Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayesha066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Neha_Maurya

After so much time, I really loved watching Sanjeevni. I am loving this separation track. 

The acting of Surbhi, Namit were awesome. They do have potential, now I just want the writers and director use their skills in the right way. I have watched the acting of both Surbhi and Namit in their previous shows and there they were amazing ❤️.

Really loved Dr. Asha's acting while she was trying to console Ishani. 

Just hoping some awesome scenes coming up *fingers crossed*

Now I hope the writers write better scripts for these actors.. Let this separation track be an interesting one.. Both the actors have the potential which I feel the writers and director aren't able to exploit..

Same here.. Hoping for some better scenes..

Ayesha066 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavya1994

To me the way Sid said "Dard qubool Hain, Akelapann qubool Hain, jeete je marna qubool hain par Pyaar qubool Nahi Hain" with so much pain it looks like he was referring about someone who was his love interest not about one who is linked to her mother.

Surbhi is phenomenal in emotional scenes ⭐️& can make viewers to connect with her character's pain. Yesterday I liked Namit's scene with Rahil⭐️Both actors were very good in that scene👏

Chandni looks convincing as Dr Asha but I miss Rashmi. I need some more time to completely accept her in that character.

I badly want Anjali to make Shashank taste his own medicine😈 I m in team AnjaliI really wanted Anjali to do this, to make her father realize that everytime he can't escape from her questions, let him get the punishment for not understanding his own daughter's craving for his love & increasing the cracks between their relationship just to avoid her questions.

Anjali's actions are wrong but Shanky is the one who had given reasons to her to go this extent. Anjali will be the one to suffer most from its consequences but the pain which she get as end result would be felt by a father too & make him realize why & where he failed as both mother & father to Anjali.

I liked both scenes, when Anjali intially did chop of Vardhan moves, then at last Vardhan being happy in heart because Machli jaal mein phase gayi.

~Sanjivani CFO be like

Deewaliya ke kagaar pe hain hospital par Diwali(Shaadi) dhoom-dham see manayenge,

Jab hospital pe taale lag jayenge toh saara ilzaam mujh par hi lagayenge

Seniors yaha Ishq ladayenge aur juniors hospital ko banquet hall banayenge

Bewkuf log, jab marizon ka ilaaz nahi karenge to hospital chalane k paise kya aasmaan se ayenge?

Hmm I'm also thinking it's more of a past relation.. I'm with you in Team Anjali.. She is doing the right thing what she feels.. But Vardhan will manipulate her situation & dynamics with her father .. that's for sure..

@bold- I can just Imagine vardhan say that..😆 Vardhan be like.. Ek toh mujhe Sanjivani ko bechne nahi de rahe aur vaise Sanjivani ko chala nai paa rahe..

Ayesha066 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavya1994

Looking at the story, mujhe toh laga physics ka motion/movement dikha rahe hain that too random movement under TRP pressure😆

Haan na high speed me story kaise move karti hai😆 And ab sudden break laga ke dikha rae hai😆

Ayesha066 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ms.nitya12

True, it's a musical chair of qubool nahi between characters at Sanjivani- Sid Ishani, Anjali ko Juhi, Shashank Vardhan, Rishab ko Sid, Neil & the sight of blood, silence and hospital 🤪😆

For Anjali & her equation its cutting off your nose to spite your face 🤣

Between Sid Ishani it's about their respective hurt, where one is on the road of healing to other afraid of lifting the bandage & facing the reality of raw scar staring back. 

