Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayesha066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Pixie98

Poor Vardaan 😵 He thought puraani machine se kaam chala lenge adhe daam mein lipat jaayega but this didnt happen. Now i feel he was right. Arey jab hospital mein patient nahi hoga toh nayi machines ka kya aachar daalenge ! 🤣🤣

Dekho Vardhan kitna care karta hai Hospital ke baare me..😆 Ab toh nayi machines aayi nai aur purane ka achaar bhi nahi daal paye..🤣 Vardhan ki saari mehnat bekaar gayi.. Luxury ward me bhi patients nai aa rae ab toh.. Kabse uska staff gayab aur ward veeran pada hai..🤣

Pixie98 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayesha066

Dekho Vardhan kitna care karta hai Hospital ke baare me..😆 Ab toh nayi machines aayi nai aur purane ka achaar bhi nahi daal paye..🤣 Vardhan ki saari mehnat bekaar gayi.. Luxury ward me bhi patients nai aa rae ab toh.. Kabse uska staff gayab aur ward veeran pada hai..🤣

Arey yaar I am feeling really poor for Vardaan. 😭 He was only one who said behalf of audience. 

Jab Juhi ne bola na "Sanjivani ek parivaar hai aur hum sab parivaar wale haaaai"..... He said "Ye itni overacting aur emotional drama ek din mujhe hi yaha diabetes hojaayega !!!". I cracked up honestly !!! 🤣🤣

Ayesha066 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pixie98

Arey yaar I am feeling really poor for Vardaan. 😭 He was only one who said behalf of audience. 

Jab Juhi ne bola na "Sanjivani ek parivaar hai aur hum sab parivaar wale haaaai"..... He said "Ye itni overacting aur emotional drama ek din mujhe hi yaha diabetes hojaayega !!!". I cracked up honestly !!! 🤣🤣

True to that.. Vardhan is viewers ki awaaz.. 🤣

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Vardhaan  trying to trap Anjali  and it is Dr shashank who will save  her daughter from vardhaan 

Apne father ko taste of medicine ke seekhane ke chakkar mein Anjali khud apne plan mein na phas jaaye 

Itna, Josh aur  itna gussa theek  nahi  Anjali ke liye  yeh uske khud ke liye problem hogi 

I am telling  Anjali in extreme anger mein bahut badi galti kar rahi hai. Use thoda soch vichaar ke kaam karna chahiye

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
Ayesha066 thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Vardhaan  trying to trap Anjali  and it is Dr shashank who will save  her daughter from vardhaan 

Apne father ko taste of medicine ke seekhane ke chakkar mein Anjali khud apne plan mein na phas jaaye 

Itna, Josh aur  itna gussa theek  nahi  Anjali ke liye  yeh uske khud ke liye problem hogi 

I am telling  Anjali in extreme anger mein bahut badi galti kar rahi hai. Use thoda soch vichaar ke kaam karna chahiye

Ofcourse Vardhan is gwtting what he wants.. But Anjali is just trying to give a taste of his own medicine to shashank.. it quite clear from where the story is heading that Shashank is gonna be helpless in convincing Anjali of the wrong she is doing.. Not because he doesn't want Anjali to settle down with aomwone he might approve but because Vardhan is not a good person in general.. It remains to be seen how far Anjali stretches this one and will she ever realise that Vardhan was only using her..

Neha_Maurya thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

After so much time, I really loved watching Sanjeevni. I am loving this separation track. 

The acting of Surbhi, Namit were awesome. They do have potential, now I just want the writers and director use their skills in the right way. I have watched the acting of both Surbhi and Namit in their previous shows and there they were amazing ❤️.

Really loved Dr. Asha's acting while she was trying to console Ishani. 

Just hoping some awesome scenes coming up *fingers crossed*

Edited by Neha_Maurya - 4 years ago
kavya1994 thumbnail

To me the way Sid said "Dard qubool Hain, Akelapann qubool Hain, jeete je marna qubool hain par Pyaar qubool Nahi Hain" with so much pain it looks like he was referring about someone who was his love interest not about one who is linked to her mother.

Surbhi is phenomenal in emotional scenes ⭐️& can make viewers to connect with her character's pain. Yesterday I liked Namit's scene with Rahil⭐️Both actors were very good in that scene👏

Chandni looks convincing as Dr Asha but I miss Rashmi. I need some more time to completely accept her in that character.

I badly want Anjali to make Shashank taste his own medicine😈 I m in team AnjaliI really wanted Anjali to do this, to make her father realize that everytime he can't escape from her questions, let him get the punishment for not understanding his own daughter's craving for his love & increasing the cracks between their relationship just to avoid her questions.

Anjali's actions are wrong but Shanky is the one who had given reasons to her to go this extent. Anjali will be the one to suffer most from its consequences but the pain which she get as end result would be felt by a father too & make him realize why & where he failed as both mother & father to Anjali.

I liked both scenes, when Anjali intially did chop of Vardhan moves, then at last Vardhan being happy in heart because Machli jaal mein phase gayi.

~Sanjivani CFO be like

Deewaliya ke kagaar pe hain hospital par Diwali(Shaadi) dhoom-dham see manayenge,

Jab hospital pe taale lag jayenge toh saara ilzaam mujh par hi lagayenge

Seniors yaha Ishq ladayenge aur juniors hospital ko banquet hall banayenge

Bewkuf log, jab marizon ka ilaaz nahi karenge to hospital chalane k paise kya aasmaan se ayenge?

kavya1994 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Draconian

lagta hai cvs feel that hame geomentry nahi aati but hame geomentry nahi chemistry dekhna hai

Originally posted by: Ayesha066

Pehle Biology padha rahe the.. Abhi Geometry padha rae hai.. Fikar Not Chemistry bhi dikhayenge

Looking at the story, mujhe toh laga physics ka motion/movement dikha rahe hain that too random movement under TRP pressure😆

ms.nitya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

True, it's a musical chair of qubool nahi between characters at Sanjivani- Sid Ishani, Anjali ko Juhi, Shashank Vardhan, Rishab ko Sid, Neil & the sight of blood, silence and hospital 🤪😆

For Anjali & her equation its cutting off your nose to spite your face 🤣

Between Sid Ishani it's about their respective hurt, where one is on the road of healing to other afraid of lifting the bandage & facing the reality of raw scar staring back. 

The outburst scene- instead of feeling the weight lifted, Sid would be dealing in denial the implant of anvil inside & Ishani  (Surbhi) with her paralysing sense of vulnerability, clipped voice and completely devastated cataclysmic, her hopes dreams crashing like flotsam from Sid's rejection to her confiding with Asha ⭐️her nodding, a want a will to hold onto any kind of emotional anchor while drowning ..outstanding 👏

Sanjivani is all set to see the battle between dreams, desire,denial deception 😆

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I think  sid previous girl friend might have died  so he start consider himself I unlucky as he said I want ishani to stay away from  my  fate 

Shayad islye  sid ko ishani qubool nahi hogi

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago