Ishaaron Ishaaron Mein

Baby steps towards the Journey from Yogi and Pari to YAri 😍🥰

dusk2dawn thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey guys .

Please aaj bhi koi episode ka WU de dena. 

I am excited to know that what happened between YAri when they were ‘hum tum ek OT mein bandh ho’ scene..😂

N their first official hug.🤗🥰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

So Pari get panick as she hates being locked on rooms as a little child her parents used to lock her & fight outside. Yogi consoles her with a big hug and saying how strong she is. They somehow manage to get outside then fall into each other Pari gets lost. Yogi's friends and Vivek manage to create a drama as if Bablu is in an emergency in order to reach inside the hospital. Family worried but Yogi calls them to assure them. He insists with Pari's friend to stay there as he3 wanna help & look after Pari who is treating the patients with her bestie as all the other doctors are on a strike.

Edited by rishani77 - 4 years ago
rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Pari's friend tease Yogi when he told her that he will stay there only but didnt got her meaning. YaRi work together and have some fun - cute moments as well. Episode ends at their eye lock smiley wala scene. 

Precap: Chauhan's evil plan for Yogi from what I understood & a family reaches Yogi's home for his rishta they are all excited but Pari seems upset. 

Edited by rishani77 - 4 years ago
Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Precap roshan father said  that usse yogi ki iktne yaad dilaao ki woh aapne baap se khilaaf hokar yogi ke paas chaale jaaye.... 

So roshan will take her to chavdi bazaar

dusk2dawn thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Gaurirane366

Precap roshan father said  that usse yogi ki iktne yaad dilaao ki woh aapne baap se khilaaf hokar yogi ke paas chaale jaaye.... 

So roshan will take her to chavdi bazaar

This chauhan is a villain and roshan is his puppet..dumb guy. 😡 as now he wants gunjan to enter into Yogi’s life again n create hurdles for YAri. 😡

I want Yogi and Pari to stay strong this time. And no place for anyone else in Yogi’s heart except the destined one for him that is Pari. I can handle gunjan in Yogi’s life only as a friend.🥱

dusk2dawn thumbnail

I have one more question guys so YAri are still at the hospital and that BTS scenes of Vivek and Rani teasing them was not there in today’s episode. It would be there on Monday.Right?

Roses4Moira thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: dusk2dawn

This chauhan is a villain and roshan is his puppet..dumb guy. 😡 as now he wants gunjan to enter into Yogi’s life again n create hurdles for YAri. 😡

I want Yogi and Pari to stay strong this time. And no place for anyone else in Yogi’s heart except the destined one for him that is Pari. I can handle gunjan in Yogi’s life only as a friend.🥱

same here.... 

I can't handle her more than that... But cv will use gunjan to fullest... Yogi needs to see the difference between he behaves with both girls Pari already started to have feelings for Yogi  ... And with gunjan re entry she will go away from yogi life... 

Roses4Moira thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: dusk2dawn

I have one more question guys so YAri are still at the hospital and that BTS scenes of Vivek and Rani teasing them was not there in today’s episode. It would be there on Monday.Right?

yaa monday ko.. 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Gaurirane366

same here.... 

I can't handle her more than that... But cv will use gunjan to fullest... Yogi needs to see the difference between he behaves with both girls Pari already started to have feelings for Yogi  ... And with gunjan re entry she will go away from yogi life... 

@ bold if this is going to happen then I will stop watching the show itself from that moment onwards.😡

I don’t want Pari to go on sacrificial mode.. I want Yogi to stand by Pari and tell gunjan that she could stay as a friend but now I don’t have any feelings attached to you.

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago
Roses4Moira thumbnail

Some were I feel that rishta in precap is just a misunderstanding ... That guy in back is groom and they were in chavdi bazaar to look for bride house instead that neighbor brought them to shrishtav...