Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dusk2dawn thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: rishani77

Hopefully but a fanclub is saying that this a finite series but still by far the finite indian series which were actually pre produced that I watched had at least 200 epis with propre tracks & endings...

If it is a finite series then still we need to have some sensible tracks no rush with YAri’s feelings. There is still a question mark regarding the show’s going off air thing. So don’t know.

Earlier a show called Ladies special on same channel was also a finite series..n it complicated almost 140-150 epis. But the last 50 episodes were with nonsensical tracks n loose ends like they don’t know how to progress the story and finish the tracks. 

We don’t want the same thing with this series. May be there is nothing left with gunjan’s part of story as per the synopsis on Sony Channel website. N YAri is going to be there. But they  need show it beautifully not in rushed tracks with loose ends. End it on the same note as they were portraying the story from the start. Progress the story gradually with simplicity without any OTT melodrama.

The thing is we are so attached to the show and the characters of YAri and Srivastavas that we don’t want them to go.😁

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago
braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I don't mind if it was actually a planned finite show.. This would hopefully mean it will end well and not rushed.. At least that's what I am hoping for... Though now or December  is a bit too soon to end for a decent not rushed ending.  Again I saw another news on YouTube by zoom.. Saying they are going off air because they are not getting the response they are hoping.  If only they made this show as a web series instead of TV series.. Web series usually release all the episodes in one go.. So we can binge watch.. And not wait 24 hours each episode 72 during weekends...and I think this kind of show where it's not garbage like saas bahu bakwas is appreciated better as a web series...

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: braich_gal

I don't mind if it was actually a planned finite show.. This would hopefully mean it will end well and not rushed.. At least that's what I am hoping for... Though now or December  is a bit too soon to end for a decent not rushed ending.  Again I saw another news on YouTube by zoom.. Saying they are going off air because they are not getting the response they are hoping.  If only they made this show as a web series instead of TV series.. Web series usually release all the episodes in one go.. So we can binge watch.. And not wait 24 hours each episode 72 during weekends...and I think this kind of show where it's not garbage like saas bahu bakwas is appreciated better as a web series...

True yaar my mom watched that show & just like Patiala Babes it became nonsense at the end...I don't mind if IIM is a finite series or ending in at least 3 months coz if they are it in 3 weeks I can't even imagine how they will rush the shaadi track and suddenly balle balle leap all is well. This show can't turn it that way as it delivers good quality content & performances. Few articles but nothing confirmed by the team or PH so having some hope. Fingers crossed I don't mind if it ends in Feb also...

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: rishani77

True yaar my mom watched that show & just like Patiala Babes it became nonsense at the end...I don't mind if IIM is a finite series or ending in at least 3 months coz if they are it in 3 weeks I can't even imagine how they will rush the shaadi track and suddenly balle balle leap all is well. This show can't turn it that way as it delivers good quality content & performances. Few articles but nothing confirmed by the team or PH so having some hope. Fingers crossed I don't mind if it ends in Feb also...

Don’t worry dear n don’t think too much. I know these news are so depressing and pissing off all of us . But let’s just put it aside and watch the show.. Its better that they end it on a good note with YAri and family being together rather than adding more melodrama and crap storyline. fingers crossed..🤞
N hope for the best.

Mr-YK thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey guys, I'm new to this platform. Every know and then I run through the forums to see what everyone else thinks about IIM. For what led me to create an account was the article. Can anyone provide clarity on this topic? 

Also I must say seeing all your thoughts on the show have been really intriguing. Before you ask and I forget, I do ship Yogi-Pari. I saw it coming from Episode 1.  Anyway we'll talk about these two lovebirds later as there may not even be a show for them if the show gets the axe. :(

Edited by Mr-YK - 4 years ago
dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mr-YK

Hey guys, I'm new to this platform. Every know and then I run through the forums to see what everyone else thinks about IIM. For what led me to create an account was the article. Can anyone provide clarity on this topic? 

Also I must say seeing all your thoughts on the show have been really intriguing. Before you ask and I forget, I do ship Yogi-Pari. I saw it coming from Episode 1.  Anyway we'll talk about these two lovebirds later as there may not even be a show for them if the show gets the axe. :(

Hi dear. First of all welcome to the IIM forum..🤗

Still we don’t know that is the show going off air or not. Because none of the actors or Production house has confirmed this news.

In the article it is mentioned that beyhadh 2 will replace IIM but yesterday itself channel has dropped the promo of beyhadh 2 which is starting from 2nd December at 9 pm so it is taking the place of kbc. N another show might get change in the time slot. 

n even the article was with a question mark. So no one knows exactly what is going to happen. But we all don’t want makers to rush the storyline. N make Yogi n Pari fall for each other in a rush. So lets wait and watch. That  is the best option for us right now .

Mr-YK thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Hi dear. First of all welcome to the IIM forum..🤗

Still we don’t know that is the show going off air or not. Because none of the actors or Production house has confirmed this news.

In the article it is mentioned that beyhadh 2 will replace IIM but yesterday itself channel has dropped the promo of beyhadh 2 which is starting from 2nd December at 9 pm so it is taking the place of kbc. N another show might get change in the time slot. 

n even the article was with a question mark. So no one knows exactly what is going to happen. But we all don’t want makers to rush the storyline. N make Yogi n Pari fall for each other in a rush. So lets wait and watch. That  is the best option for us right now .

Thank you for the welcome and the clarification. I do also hope YaRi as we all call them isnt rushed. From the latest episode we've seen the relationship is starting to blossom and it needs to continue the way it is. Anyway cross our fingers, and hope we can chalk this up to the media outlet desperately grasping for a headline. 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Thank you for the welcome and the clarification. I do also hope YaRi as we all call them isnt rushed. From the latest episode we've seen the relationship is starting to blossom and it needs to continue the way it is. Anyway cross our fingers, and hope we can chalk this up to the media outlet desperately grasping for a headline. 

You are always welcome dear..🤗🤗

@ bold yup hope that they don’t rush with YAri relationship progression .

Yup their relationship has started to blossom now and thanks to the makers they are showing the progression gradually and beautifully without any drama.

Fingers crossed 🤞..😁

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hey welcome to the forum & glad to see another YaRi fan. Hopefully they will show progression in the storyline & YaRi track gradually without rushing or ending the show abruptly...Praying! 

mayavi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well it finite series that is what I read, but then yes it could not gain numbers also but yes atleast these channel accepted the show with this concept other channel would not have even kept it. Hope if it's ending it end with yari .Edited by mayavi_26 - 4 years ago