Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MeghnaGhosh

Loving your thread so far  especially since the sony liv app literally sucks and YouTube cuts half the scenes sometimes

Thanks, Meghna :) 

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you for this! So wonderful to go back and watch these scenes. Where is this HS?!!

Edited by inlieu - 4 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

Thank you for this! So wonderful to go back and watch these scenes. Where is this HS?!!

Apparently he’s now content in his chhoti si duniya with Babita 😆

They want us to forget that there ever existed an HS who eagerly sought out the company of both Mini and Babita for seperate reasons. Just above I posted the link of the scene during the Karate training track when he excitedly came in looking for Mini and was being mischievous with Babita about hiding his secret with Mini.....and look at him now 🙄🙄....Bas daal roti with Babita chahiye 🤷‍♀️....theek hai bhai. If his character was this one dimensional from day one, I doubt I would have grown attached. He’s hell boring now as Babita’s husband. 

AreYaar thumbnail

I just find it funny that the writers are trying to project this married version of HS-Babita as some kind of “fully consumed in each other’s love” kind of couple when the actual scenes and acting don’t back up this claim 🤷‍♀️. 

They come across as a mostly disjointed and superficial couple play acting the “perception” of a deeply in love couple so it’s just not convincing🙄

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AreYaar

They want us to forget that there ever existed an HS who eagerly sought out the company of both Mini and Babita for seperate reasons. Just above I posted the link of the scene during the Karate training track when he excitedly came in looking for Mini and was being mischievous with Babita about hiding his secret with Mini.....and look at him now 🙄🙄....Bas daal roti with Babita chahiye 🤷‍♀️....theek hai bhai. If his character was this one dimensional from day one, I doubt I would have grown attached. He’s hell boring now as Babita’s husband. 

They can try as much as they want to but the proof is there for us to see. All those scenes with Minnie and those late night/unspoken conversations with Babita, ainvayi nahin hum HS ke fan ban gaye. 

Agree, if HS had been one dimensional, I would not have found it interesting. Ab woh bhi kya karey? Sab writers ki mili bhagat hai.

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

They can try as much as they want to but the proof is there for us to see. All those scenes with Minnie and those late night/unspoken conversations with Babita, ainvayi nahin hum HS ke fan ban gaye. 

Agree, if HS had been one dimensional, I would not have found it interesting. Ab woh bhi kya karey? Sab writers ki mili bhagat hai.

Exactly. All these old scenes established a pattern. The writers are now trying to pitch him as some simple minded person who just wanted a wife.....trying to disregard the whole journey these characters traveled together.....not in silos. 

And regardless, even if they want to suddenly pretend it was all leading up to just a "content" shaadi of HS-Babita, the execution is totally unconvincing.....they are literally among the most boring and forced couples possible.....their scenes make me zone out now. What a pity....I loved the evolution of the journey but the "culmination" with shaadi rendered them superficial.....there is no recovering from that. 

Anyways, I'm happier revisiting old scenes. It gives me a sense of peace about their journey regardless of the current mess. 

Edited by AreYaar - 4 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

19) HS-Mini scene - 28thMarch - Tu jo hai...Savere ki roshni hai...Noor hai tu

20) HS-Babita scene - 28thMarch1 - Forward Spiral

21) HS-Babita scene: 28thMarch2 - Nayi cheezein seekho aap

LOL this HS would laugh at current joru ka ghulaam HS.....who cares about "Nayi cheezein seekhna" now.....*rolls eyes*....bas haan ji, aap jo bhi kaho ji....lol......Forward Spiral bhi gaya tel lene😆

Edited by AreYaar - 4 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

22) HS-Mini scene: 11th April - The Risk Talk

23) HS-Mini-Babita scene: 11th April - Dhain Brainstorming Session

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Exactly I'm finding HS so boring. Does he have anything else to think and do than saying yes to Babita. And babita too. Other than "I am my Pati's jhaap" she dosent seem do be doing anything these days. I thought after Friday's scene it would take to HS realising he dosent need to attach his fathers name to his name and surname, he will free himself from that after all his father is only a bad memory to him. But nahi all we get is babita telling she wants to become his and HS being embarrassed. I remember how NB had taunted him for still attaching his father's name proudly between his name and surname. 

I am fed up like mini these days. No doubt she wants to go away. 

Babita clearly does not need mini now except to show the society that she is not ignoring her daughter after marriage. 

Edited by naq5 - 4 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naq5

Exactly I'm finding HS so boring. Does he have anything else to think and do than saying yes to Babita. And babita too. Other than "I am my Pati's jhaap" she dosent seem do be doing anything these days. I thought after Friday's scene it would take to HS realising he dosent need to attach his fathers name to his name and surname, he will free himself from that after all his father is only a bad memory to him. But nahi all we get is babita telling she wants to become his and HS being embarrassed. I remember how NB had taunted him for still attaching his father's name proudly between his name and surname. 

I am fed up like mini these days. No doubt she wants to go away. 

Babita clearly does not need mini now except to show the society that she is not ignoring her daughter after marriage. 

LOL this surname argument seems to be on the backburner now since they are busy doing KC stuff.....mehh. 

Babita ofcourse is busy in her "mera pati, mera suhaag, main aapki ho gayi puri tarhaan" blah blah stuff.....and HS ko obviously koi hosh nahin other than patni ji.....aise hi chalega until whatever "fallout" they have with Mini so that they can end these characters.  Then suddenly they will bring up all these issues in one big scene again and show a big fight.....lol 

Waise bhi they've skewed the whole surname issue faltu mein.....Babita is busy in her own delusions as usual.....supposedly some days back she thought HS-Mini are father-daughter....but they barely interact these days and Babita is 24/7 busy in playing coy wife.....lol so what supposedly mattered a lot once, doesn't matter anymore and sab bas chali jaa rahe hain......writing is all over the place.....one episode is barely connected to the next.  Back then people created so much halla about how Babita is being lied to by HS and Mini....lol now it suddenly doesn't matter anymore cuz "cute" romance chal raha hai of Babita feeling puri tarhaan se HS ki, busy utaaroing his aarti daily....lol 

I was watching old epis.....during the Preet ka rishta track, Babita and Mini have a conversation about Poonam for the first time and Babita says she lost touch with Poonam in trying to make her husband happy.....lol that convo felt so ironic to me seeing current delusional Babita once again......she's literally doing the same thing but people are justifying it cuz this time it's HS who's her husband😆......otherwise the Babita from that scene was totally agreeing with Mini (without any pressure) that Preet is not realizing how wrong she is in letting go of her own interests and life beyond her husband. 

Conveniently everyone blames Mini here all day for supposedly taking Babita's choices away.....lol but it's obvious that at one time, Babita was independently viewing these things like this on her own level too.....she was happy about her first paycheck and talking about how it was hers AND Mini's shared hard work.....lol woh bhi "pressure" mein bola tha? Woh bhi "controlling" Mini forced her to say? Kuch bhi.