, kept delaying the surgery and succumbed to her death.

Minnie too wouldn't have left because of how much she loves him. But the side effect of that is that she would have killed away parts of her soul because of Babita's numerous restraints.

In the end, her going away will be the best for her.

asmaanixx thumbnail

I'm hoping against hope that deep down she knows this. While she doubts the capacity within which this support lies (fatherly or uncle), she knows she can fall back on HS. Or so I will keep hoping. Otherwise, this is just too heartbreaking.

I hope so too.

She may not come home in those five years, but I wish she reaches out to him whenever she feels down or upset. She doesn't need to be completely cut off from them.