Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Yeah indeed IIM is doing well compared to other shows. 
n beyhad 2 will replace 9 or 9.30 pm slot and one of the other show will get a time change. So how this question arise to pull the plug of the show which is doing good with the numbers compared to another show which is coming with season 2 from 20th November. They both have almost same trps 0.7

then why to rush with the story and take it off air?

True IIM is the only sont tv show that improved in TRP's from 0n4 to 0.7 & even 0.8 once without new promos each week like for Patiala & Tara or On Location videos...that too we got them recently. 

I just Brad new articles about Beyhad 2 starting from 2nd december instead of november seems like they are deleting again & again...Better not touch our favorite show haan! 

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: rishani77

True IIM is the only sont tv show that improved in TRP's from 0n4 to 0.7 & even 0.8 once without new promos each week like for Patiala & Tara or On Location videos...that too we got them recently. 

I just Brad new articles about Beyhad 2 starting from 2nd december instead of november seems like they are deleting again & again...Better not touch our favorite show haan! 

I don't think they will start beybhad 2 on 8 ... That show is youth show... Why would they start a youth show on family time...

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Congratulations  beybhad start from 2nd dec 9pm ...  Just saw the promo

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago
dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

Congratulations  beybhad start from 2nd dec 9pm ...  Just saw the promo

Yay.. apna show kidhar bhi nahi jaayega..πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

rishani77 thumbnail

Yay.. apna show kidhar bhi nahi jaayega..πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

Gosh medias bhi na kuch bhi but yes hopefully pour show s trp's will be steady in UK also doing well...so we need to watch it on TV and those who can't be active on YouTube episodes videos. I have no problem if the show can run for a year without rubbish. 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: rishani77

Gosh medias bhi na kuch bhi but yes hopefully pour show s trp's will be steady in UK also doing well...so we need to watch it on TV and those who can't be active on YouTube episodes videos. I have no problem if the show can run for a year without rubbish

I don’t get time to watch this show n TV plus here trps won’t count as I am not in India. If I would be there I would have told all my family n friends to watch it on their tvs just like they watch kbc..😁

@ bold Totally agree with you on this.. without any rubbish storyline we would be happy and would love to watch it for another  200 -300 episodes..🀩

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago
rishani77 thumbnail

I don’t get time to watch this show n TV plus here trps won’t count as I am not in India. If I would be there I would have told all my family n friends to watch it on their tvs just like they watch kbc..😁

@ bold Totally agree with you on this.. without any rubbish storyline we would be happy and would love to watch it for another  200 -300 episodes..🀩

Same here europe zone not in UK so but we always watch on YouTube I noticed that recently YouTube views improved as well. True 200 - 300 beautiful epis 

wewantrahi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

No no please tell this is just rumours

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: wewantrahi

No no please tell this is just rumours

I hope it is not going off air. As per the report it is being said that beyhadh 2 will replace IIM.

But the channel has shared the new promo of beyhadh 2 today stating it is starting from 2nd December 9 pm.

So our favorite show is going to be there on 8 pm time slot. So don’t worry..😁

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago
rishani77 thumbnail

I hope it is not going off air. As per the report it is being said that beyhadh 2 will replace IIM.

But the channel has shared the new promo of beyhadh 2 today stating it is starting from 2nd December 9 pm.

So our favorite show is going to be there on 8 pm time slot. So don’t worry..😁

Hopefully but a fanclub is saying that this a finite series but still by far the finite indian series which were actually pre produced that I watched had at least 200 epis with propre tracks & endings...

Edited by rishani77 - 4 years ago