Ishaaron Ishaaron Mein to go off air?

Posted: 4 years ago

Really I can't believe it... It's may have not gain number but still .... 

Launching Beyhadh 2 on 8 clock is really πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

Originally posted by Gaurirane366

Really I can't believe it... It's may have not gain number but still .... 

Launching Beyhadh 2 on 8 clock is really πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

What can we do if the Channel is hell bent on ruining / ending good shows.. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

If I'm not mistaken, Beyhadh 1 aired at 8:30 pm slot.

Originally posted by Swetha-Sai

What can we do if the Channel is hell bent on ruining / ending good shows.. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

If I'm not mistaken, Beyhadh 1 aired at 8:30 pm slot.

9pm....

So true.... Now director will rush the story .....

Nothing has been confirmed they were writing lots of articles for Beyhad 2 slot & even mentionned Patiala Babes, Tara's slot changes so...

Hopefully it is not true...fingers crossed!

I hv been a silent reader on this forum & admirer of this show. 

I am dismayed that there are not enough takers for a clean decent family based show that features the challenges & triumphs of differently abled folks. I guess the bulk of the viewers prefer the mindless drama of the β€˜normally’ abled MLs & FLs on the other EK type shows. They want to engage neither their brains with such drama shows nor their hearts with shows like IIM. Those like us who enjoy IIM are in a minority that ITV doesnt care for.

Another thing I have noted abt Sony - they do start more good shows with good concepts but they hv no patience & suffer acute trp insecurity - the moment they see they are not getting numbers they pull the plug on it w/o giving more time to build it up.

So I just asked Debattama on IG and Mudit's fan club we are all waiting for confirmation but the fan club sais this is a finite series...confused as the show's TRP is the same as Patiala Babes and Sony don't usually care about ratings...

First thing you read in the morning is this..  I was thinking to write a fan fiction during my long weekend holiday and came across this news..😡

seriously what is surprising for me that there are no viewers for simple and subtle family show on ITV. All want melodrama, kitchen politics, saas bahu saazish n supernatural shows..

Sony channel has never bothered about  the numbers they always have brought fresh content to us viewers.

But if they will replace IIM with beyhadh 2 then what will they show on their 9 to 10 slot after kbc 11 ends?

Or may be writers n makers don’t have anything to explore much with the storyline.. seriously πŸ˜’ We all know its a finite series but don’t rush with the story. 

Why Sony channel why? You are pulling the plug of shows with good content and coming up with another season for the show Whose story has already been butchered very badly and it lost its viewers.

Actually Beyhad 2 was supposed to take the slot of Tara and there will be the slot of 11 p.m available after KBC ends so post probably it won't be a question of a sony show going off air but a change of slot. Beyhad 2 havinf an earlier family show slot would be really weird.  And true Sony is the least worries about number plus IIM doing good compare to other channels' famous shows like Kulfi or even some naagins drama on the big 3 channels in India...

Edited by rishani77 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by rishani77

Actually Beyhad 2 was supposed to take the slot of Tara and there will be the slot of 11 p.m available after KBC ends so post probably it won't be a question of a sony show going off air but a change of slot. Beyhad 2 havinf an earlier family show slot would be really weird.  And true Sony is the least worries about number plus IIM doing good compare to other channels' campus shows like Kulfi or even some naagins drama..

Yeah indeed IIM is doing well compared to other shows. 
n beyhad 2 will replace 9 or 9.30 pm slot and one of the other show will get a time change. So how this question arise to pull the plug of the show which is doing good with the numbers compared to another show which is coming with season 2 from 20th November. They both have almost same trps 0.7

then why to rush with the story and take it off air?