Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Blackwater

I meant I m okay with Naira leaving Goenka villa and being not too soft towards Kartik on Vedika's insistence but going an extra mile to ensure he hates her/ leads a happy married life with Vedika is so Kasauti Zindagi kayish. I ll welcome Kartik filing for custody in that case. She isn't anyone to take a decision regarding Kartik and his son's relationship bcz she feels Vedika should get her rights.

Until now I was understanding Vedika's emotions but if she indeed blackmails Naira or anyone then she ll in real sense turn into a vamp.

Everything about this track is typical Ekta. As for Naira not having the right to decide for Kartik, well let’s see: 

- She wanted him to marry Gayu just because she loved him. She was totally insensitive towards his feelings back then. 

- She promised Swarna even before knowing her or the Goenkas that she would make sure Kartik stays in GV even though the guy had been insisting from the very beginning that he wants nothing to do with his family 

- The whole Joru ka ghulum track revolved around Naira forcing Kartik into situations so that she can prove to Dadi that he wasn’t a jkg 

- She ditched him on wedding mandap and wanted to marry Aashi, not considering what he wants 

So yes, this won’t be the first time Naira takes stupid decisions on Kartik’s behalf just because she wants to prove herself mahaan. 

As for taking a decision for Kartik-Kairav’s relationship, she decided to keep them separated forever, so she’s capable of doing anything now. Had it not been for some miracles, Kartik would have never found about Kairav. Also, since the surgery there have been a few scenes where Naira has made it clear that she has most rights over Kairav. 

In an ideal solution, Vedika wouldn’t even need to ask Naira to leave. Naira should have the sense to walk away considering Kairav is fine now. 

Anyhow, even after Vedika tells her to leave, she should just tell Kartik that it’s time for her to go. He knows she can’t stay in GV forever, so I don’t see the need of Naira going the extra mile and intentionally hurting Kartik by her words or by filing for custody. 

Let’s see how it plays out. These are all hypothetical situations. The actress playing the lawyer has said that it’s better to do a powerful role for a few episodes than something which becomes monotonous. So who knows, maybe she will give all of them a reality check about the legality of marriages, custody, etc. 

Fireiswithinus thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

According to rumours kaira will not take the intiative because vedika will ask naira to leave. Which she will but then because kartik wants to stay with kairav he will hire a lawyer which will be played by actress payal..she confirmed it saying it will be powerful role. Thus leading to custody battle. 

If vedika does this then atleast the facade she is potraying will come off. Because sooner or later she would do something... but i never imagined that the rumour will be about how she is blackmailing either kartik or naira. What a sick person. 

Blackwater thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

We all are guessing it is going to be a custody battle but there were some spoilers some days ago that Vedika would ask Kartik to get divorced to Naira..she is going to attempt suicide , Kartik may come to know about it and surrender to her wishes ...he hires a lawyer but to everyone's surprise Vedika's marriage is declared invalid?  Suicide thing cannot b digested when Naira would herself have left after Kairav's reports and had given her promise not to interfere in Vedika's life. CVs need not have showed suicide thing

Btw there were rumours of luv and Kush's entry too..if the next track is related to custody/divorce , what will the devars have to do?

Fari_15 thumbnail

We all are guessing it is going to be a custody battle but there were some spoilers some days ago that Vedika would ask Kartik to get divorced to Naira..she is going to attempt suicide , Kartik may come to know about it and surrender to her wishes ...he hires a lawyer but to everyone's surprise Vedika's marriage is declared invalid?  Suicide thing cannot b digested when Naira would herself have left after Kairav's reports and had given her promise not to interfere in Vedika's life. CVs need not have showed suicide thing

Btw there were rumours of luv and Kush's entry too..if the next track is related to custody/divorce , what will the devars have to do?

Apparently Vedika’s track has been extended for another 1.5 months, so there’s still time before the marriage is declared invalid, if that’s where they are headed. 

Luv Kush making an entry was a rumour I suppose. Seemed like a publicity stunt by the person who was apparently signed for the role. 

CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Lawyer won't be there for custody or divorce case...Kartik might have called her for any other case maybe to resolve business related issues...or maybe she is the one who helped them win their mandir case...she will ultimately fight any of custody or divorce case...but if Naira is not Kartik's wife and Vedika is...how can she demand Kartik to divorce Naira?....If Kartik will divorce Vedika...and remarry Naira...It will be there 5th wedding...KV 1, Greece Wedding, Shiv-Parvati Wedding, KV2...hope this cameo is truly a strong character...who might prove Karik and Vedika's marriage illegal infront of court for annulment & we won't have to see Kaira again promising each other to trust each other for nth time...to break those promises again... 

Edited by CaptiveFreedom - 4 years ago
Fari_15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CaptiveFreedom

Lawyer won't be there for custody or divorce case...Kartik might have called her for any other case maybe to resolve business related issues...or maybe she is the one who helped them win their mandir case...she will ultimately fight any of custody or divorce case...but if Naira is not Kartik's wife and Vedika is...how can she demand Kartik to divorce Naira?....If Kartik will divorce Vedika...and remarry Naira...It will be there 5th wedding...KV 1, Greece Wedding, Shiv-Parvati Wedding, KV2...hope this cameo is truly a strong character...who might prove Karik and Vedika's marriage illegal infront of court for annulment & we won't have to see Kaira again promising each other to trust each other for nth time...to break those promises again... 

