Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL this surname argument seems to be on the backburner now since they are busy doing KC stuff.....mehh. 

Babita ofcourse is busy in her "mera pati, mera suhaag, main aapki ho gayi puri tarhaan" blah blah stuff.....and HS ko obviously koi hosh nahin other than patni ji.....aise hi chalega until whatever "fallout" they have with Mini so that they can end these characters.  Then suddenly they will bring up all these issues in one big scene again and show a big fight.....lol 

Waise bhi they've skewed the whole surname issue faltu mein.....Babita is busy in her own delusions as usual.....supposedly some days back she thought HS-Mini are father-daughter....but they barely interact these days and Babita is 24/7 busy in playing coy wife.....lol so what supposedly mattered a lot once, doesn't matter anymore and sab bas chali jaa rahe hain......writing is all over the place.....one episode is barely connected to the next.  Back then people created so much halla about how Babita is being lied to by HS and Mini....lol now it suddenly doesn't matter anymore cuz "cute" romance chal raha hai of Babita feeling puri tarhaan se HS ki, busy utaaroing his aarti daily....lol 

I was watching old epis.....during the Preet ka rishta track, Babita and Mini have a conversation about Poonam for the first time and Babita says she lost touch with Poonam in trying to make her husband happy.....lol that convo felt so ironic to me seeing current delusional Babita once again......she's literally doing the same thing but people are justifying it cuz this time it's HS who's her husbandšŸ˜†......otherwise the Babita from that scene was totally agreeing with Mini (without any pressure) that Preet is not realizing how wrong she is in letting go of her own interests and life beyond her husband. 

Conveniently everyone blames Mini here all day for supposedly taking Babita's choices away.....lol but it's obvious that at one time, Babita was independently viewing these things like this on her own level too.....she was happy about her first paycheck and talking about how it was hers AND Mini's shared hard work.....lol woh bhi "pressure" mein bola tha? Woh bhi "controlling" Mini forced her to say? Kuch bhi. 

don't tell me about blaming mini. Mini is blamed even for asking babita to take tablet for fever. She has no right to tell her mother how to keep fast. Babita ke emancipation me khatri aur Kammo ka bhi utna hi haath hai Sirf mini aur hs ka hi nahi. I don't understand the hate for her just because makers have decided to axe 2 other important characters instead of showing growth in them. 

Wasn't it babita who said she wanted the her hisse ka poora aasmaan. Why did she decide to open a shop and expand her business. The amount she was earning with working from home catering was enough for her and Mini agar majboori thi to. Or did she do it to just show people like Ashok and khatri that she is something. Now that she has got HS and her so called married life to show off bhaad me jaaye business and uski and Mini ki mehnat. 

She has not taken into account even once that mini also has a say over the business its not only her right. The decicion that they will not be dependant on anyone's surname and have their own identity was taken by them at the lowest point in their life when ashok had insulted babita so badly. Babita had so lovingly explained to mini that she is mini and she is babita and they are individuals first. Babita has now conviniently forgotten all that but mini remembers how it was a joint decicion between them. All the while babita has kept assuring mini that nothing will change between them after marriage, but she has not stuck to it. Though I don't think mini would have an issue with the surname thing if babita had not let go of her financial stability. You do not need to loose urself completely to prove that you love someone. I don't understand this skewed idea of love of babita and HS too now because he supports her. I would feel strangulated if I was HS. Babita did the same with ashok and now with HS too. It's a pity she hasn't learnt how to love without loosing herself. 

Edited by naq5 - 4 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naq5

don't tell me about blaming mini. Mini is blamed even for asking babita to take tablet for fever. She has no right to tell her mother how to keep fast. Babita ke emancipation me khatri aur Kammo ka bhi utna hi haath hai Sirf mini aur hs ka hi nahi. I don't understand the hate for her just because makers have decided to axe 2 other important characters instead of showing growth in them. 

Wasn't it babita who said she wanted the her hisse ka poora aasmaan. Why did she decide to open a shop and expand her business. The amount she was earning with working from home catering was enough for her and Mini agar majboori thi to. Or did she do it to just show people like Ashok and khatri that she is something. Now that she has got HS and her so called married life to show off bhaad me jaaye business and uski and Mini ki mehnat. 

