Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dusk2dawn thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

true... Hope yogi atleast  start to feel for her before gunjan re enter... 

Good night dea.. 😴😴  

@ bold hope Yogi too realize that he loves Pari. 😍😍❀️πŸ₯°

I am going to skip the 2nd part for sure.πŸ™„

Good night dear.. tc god bless..πŸ€—πŸ€—

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Lets hope so. If makers are doing this then definitely show is going to stay there almost for another 150-200 episodes πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

They will be definitely a phase where Gunjan will forcely enter into Yogi's life le turn info a grey shade char. Pari will maybe try to sacrifice with her family becoming against YaRi also. They need to add some drama and these are some basics tracks. LOL 

But our YaRi hopefully they will stay stronger I don't mind Pari returning to Kolkata for Gunjan but then Yogi going all the way to win back her lady love with the support of his parivaar would be a lovely track also. They we can see Yogi winning back Pari's parents'hearts also. Why not? 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: rishani77

They will be definitely a phase where Gunjan will forcely enter into Yogi's life le turn info a grey shade char. Pari will maybe try to sacrifice with her family becoming against YaRi also. They need to add some drama and these are some basics tracks. LOL 

But our YaRi hopefully they will stay stronger I don't mind Pari returning to Kolkata for Gunjan but then Yogi going all the way to win back her lady love with the support of his parivaar would be a lovely track also. They we can see Yogi winning back Pari's parents'hearts also. Why not? 

@ bold πŸ˜‚πŸ˜† yup they will add more drama.

I will definitely skip this part for sure. Sorry no offense but I simply can’t stand her.

I would love to see that Yogi going to Kolkata and  winning his lady love back with the help of the family and learn bengali customs to win Pari’s parents’ heart and YAri get married bengali way..πŸ₯°πŸ˜

rishani77 thumbnail

@ bold πŸ˜‚πŸ˜† yup they will add more drama.

I will definitely skip this part for sure. Sorry no offense but I simply can’t stand her.

I would love to see that Yogi going to Kolkata and  winning his lady love back with the help of the family and learn bengali customs to win Pari’s parents’ heart and YAri get married bengali way..πŸ₯°πŸ˜

I know yaar same here big no for Gunjan but in daily soap land there will be always a jealousy / sacrifice track haha. Yeah Yogi learning bengali culture then bengali shaadi would be so exciting! 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

I know yaar same here big no for Gunjan but in daily soap land there will be always a jealousy / sacrifice track haha. Yeah Yogi learning bengali culture then bengali shaadi would be so exciting! 

@ bold I am waiting for that track.πŸ₯°

If they introduce gunjan again then definitely 50- 100 more episodes on love realizations and sacrifice n 50-100 more for yogi to win Pari back.πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

rishani77 thumbnail

@ bold I am waiting for that track.πŸ₯°

If they introduce gunjan again then definitely 50- 100 more episodes on love realizations and sacrifice n 50-100 more for yogi to win Pari back.πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Then perfect na 100 epis more then Yogi doing some work for himself to prove to his futur in laws & win their hearts win his lady love's trust also. 

More drama = trp's πŸ˜†

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Then perfect na 100 epis more then Yogi doing some work for himself to prove to his futur in laws & win their hearts win his lady love's trust also. 

More drama = trp's πŸ˜†

@ bold πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I don’t know why people can’t watch normal simple stories on TV. Why they need to watch so much melodrama..πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ I hate that.πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

True 50 more for in-law drama. πŸ˜‚ Pari’s parents vs. Srivastavas.

N some more progression of  the stories from here n there like bablu surjeet n other family members.

rishani77 thumbnail

@ bold πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I don’t know why people can’t watch normal simple stories on TV. Why they need to watch so much melodrama..πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ I hate that.πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

True 50 more for in-law drama. πŸ˜‚ Pari’s parents vs. Srivastavas.

N some more progression of  the stories from here n there like bablu surjeet n other family members.

I know yaar but this is a fiction and we all know how they keep adding some masala as the story progresses as long as it it not overdone I'm ok with it. Plus today even the fight sequence was short & simple and no stupid bleeding or shouting then heroine crying on the flor bla bla bla here cv's know how to balance the stuffs.

Yep Pari's family vs Srivastavas like in the hindi film 2 States' family track along with the same family masti with friends as you said. It would be interesting & fun!

dusk2dawn thumbnail

I know yaar but this is a fiction and we all know how they keep adding some masala as the story progresses as long as it it not overdone I'm ok with it. Plus today even the fight sequence was short & simple and no stupid bleeding or shouting then heroine crying on the flor bla bla bla here cv's know how to balance the stuffs.

Yep Pari's family vs Srivastavas like in the hindi film 2 States' family track along with the same family masti with friends as you said. It would be interesting & fun!

@ bold true yaar. I am fine with little drama but not too much melodrama..πŸ˜‚

True it was short without any OTT drama..😁

This would be so fun to watch..πŸ˜‚πŸ₯°

Love between YAri n war between gangulys n Srivastavas.πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Just a thought...Moin seemed most excited about the rishta...maybe he brought the rishta for Pari….thinking that will stop Bablu from crushing on Pari...they never did mention who the rishta was for did they...I didn't see any girl there just some young guy...it could be for Kushi also