Industry kids that did not try their luck in Movies

Anony-mouse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

A thought just struck me- we speak endlessly about untalented industry kids who keep getting offers despite lack of skill/presence/looks etc. Is there any bolly kid who decided to stay away from the industry even though one/both parents were A listers? I know there will be plenty of daughters but any guys who did not try to milk their parents stardom?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Ranbir Sister 🤔 oops missed last line..

Edited by Zeal17 - 4 years ago
Anony-mouse thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Ranbir Sister 🤔 oops missed last line..

The only reason I excluded the daughters was because of the misogynist mind set- Movie business is no place for "achche ghar ki ladkiyan".

So everyone from Sanjay Dutt to Ranbir Kapoor has a sister who dutifully married and bore children.

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Wow.. None.Most of them have atleast one movie. 

Some were producers, singers or actors. 

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Sonakshi's brother Kush Sinha

Gameon_Reborn thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Taimur Ali khan is doing well without being in a movie or anything or sorts

Shammi Kapoor’s son, Sonakshi’s one of the twin brother, Alia Bhatt’s half brother and there might be few more. I don’t know many yesteryear actors actresses. So I don’t know much about those star kids. I think most yesteryear actors use to force their sons to enter in Bollywood than their daughters because they thought that Bollywood is not a safe place for girls.

Edited by mira30 - 4 years ago
Anony-mouse thumbnail

Originally posted by: mira30

Shammi Kapoor’s son, Sonakshi’s one of the twin brother, Alia Bhatt’s half brother and there might be few more. I don’t know many yesteryear actors actresses. So I don’t know much about those star kids. I think most yesteryear actors use to force their sons to enter in Bollywood than their daughters because they thought that Bollywood is not a safe place for girls.

Aditya Raj Kapoor (born 1 July 1956) is an Indian film actor and filmmaker from the Kapoor family. He is the son of late actor Shammi Kapoor and actress Geeta Bali. Kapoor is best known for his work as an assistant director in several Hindi films and his English language directorial films like ShamaalDon't Stop Dreaming (2007) and Sambar Salsa (2007). (This is from Wiki)

Kush Sinha is an uprising filmmaker known for his short films with social messages. He is the son of actor and politician Shatrughan Sinha. He entered the film industry as an assistant director.Sinha likes to stay behind the limelight unlike his siblings Sonakshi and Luv.  He began his career in the entertainment industry serving as an assistant director. He worked on the movies such as Dabangg and Saawariya during that time.

Rahul Bhatt is the only one who does not have any filmi credentials. Though he was supposed to be launched by Mahesh Bhatt but that never materialised.

Anony-mouse thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gameon_Reborn

Taimur Ali khan is doing well without being in a movie or anything or sorts

Its only a matter of time with TAK. Kareena is thirsty af with how much media exposure that kid has. There are plenty of other star kids but most people are able to shield their kids unlike TAK who is papped more than some stars. It makes me feel that Kareena and Saif are complicit and maybe TAK is being set up as a social media influencer (which is proper career these days) or he probably already is and gets paid to wear clothes/shoes etc.

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Which movie has Luv Sinha acted in?