Makes sense actually. They would have casted two strong actors if it was a custody case because even Naira would need a good lawyer. 

As for the wedding, I think they have already had 5 😆

I do think think that towards the end of it, it would be shown that Kaira's marriage was still very much valid. They have to keep some soulmate connection alive. 

Patience is wearing out though. Its getting increasingly difficult to tolerate Vedika and i don't think its just the fans, even general audience wants her gone. 

aasmanviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Payal Nair, the actress who is supposed to play the attorney’s role says she will be Kartik’s attorney in pivotal role. Based on this, I am thinking it is either divorce case or custody.

Also, saw the spoiler regarding Vedika’s suicide attempt. Considering the despo she is, I am totally believing it. Maybe Naira will act “mahan” again and sacrifice her love for Vedika, leading to custody fight.

CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fari_15

Everything about this track is typical Ekta. As for Naira not having the right to decide for Kartik, well let’s see: 

- She wanted him to marry Gayu just because she loved him. She was totally insensitive towards his feelings back then. 

- She promised Swarna even before knowing her or the Goenkas that she would make sure Kartik stays in GV even though the guy had been insisting from the very beginning that he wants nothing to do with his family 

- The whole Joru ka ghulum track revolved around Naira forcing Kartik into situations so that she can prove to Dadi that he wasn’t a jkg 

- She ditched him on wedding mandap and wanted to marry Aashi, not considering what he wants 

So yes, this won’t be the first time Naira takes stupid decisions on Kartik’s behalf just because she wants to prove herself mahaan. 

As for taking a decision for Kartik-Kairav’s relationship, she decided to keep them separated forever, so she’s capable of doing anything now. Had it not been for some miracles, Kartik would have never found about Kairav. Also, since the surgery there have been a few scenes where Naira has made it clear that she has most rights over Kairav. 

In an ideal solution, Vedika wouldn’t even need to ask Naira to leave. Naira should have the sense to walk away considering Kairav is fine now. 

Anyhow, even after Vedika tells her to leave, she should just tell Kartik that it’s time for her to go. He knows she can’t stay in GV forever, so I don’t see the need of Naira going the extra mile and intentionally hurting Kartik by her words or by filing for custody. 

Let’s see how it plays out. These are all hypothetical situations. The actress playing the lawyer has said that it’s better to do a powerful role for a few episodes than something which becomes monotonous. So who knows, maybe she will give all of them a reality check about the legality of marriages, custody, etc. 

Both Kartik and Naira took decisions on each other's behalf...which have been proven wrong...every single decision they made for each other was wrong....

He forged her sign on abortion papers without her consent...

He didn't let her see, touch or say final good bye to their first child their baby girl one last time...

He swapped babies...as he thought she will heal this way...but she lost her memory because of biggest shock of her life...

but yess...Naira deprived him of a lott more than he deprived her of by taking decisions on her behalf....

Naira is capable of doing things purposefully to prove it to Vedika...what she saw was merely a misunderstanding...somewhere she herself didn't let Kartik believe that she still loves him...for her they can't be together as that question overpowered everything...she denied observing fast for him infront of him...she keeps reminding him that Vedika is your wife whenever he tries to come closer to her or drag her towards him....they already keep saying lots of stupid things to each other to purposefully hurt each other...like "tum bhagori ho"...."tumne bhagaya hai mujhe"...what else they will say to each other?....they are already not letting go of past baggage...its not that they are currently sharing a good equation to turn it to hatred...but she is definitely capable of saying hurtful things to make him emotionally detach from her so he can move on with Vedika....Instead of saying anything or doing anything purposefully Naira just need to leave GV if she really wants Kartik to think rationally...

Blackwater thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aasmanviewer

Payal Nair, the actress who is supposed to play the attorney’s role says she will be Kartik’s attorney in pivotal role. Based on this, I am thinking it is either divorce case or custody.

Also, saw the spoiler regarding Vedika’s suicide attempt. Considering the despo she is, I am totally believing it. Maybe Naira will act “mahan” again and sacrifice her love for Vedika, leading to custody fight.

I m really curious what explanation will Naira give in court for running away..she ll be a certified fool if she says since my husband questioned my character so I pretended to be dead...it doesn't make any sense...I don't think, if Kartik files for custody, they will reach till the first hearing just like in balh , Ram filed for custody of his daughter but instead of showing any proceedings, Priya gave up her rights beforehand, here it may be told that the marriage with Naira is still very much valid so until they divorce each other, there's no question of custody ... hopefully by then Vedika's time to say goodbye will come ...the CVs never gave a solid foundation for the leap so what will they really argue about?

aasmanviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I m really curious what explanation will Naira give in court for running away..she ll be a certified fool if she says since my husband questioned my character so I pretended to be dead...it doesn't make any sense...I don't think, if Kartik files for custody, they will reach till the first hearing just like in balh , Ram filed for custody of his daughter but instead of showing any proceedings, Priya gave up her rights beforehand, here it may be told that the marriage with Naira is still very much valid so until they divorce each other, there's no question of custody ... hopefully by then Vedika's time to say goodbye will come ...the CVs never gave a solid foundation for the leap so what will they really argue about?

They may continue with their hypothetical law that Naira is ex-wife because she was considered dead for last 5 years. Kartik has a new wife now. So the exes need to share the custody of their child.

If the court declares them to be still legally married, I will be glad. Another wedding track is meaningless.

Edited by aasmanviewer - 4 years ago