Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

point hai πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Haha true cv's like to play with our imagination. πŸ˜΅

Mr-YK thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Exactly, so its for Pari. She'll reject it and then everyone will wonder why she rejected it. But can she admit to everyone that she loves yogi though has she even accepted her love for Yogi. 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mr-YK

Exactly, so its for Pari. She'll reject it and then everyone will wonder why she rejected it. But can she admit to everyone that she loves yogi though has she even accepted her love for Yogi. 

@ bold we still don’t know that.πŸ˜‚ Its just a speculation of my empty brain. But if they have misunderstood these family for Yogi’s match and if the family insults Srivastava and Yogi. The pari will take a stand for them and Yogi.  N then might be family start to understand that Pari is the one for Yogi. πŸ₯° Lets see..

Definitely she will reject  the guy outright.πŸ˜‚ but the expression on her face was like she felt sad after hearing that the rishta came for Yogi so quickly as she is not sure about her feelings for him.

After the hospital scene she has started feeling something for Yogi. Even when he told her that he was joking about that boyfriend thing her face had sad expressions. She is not sure about her feelings yet. And even not sure about Yogi. I think she won’t say anything and keep it to herself as she might have fear of losing him. 

Mr-YK thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

@ bold we still don’t know that.πŸ˜‚ Its just a speculation of my empty brain. But if they have misunderstood these family for Yogi’s match and if the family insults Srivastava and Yogi. The pari will take a stand for them and Yogi.  N then might be family start to understand that Pari is the one for Yogi. πŸ₯° Lets see..

Definitely she will reject  the guy outright.πŸ˜‚ but the expression on her face was like she felt sad after hearing that the rishta came for Yogi so quickly as she is not sure about her feelings for him.

After the hospital scene she has started feeling something for Yogi. Even when he told her that he was joking about that boyfriend thing her face had sad expressions. She is not sure about her feelings yet. And even not sure about Yogi. I think she won’t say anything and keep it to herself as she might have fear of losing him. 

We could be wrong and I honestly don't mind being wrong as we get to see how Yogi reacts to this. At first he was all jolly and excited but now he knows he has acknowleged Pari and his feelings towards her, it will have an impact. What do you want to happen? 

I can't wait any longer. I have the whole of sunday to go through and then most of monday as well. 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

We could be wrong and I honestly don't mind being wrong as we get to see how Yogi reacts to this. At first he was all jolly and excited but now he knows he has acknowleged Pari and his feelings towards her, it will have an impact. What do you want to happen? 

I can't wait any longer. I have the whole of sunday to go through and then most of monday as well. 

@ bold I hope to see that how Yogi reacts to this rishta thing. He has seen Pari in totally different light. So it will definitely have an impact. I want him to move on from the happenings of the past and start to acknowledge his feelings towards Pari.

Same here dear it’s Saturday night here and have to wait for whole Sunday and Monday to watch the episode. Can’t wait to watch YAri happening..😍πŸ₯°πŸ€©

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago
Mr-YK thumbnail

@ bold I hope to see that how Yogi reacts to this rishta thing. He has seen Pari in totally different light. So it will definitely have an impact. I want him to move on from the happenings of the past and start to acknowledge his feelings towards Pari.

Same here dear it’s Saturday night here and have to wait for whole Sunday and Monday to watch the episode. Can’t wait to watch YAri happening..😍πŸ₯°πŸ€©

If the proposal is for Yogi:

Yogi could have a fear of falling in love due to being rejected again. But then he is doesn't consider his disability as a weakness and he was all jolly to get married again. He will either go forward with this then realise this girl isn't Pari or flip his mood completly and reject the proposal with giving them a chance. 

Pari will be hurt and jealous. Most likely she'll stay away, if she can that is. Or she will interfere alot. 

If the proposal is for Pari:

Pari isn't going to go forward with this anyway.

Yogi at first hearing the proposal will either be jolly about it or be the opposite and feel some bit of jealousy. 

Lastly do they even know Yogi is nonverbal (I believe its the politically correct term), if not then they leave and inflicts more pain for the family to swallow and Pari takes a stand AGAIN to either lift the mood on her own or with Yogi or she scolds that family. Whole family witnesses Pari stand for Yogi (Be his voice) and the family have to see Pari as the only suitable match for Yogi. *Wedding Bells* lol

Edited by Mr-YK - 4 years ago
dusk2dawn thumbnail

If the proposal is for Yogi:

Yogi could have a fear of falling in love due to being rejected again. But then he is doesn't consider his disability as a weakness and he was all jolly to get married again. He will either go forward with this then realise this girl isn't Pari or flip his mood completly and reject the proposal with giving them a chance. 

Pari will be hurt and jealous. Most likely she'll stay away, if she can that is. Or she will interfere alot. 

If the proposal is for Pari:

Pari isn't going to go forward with this anyway.

Yogi at first hearing the proposal will either be jolly about it or be the opposite and feel some bit of jealousy. 

