KebabMeinHaddi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Pathetic!! ðŸ¤¢

What nonsense is this 

Pyaricetamol thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Did people even watch the video? There's nothing wrong in what she said. She said that previously the ads were problematic where they showed being dark is something to be unhappy about but now the ads are getting better. That's what she said. I'm not getting why this is inciting such a strong response in this forum🤓

HZAnita thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I don't understand her reasoning.  So, because it won't change society if she stops endorsing the fairness cream, why not keep endorsing it? Also, since they got rid of the "four faces" and changed the style of the insulting ads from the "old" days, they're making progress...?

Is that really what she said, or am I missing something...? :/

KebabMeinHaddi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KootyPai

Did people even watch the video? There's nothing wrong in what she said. She said that previously the ads were problematic where they showed being dark is something to be unhappy about but now the ads are getting better. That's what she said. I'm not getting why this is inciting such a strong response in this forum🤓

From which angle are the ads getting better?

I saw a fairness cream ad,where a girl was unsuccessful and after she started applying fairness cream, she got a job.

What kind of logic is that? What is the relation between being fair and getting job? Do girls get jobs due to their skin color and not for their qualifications?

That's how wrong the ads are. And justifying these ads is even worse 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Because her justification is stupid.

Pyaricetamol thumbnail

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

Because her justification is stupid.

Toh unko bolna bhai jo yeh fairness creams khareed rahe hai. Clearly that's what's selling. Yeh Indian mentality hai..Anything westernized is superior here. That's what they are cashing upon. People want to look fairer. Kya kare

Pyaricetamol thumbnail

Originally posted by: KebabMeinHaddi

From which angle are the ads getting better?

I saw a fairness cream ad,where a girl was unsuccessful and after she started applying fairness cream, she got a job.

What kind of logic is that? What is the relation between being fair and getting job? Do girls get jobs due to their skin color and not for their qualifications?

That's how wrong the ads are. And justifying these ads is even worse 

She clearly said that she doesn't justify these kind of ads. ðŸ˜³No one would seriously. Whether ads are getting better or not, that's another thing

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Toh unko bolna bhai jo yeh fairness creams khareed rahe hai. Clearly that's what's selling. Yeh Indian mentality hai..Anything westernized is superior here. That's what they are cashing upon. People want to look fairer. Kya kare

Well aab ek ek ko padak ke toh nahi bolta hu lol.

But you asked why Yami is getting bashed, I said that her justification is stupid, justification of fairness cream as a whole is stupid especially when people try to be PC about something which is clearly stupid.