Posted: 4 years ago

Sid ko Ishani Qubool Nahi hai..

So in today's episode Sid was referring to something that has happened in his past which he doesn't want to experience again..

Is it something related to love .. Like a past Girlfriend who has left him.. Whom he might have loved.. Maybe his first love.. Or a girlfriend who he lost due to some illness that has motivated him to become a doctor.. This loss might have scarred him.. That he can never afford to lose someone else..

OR is it something related to his Mother.. He did say that "Mohobbat ki koi nishani nahi hoti....".. He might be referring to his illegitimacy.. What His Father did to his Mother.. He never wants that to happen to anyone again.. He doesn't want anyone to suffer the way he and his mother did.. Though I think this is less plausible..

Furthermore, don't know Both Namit & Surbhi did justice to that separation scene.. Especially Surbhi.. She was bang-on with her heartbreak and her emotional scene hit on the right spot.. The actors have capability I feel a stronger script can do Justice to their skills..

I feel now the new actress has settled in better as Dr. Asha.. She looked more convincing today..

And Anjali ko Shashank-Juhi Ka relation Qubool nahi hai..

Oh I so love Anjali for trying to make his Father feel what she feels.. Don't know whether she is gonna pretend to like Vardhan and hurt his father or is actually gonna fall for Vardhan while pretending.. But I want to see Anjali give Shashank the taste of what she feels.. Vardhan ka plan aakhir kaam kar hi gaya..😆

P.S- Now I know why Sanjivani is suffering fake losses.. Na patient dikhte hai hospital me na staff.. Aise Veeraan Khandar hospital hoga toh loss me toh jaega hi na..🤣 They should lower the hospital fees😆

Phir se love triangle hoga Kya!!😵!! I hope Sid ki first love margayi ho🤣

I don't think it's an ex-girlfriend. Sid was always seen as a casanova with a lot of girlfriends. If anything, I think it's related to his dad. In the precap he said he was unlucky so its probably because his dad left his mom and he is lawaris. But if Sid already had this past trauma and stuff, why would he flirt with Ishaani and try to make her confess that she's in love with him. It's like the writers suddenly decided to give her him trauma to separate the leads.🤔

I like Chandni too but I miss the old Asha.

The Vardhaan-Anjali equation is too funny. They're both using each other and each of them feels like they're the main manipulators. I really wanna see Shashank's reaction to this couple. He's gonna have a heart attack. Anjali ne apne dad ka BP itna high kar diya ki unhe heart attack aa gaya. Poor guy! As far as I remember, he didn't even like Arman in DMG. Dono betiyan hath se nikal gayi.

You're right. There are hardly any patients and upar se they're spending so much on a wedding. Bankruptcy ka notice next week tak aa jayega ðŸ¤£

i will go for the option of his girlfriend. Something might have happened with her . That's why he was so emotional during Jessica case .

Originally posted by Draconian

Phir se love triangle hoga Kya!!😵!! I hope Sid ki first love margayi ho🤣

Love Square ho jayega Yaha se Rishabh vaha se sid ki ex😆

Bechaari ko kyu pehle hi maar rahi ho.. Pehle pata toh chale hua kya tha?😆

Originally posted by ananya269

I don't think it's an ex-girlfriend. Sid was always seen as a casanova with a lot of girlfriends. If anything, I think it's related to his dad. In the precap he said he was unlucky so its probably because his dad left his mom and he is lawaris. But if Sid already had this past trauma and stuff, why would he flirt with Ishaani and try to make her confess that she's in love with him. It's like the writers suddenly decided to give her him trauma to separate the leads.🤔

I like Chandni too but I miss the old Asha.

The Vardhaan-Anjali equation is too funny. They're both using each other and each of them feels like they're the main manipulators. I really wanna see Shashank's reaction to this couple. He's gonna have a heart attack. Anjali ne apne dad ka BP itna high kar diya ki unhe heart attack aa gaya. Poor guy! As far as I remember, he didn't even like Arman in DMG. Dono betiyan hath se nikal gayi.

You're right. There are hardly any patients and upar se they're spending so much on a wedding. Bankruptcy ka notice next week tak aa jayega ðŸ¤£

See we have sid only flirting and not being in any serious relationship with any girl.. I was also confused that why he was flirting with Ishani so much when he is not interested in anything serious.. But then I feel its something related to his First Love in the past.. Maybe a heartbreak.. I also thought that it can be Because of what happened to Sid's Mom in the past but then why would he be traumatised of love.. Because Ishani sure is not running away and neither is he.. Atleast Ishani will not leave him with an illegitimate child and run away like what Sid's father did...😆 

True- these writers are very confused.. More so I feel they were showing fast-track romance so that they can introduce this Judaai track😆

Yes Old Asha was a little bubbly too.. So this aspect is yet to be seen from the new actress..

So true🤣 Both of them are thinking they are manipulating the other and thinking they have the upper hand.. Bechaare Shashank ka Juhi ke vajah se BP bada ho na ho.. Iske vajah se heart attack tay hai... He was persisting Anjali too much to have Grandchildren.. Lo Anjali ne Instant arrangement kar di grandchild ki..🤣 Agli baar Shashank soch samajh ke kuch bhi mangega Anjali se..😆

Vardhan will be like "I told you so" after Bankruptcy ka notice.. ðŸ˜† Ek toh mere luxury ward me 1 bhi patient nahi dikha except that liver transplant wala patient.. Upar se wedding ke kharche b itne ho gaye.. Pure staff ne Jessica ke liye contribution bhi kar liya hai.. Upar se Pure hospital Itna khaali khali hai.. Ki Doctors aise velle ghum rae hai contemplating about their love.. Ek patient bhi nai hai attend karne ko..🤣

Originally posted by neenu55

i will go for the option of his girlfriend. Something might have happened with her . That's why he was so emotional during Jessica case .

I agree with you on that.. Mom wala case zyada complicated lag raha hai.. And somehow connected to Shashank and not Ishani

Originally posted by Ayesha066

Love Square ho jayega Yaha se Rishabh vaha se sid ki ex😆

Bechaari ko kyu pehle hi maar rahi ho.. Pehle pata toh chale hua kya tha?😆

1. lagta hai cvs feel that hame geomentry nahi aati but hame geomentry nahi chemistry dekhna hai..🤣
  2. arey who to dr.sid bata dega lekin who nah hi aye toh acha hai

Originally posted by Ayesha066

P.S- Now I know why Sanjivani is suffering fake losses.. Na patient dikhte hai hospital me na staff.. Aise Veeraan Khandar hospital hoga toh loss me toh jaega hi na..🤣 They should lower the hospital fees😆

Poor Vardaan ðŸ˜µ He thought puraani machine se kaam chala lenge adhe daam mein lipat jaayega but this didnt happen. Now i feel he was right. Arey jab hospital mein patient nahi hoga toh nayi machines ka kya aachar daalenge ! smiley37smiley37

Originally posted by Draconian

1. lagta hai cvs feel that hame geomentry nahi aati but hame geomentry nahi chemistry dekhna hai..🤣
  2. arey who to dr.sid bata dega lekin who nah hi aye toh acha hai

Pehle Biology padha rahe the.. Abhi Geometry padha rae hai.. Fikar Not Chemistry bhi dikhayenge😆

Vaise lagta toh hai nai ki koi vapas aayega..🤔 Jo bhi thi ya toh bhagwaan ke paas hai ya kisi aur ke paas.. ðŸ˜†