She has not taken into account even once that mini also has a say over the business its not only her right. The decicion that they will not be dependant on anyone's surname and have their own identity was taken by them at the lowest point in their life when ashok had insulted babita so badly. Babita has so lovingly explained to mini that she is mini and she is babita and they are individuals first. Babita has now conviniently forgotten all that but mini remembers how it was a joint decicion between them. All the while babita has kept assuring mini that nothing will change between them after marriage, but she has not stuck to it. Though I don't think mini would have an issue with the surname thing if babita had not let go of her financial stability. You do not need to loose urself completely to prove that you love someone. I don't understand this skewed idea of love of babita and HS too now because he supports her. I would feel strangulated if I was HS. Babita did the same with ashok and now with HS too. It's a pity she hasn't learnt how to love without loosing herself. 

I frankly don't recognize this HS....it's like watching an alien. It's not about being in love or being married.....they've fundamentally skewed the characters away from their core belief systems. I genuinely can't fathom how HS would be content watching Babita just lose herself like this again.....even if it's in his "love".....the man who time and again encouraged her to live life, to learn from it.....now has nothing to say as she over and over undoes everything she built of her life in the last year. 

They want us to believe he isn't saying anything cuz he thinks the only problem in her first marriage was an abusive husband......and now cuz HS is her husband, everything is fine.....that basic principles of identity and empowerment don't hold anymore.  He tells her he's ok with her not wanting the surname so she's like I just want to absorb into you.....lol bhai who talks like this? Hadh level ka sappiness....and he's all flattered *rolls eyes*.

Anyways, expecting independent thought process from this duo now is pointless.....Babita toh Meera ban gayi hai in his "love" and HS is flattered having a wife who loses herself in him.....waah. 

This ain't my idea of love either where there is no sense of uplifting each other....one demands and the other keeps giving in.....no equality.....and I don't see any "assertiveness" in Babita either....she's being stubborn in her usual delusions.....baad mein baith ke royegi as she usually does. Abhi toh high chal raha hai.....I roll my eyes so much when she gives her "I know everything" look to Mini about "tu nahin samjhegi abhi pati ka sukh, surname ka sukh" blah blah.....lol haan bhai, inki samajh ke toh bahut samples dekh chuke hain hum.....shaadi kar ke toh extra gyaani ban gayi hain.

Anyways, yeh toh bas story khatam karne ke liye fillers hain.....they seem to be setting things up for Mini ki new love story in new season.....lol today also she was talking about how it might be good to have a partner in life.....lol.....

LOL the hate for Mini here will always be off the charts......literally all day, every day, 99% of the posts are only rants about how much people hate Mini, how much they hate her face, how she's so ungrateful, how she "controls" others, how she doesn't let others have their own thoughts or choices..... and basically she's the cause of all problems.....lol 

Edited by AreYaar - 4 years ago
naq5 thumbnail

I frankly don't recognize this HS....it's like watching an alien. It's not about being in love or being married.....they've fundamentally skewed the characters away from their core belief systems. I genuinely can't fathom how HS would be content watching Babita just lose herself like this again.....even if it's in his "love".....the man who time and again encouraged her to live life, to learn from it.....now has nothing to say as she over and over undoes everything she built of her life in the last year. 

They want us to believe he isn't saying anything cuz he thinks the only problem in her first marriage was an abusive husband......and now cuz HS is her husband, everything is fine.....that basic principles of identity and empowerment don't hold anymore.  He tells her he's ok with her not wanting the surname so she's like I just want to absorb into you.....lol bhai who talks like this? Hadh level ka sappiness....and he's all flattered *rolls eyes*.

Anyways, expecting independent thought process from this duo now is pointless.....Babita toh Meera ban gayi hai in his "love" and HS is flattered having a wife who loses herself in him.....waah. 

This ain't my idea of love either where there is no sense of uplifting each other....one demands and the other keeps giving in.....no equality.....and I don't see any "assertiveness" in Babita either....she's being stubborn in her usual delusions.....baad mein baith ke royegi as she usually does. Abhi toh high chal raha hai.....I roll my eyes so much when she gives her "I know everything" look to Mini about "tu nahin samjhegi abhi pati ka sukh, surname ka sukh" blah blah.....lol haan bhai, inki samajh ke toh bahut samples dekh chuke hain hum.....shaadi kar ke toh extra gyaani ban gayi hain.

Anyways, yeh toh bas story khatam karne ke liye fillers hain.....they seem to be setting things up for Mini ki new love story in new season.....lol today also she was talking about how it might be good to have a partner in life.....lol.....

LOL the hate for Mini here will always be off the charts......literally all day, every day, 99% of the posts are only rants about how much people hate Mini, how much they hate her face, how she's so ungrateful, how she "controls" others, how she doesn't let others have their own thoughts or choices..... and basically she's the cause of all problems.....lol 

@bold this HS cant connect with me anymore. And this is a completely new HS after marriage, who sees only babita and no one else.

And babita talks so much about drowning in HS and that looking after his family and doing their seva is all she wants. NB ki to koi seva nahi karti woh. And on top of it she is not even bothered how much she works hard in the shop. Just because she does not ask for it. I never knew doing seva was selective to those who only ask for it. I dont understand this seva thing anyway as if the bahu is some lesser being. NB is a progressive MIL anyway

maybe mini after seeing babita HS feels the only relationship people give importance to is the romantic one. It takes precedence over everything. She feels being left out i think. So is basically craving for that importance in her life.

Mini is ungrateful because HS has done so much for babes and her yet she could not overlook the CD incident. But that way even HS dint overlook the time when mini doubted him when she got to know that he loved babita. That is why the CD incident happened in the first place. And after marriage HS is not mini's HS uncle anymore, he is happy with being only babitas husband. a fully dedicated lost in him babitašŸ˜µ

AreYaar thumbnail

maybe mini after seeing babita HS feels the only relationship people give importance to is the romantic one. It takes precedence over everything. She feels being left out i think. So is basically craving for that importance in her life.

Mini is ungrateful because HS has done so much for babes and her yet she could not overlook the CD incident. But that way even HS dint overlook the time when mini doubted him when she got to know that he loved babita. That is why the CD incident happened in the first place. And after marriage HS is not mini's HS uncle anymore, he is happy with being only babitas husband. a fully dedicated lost in him babitašŸ˜µ

LOL can anyone blame her seeing the lovesick puppies around her? Ek taraf HS-Babita, dusri taraf Preet-Mickey.....and baaki all around ppl only crying for HS-Babita ka "romance" all day long....toh obviously yehi lagega that romantic relationships are the only ones that matter in life.....the rest all fades away. 

And to me personally, the lack of connect with HS is not only cuz they've killed the HS-Mini relationship.....even independently viewing his and Babita's relationship, it comes across as superficial because there are no meaningful conversations....all they talk about is how much she wants to drown in him and him sharmaaoing......this is supposed to connect me to them? lol sorry bhai, not my cup of tea.....I need substance.  But anyways, most people only want to see couple scenes at any cost, toh I guess this is good for them. 

Anyways, I was hoping all this would wrap up soon now cuz the epis are a chore these days but looks like they are going to drag this for a bit....dunno what more "build up" they need.....saari relationships toh destroy kar hi di hain.....Babita is busy in her pati prem....toh bas karo ab.....dikhaa do jo bhi falling out karni hai and end this. Waise bhi bas daily constant negativity hai of endless hate for Mini.....not much difference left between this place and Twitter now.....lol 

naq5 thumbnail

LOL can anyone blame her seeing the lovesick puppies around her? Ek taraf HS-Babita, dusri taraf Preet-Mickey.....and baaki all around ppl only crying for HS-Babita ka "romance" all day long....toh obviously yehi lagega that romantic relationships are the only ones that matter in life.....the rest all fades away. 