The outburst scene- instead of feeling the weight lifted, Sid would be dealing in denial the implant of anvil inside & Ishani  (Surbhi) with her paralysing sense of vulnerability, clipped voice and completely devastated cataclysmic, her hopes dreams crashing like flotsam from Sid's rejection to her confiding with Asha ⭐️her nodding, a want a will to hold onto any kind of emotional anchor while drowning ..outstanding 👏

Sanjivani is all set to see the battle between dreams, desire,denial deception 😆

@bold- add to that bankruptcy.. With no patients in Sanjivani & the hospital being deserted all these stories and their drama will cease to exist..😆

Ayesha066 thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

I think  sid previous girl friend might have died  so he start consider himself I unlucky as he said I want ishani to stay away from  my  fate 

Shayad islye  sid ko ishani qubool nahi hogi

I'm also thinking the same thing Sur.. I feel he became a doc because she might have died of some fatal disease..🤔

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

WAise Dr Anjali ko kya, lagta hai if  she start doing love with vardhaan do Dr shashank ko  bahut gussa aayegs  jealous feel karenge?  If she thinks then she is wrong

No way   Dr shashank  will not get angry  neither he will feel jealous. Yes he will be worried and try to make understand her  but he will not force her what she should do

When Anjali support vardhaan during luxury ward then  Dr shashank do get little bit hurt but he keep his emotion control and did not force  Dr Anjali not to support vardhaan

Dr shashank  apne emotion mein bahut control mein rakhte hai.  Yes he will get little bit hurt only   but  he will not force Anjali what to do and he will not get aggressive like  Anjali 

Dr shashank does not loose his cool easily like Dr Anjali loose her temper

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

And I don't understand why  Dr Anjali is so angry with her father  

Is there any valid reason   then Dr Anjali  should  get angry on Dr shashank 

I could not understand her anger towards her father 

What harm Dr shashank did  to her daughter

Btw  when Dr Anjali start having romance with vardhaan  then  will Dr shashank say to Dr  Anjali that tum apne father ko ignore kar rahi ho  tumhe sirf vardhaan ki chinta hai  meri chinta nahi ?then this s funny 

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
ms.nitya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayesha066

@bold- add to that bankruptcy.. With no patients in Sanjivani & the hospital being deserted all these stories and their drama will cease to exist..😆

Ha Ha, true😆... mostly Sanjivani staff is walking around in the bg & random patients to attend, most acting as perspective wheelchair to main characters ( whatever happened to Neil's father post operative,did he get a chance to celebrate Neil's birthday😆, as it is Sanjivani these days is looking for more opportunities to celebrate & dance than operate ,they apparently missed that one  😆) 

About Anjali-      I totally understand Anjali's emotions & why she is instigating ,beneath the cool fiery facade there is a child trapped with a yearning for attention, appreciation & validation, with Smriti’s early demise the absence has created a chasm between father and daughter and open communication could only bridge it ,unfortunately when these two converse they talk to be heard, interrupt & start to confront, not to understand the deeper emotional call where there is sincere love & care.

Ayesha066 thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

And I don't understand why  Dr Anjali is so angry with her father  

Is there any valid reason   then Dr Anjali  should  get angry on Dr shashank 

I could not understand her anger towards her father 

What harm Dr shashank did  to her daughter

Btw  when Dr Anjali start having romance with vardhaan  then  will Dr shashank say to Dr  Anjali that tum apne father ko ignore kar rahi ho  tumhe sirf vardhaan ki chinta hai  meri chinta nahi ?then this s funny 

Anjali has a lot of feelings stored inside of her.. Being a child deprived of her Father's affection & appreciation .. She is just reacting to every action of her Father.. if her father hurts her feeling even unintentionally she just want to give him the taste of his own medicine..

Ayesha066 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ms.nitya12

Ha Ha, true😆... mostly Sanjivani staff is walking around in the bg & random patients to attend, most acting as perspective wheelchair to main characters ( whatever happened to Neil's father post operative,did he get a chance to celebrate Neil's birthday😆, as it is Sanjivani these days is looking for more opportunities to celebrate & dance than operate ,they apparently missed that one  😆) 

About Anjali-      I totally understand Anjali's emotions & why she is instigating ,beneath the cool fiery facade there is a child trapped with a yearning for attention, appreciation & validation, with Smriti’s early demise the absence has created a chasm between father and daughter and open communication could only bridge it ,unfortunately when these two converse they talk to be heard, interrupt & start to confront, not to understand the deeper emotional call where there is sincere love & care.

Arre haan .. They completely skipped Neil's Birthday Celebration😲

I completely agree with you about Anjali!