Users

Frequent Posters

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: WhiteNights.

Which movie has Luv Sinha acted in?

sadiyaan and paltan.he debuted with sadiyaan before sonakshi.

Originally posted by: Anony-mouse

Aditya Raj Kapoor (born 1 July 1956) is an Indian film actor and filmmaker from the Kapoor family. He is the son of late actor Shammi Kapoor and actress Geeta Bali. Kapoor is best known for his work as an assistant director in several Hindi films and his English language directorial films like ShamaalDon't Stop Dreaming (2007) and Sambar Salsa (2007). (This is from Wiki)

Kush Sinha is an uprising filmmaker known for his short films with social messages. He is the son of actor and politician Shatrughan Sinha. He entered the film industry as an assistant director.Sinha likes to stay behind the limelight unlike his siblings Sonakshi and Luv.  He began his career in the entertainment industry serving as an assistant director. He worked on the movies such as Dabangg and Saawariya during that time.

Rahul Bhatt is the only one who does not have any filmi credentials. Though he was supposed to be launched by Mahesh Bhatt but that never materialised.

Well Sonakshi has 2 brothers. One did a movie. And the other one married some NRI doctor I think. That one never entered in Bollywood. Shammi’s son might’ve been a director or producer but he was never known as an actor like his father, uncles or cousins.

Anony-mouse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mira30

Well Sonakshi has 2 brothers. One did a movie. And the other one married some NRI doctor I think. That one never entered in Bollywood. Shammi’s son might’ve been a director or producer but he was never known as an actor like his father, uncles or cousins.

I think that it not for the want of trying. Luv Sinha did a movie. Kush Sinha moonlights as an assistant director. I am not sure how many of them would have gotten AD jobs without their father/family's connections.

J3601 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Aamir Khans fat son