Frequent Posters

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Yami is fantastic in all her movies. 👏 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

yami is nepo kid since her father is a director, he is also the VP of a billion dollar network company according to sources. Her husband is a producer and director of her movies so that is a nepo product. It's unfair to bash one nepo kid for advantages while bashing another nepo. She got movies thank to her connections in the industry. 

Edited by Terenaina - 1 months ago
mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Oh I didn't know thatsmiley28

Anti-Mandli thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

yami is nepo kid since her father is a director, he is also the VP of a billion dollar network company according to sources. Her husband is a producer and director of her movies so that is a nepo product. It's unfair to bash one nepo kid for advantages while bashing another nepo. She got movies thank to her connections in the industry. 

It would be unjust to disregard her hard work, as she has truly dedicated herself to her endeavors. Likewise, her father's journey, beginning in the Punjabi film industry and marked by relentless effort, speaks volumes about their work ethic. 

They are genuinely down-to-earth people. Since my dad knows her father, we're fully aware that their journey wasn't easy. Merely being part of the same film industry doesn't guarantee an easy path. Have you ever heard of his father's achievements in Bollywood before? Probably not. In fact, her father isn't even affiliated with the Bollywood industry.

I'm really proud of Yami Didi smiley32

Lostsoul11 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Drama Dynasty

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

All these desh ki betiyaan will get rewards smiley40

Is Robot Sanon also desh ki beti ?