Lastly do they even know Yogi is nonverbal (I believe its the politically correct term), if not then they leave and inflicts more pain for the family to swallow and Pari takes a stand AGAIN to either lift the mood on her own or with Yogi or she scolds that family. Whole family witnesses Pari stand for Yogi (Be his voice) and the family have to see Pari as the only suitable match for Yogi. *Wedding Bells* lol

@ bold I am excited to see this scenario. That not only Yogi but the whole family see her taking stand for Yogi as well as Srivastavas. Thus family could see that Pari has become Yogi’s voice.

I so want them to see Pari as a suitable match for Yogi. And kusum dreaming about them. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Seriously I have already imagined the scenario of  *wedding bells* and Yogi and Pari in bengali bride and groom attire and their bengali wedding..😍πŸ₯°πŸ€©( I know I have imagined too far πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I need to tame the horses of my imagination) 

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago
Mr-YK thumbnail

@ bold I am excited to see this scenario. That not only Yogi but the whole family see her taking stand for Yogi as well as Srivastavas. Thus family could see that Pari has become Yogi’s voice.

I so want them to see Pari as a suitable match for Yogi. And kusum dreaming about them. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Seriously I have already imagined the scenario of  *wedding bells* and Yogi and Pari in bengali bride and groom attire and their bengali wedding..😍πŸ₯°πŸ€©( I know I have imagined too far πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I need to tame the horses of my imagination) 

"I know I have imagined too far  I need to tame the horses of my imagination)" So do I. So much to think of when this tv show is unlike the rest. 

"I so want them to see Pari as a suitable match for Yogi. And kusum dreaming about them. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£"  I feel Pari has done so much to prove that she is more then suitable for Yogi. Maybe we will see Kusum dreaming of Yogi and Pari which will confuse the viewers and this will wake Prakash up. The irony as its always Prakash who ruins Kusum's sleep. πŸ˜‚

"I am excited to see this scenario. That not only Yogi but the whole family see her taking stand for Yogi as well as Srivastavas. Thus family could see that Pari has become Yogi’s voice." Like I mentioned above, she has shown more then enough but then in TV shows they always realise things much slower then we do. πŸ˜‚ Also the family namely Yogi's Siblings and Sister in laws were very sour towards Pari yet it changed drastically. Pari got along with SILs since they got drunk and Pari and Khushi just bonded over time as roomates however she becomes indifferent to Pari when Yogi is involved (Defensive of Yogi). Vivek and Kabir have merely accepted her into the family too without a problem. All is well within the family. But for how long? 😦

Opps! I've gone off topic, my bad. Feel free to respond later, I must be taking up your time. 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

"I know I have imagined too far  I need to tame the horses of my imagination)" So do I. So much to think of when this tv show is unlike the rest. 

"I so want them to see Pari as a suitable match for Yogi. And kusum dreaming about them. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£"  I feel Pari has done so much to prove that she is more then suitable for Yogi. Maybe we will see Kusum dreaming of Yogi and Pari which will confuse the viewers and this will wake Prakash up. The irony as its always Prakash who ruins Kusum's sleep. πŸ˜‚

"I am excited to see this scenario. That not only Yogi but the whole family see her taking stand for Yogi as well as Srivastavas. Thus family could see that Pari has become Yogi’s voice." Like I mentioned above, she has shown more then enough but then in TV shows they always realise things much slower then we do. πŸ˜‚ Also the family namely Yogi's Siblings and Sister in laws were very sour towards Pari yet it changed drastically. Pari got along with SILs since they got drunk and Pari and Khushi just bonded over time as roomates however she becomes indifferent to Pari when Yogi is involved (Defensive of Yogi). Vivek and Kabir have merely accepted her into the family too without a problem. All is well within the family. But for how long? 😦

Opps! I've gone off topic, my bad. Feel free to respond later, I must be taking up your time. 

@ bold I totally agree with you. TV shows are so slow. N in that too ITV shows are damn slow..πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

I know that Yogi’s siblings and SILs were cold towards Pari. But now they have started to warming up to her after seeing her concerns for the family and her constant support to Yogi. Khushi has tendency to be defensive if it comes to Yogi. But Pari and khushi has started bonding now. So as prakash has started to consider her as family. Dada dadi and kusum were already in awe of her. Even Yogi has started appreciating her qualities. Vivek and kabir too has accepted her. 

Let’s see till now everything was fine in the family. Now kabir is going through financial crisis so we need to see how Pari β€˜s character would be  utilized in this scenario. Waiting for next week episode. I am Optimistic for YAri. Fingers crossed.🀞

Dw dear , I have all the time of the world right now as Its Saturday night n I have finished with dinner n now chilling on the sofa..πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ ( literally chilling as weather so cold πŸ₯Ά here, bad wintersπŸ˜…) 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Good night everyone 😴 from my side ..tc . God bless.πŸ€—

Wish you all good morning and have a suoer fun Sunday..πŸ˜πŸ€—