And to me personally, the lack of connect with HS is not only cuz they've killed the HS-Mini relationship.....even independently viewing his and Babita's relationship, it comes across as superficial because there are no meaningful conversations....all they talk about is how much she wants to drown in him and him sharmaaoing......this is supposed to connect me to them? lol sorry bhai, not my cup of tea.....I need substance.  But anyways, most people only want to see couple scenes at any cost, toh I guess this is good for them. 

Anyways, I was hoping all this would wrap up soon now cuz the epis are a chore these days but looks like they are going to drag this for a bit....dunno what more "build up" they need.....saari relationships toh destroy kar hi di hain.....Babita is busy in her pati prem....toh bas karo ab.....dikhaa do jo bhi falling out karni hai and end this. Waise bhi bas daily constant negativity hai of endless hate for Mini.....not much difference left between this place and Twitter now.....lol 

completely agree there is no substance, no connect between them and no deep conversations. A couple like this dosent attract me anymore. Before marriage atleast HS Babita had meaningful conversations even though it was HS who used to give her  gyan mostly

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

108 is available on YT I think. But I don't think I have the other two, sorry :S

That's okay!

Thanks for doing this anyways. <3

AreYaar thumbnail

completely agree there is no substance, no connect between them and no deep conversations. A couple like this dosent attract me anymore. Before marriage atleast HS Babita had meaningful conversations even though it was HS who used to give her  gyan mostly

Lol no point discussing this anymore I guess. Itā€™s just become a game of pettiness....people are now calling Mini shallow coz HS-Babita ka relationship got called superficial šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

The original conversations were genuinely meaningful. Babita needed that gyaan....she still does in many ways, but chhodo....people will say she is being ā€œcontrolledā€ if anyone gives her advice to help. lol Mini hate is the only standard here now cuz she was rude to HS....lol. No other discussion allowed. 

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I don't get why people hate Minnie. She may not always be right, or her attitude might be bad but she's not an evil person. 

And I agree, the marital bond between HS and Babita is only shown at a surface level. I don't think they care to dig deeper even though there are tons of issues left to be explored for them both. 

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Lol no point discussing this anymore I guess. Itā€™s just become a game of pettiness....people are now calling Mini shallow coz HS-Babita ka relationship got called superficial šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

The original conversations were genuinely meaningful. Babita needed that gyaan....she still does in many ways, but chhodo....people will say she is being ā€œcontrolledā€ if anyone gives her advice to help. lol Mini hate is the only standard here now cuz she was rude to HS....lol. No other discussion allowed. 

It was those conversations and the depth of thought that made us fall in love with this show. Both between HS and Babita as well as between HS and Minnie. We don't see any of that whatsoever. 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

I don't get why people hate Minnie. She may not always be right, or her attitude might be bad but she's not an evil person. 

And I agree, the marital bond between HS and Babita is only shown at a surface level. I don't think they care to dig deeper even though there are tons of issues left to be explored for them both. 

Cuz at end of the day, most people donā€™t want to see an independent thought process. Thereā€™s more takers for a married couple, in any form....no matter how superficial the relationship....no matter if ā€œloveā€ is now defined only through drowning your identity in someone. 

Mini is hated so viciously since she is being retained. Now suddenly all the blame for the HS-Mini relationship faltering is also being dumped only on her. lol she is the one whoā€™s ā€œungratefulā€ and canā€™t see her Babes happily married šŸ™„šŸ™„.

I wonder why people blame the writing. Most people here agree with Babitaā€™s delusions about marriage and drowning in pati prem anyways. lol so why blame the writers for ā€œfavoritismā€? Everything is good as long as thereā€™s a married couple flirting, right? šŸ˜† 

Most of the discussions in all threads here are just an endless barrage of hate for Mini now šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø....while HS deewani Babita is now ā€œcuteā€ cuz pati HS hai and anyone who talks sweetly to HS will be loved otherwise they are to be hated.....Lol sabke apne apne priorities hote hain. 

There is no healthy discussion of the overall failures from the writing team. Everyone defends based on their fav actors and who treated that character nicely in the epi...Lol....only consistent thing  one can see here is endless hatred of Mini all day, everyday.