I am also in this category 😂 

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Posted: 1 months ago

I have seen this yeah he resembles Karan Vohra. He would be better for tv

benisfroms thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Breaking into Bollywood can be challenging, but it’s certainly possible with talent, perseverance, and a bit of luck. Here are some steps to consider:

Training: Enroll in acting classes to hone your skills. Institutes like the Film and Television Institute of India (FTII) and the National School of Drama (NSD) are renowned for their training programs.

Auditions: Look for auditions and casting calls for movies, TV serials, ad films, reality shows, and short films. Websites like Talentrack list various acting opportunities in India.

Networking: Bollywood is known for its strong network-based culture. Making connections within the industry can be crucial.

Persistence: The competition is fierce, and it may take time to land a significant role. Keep auditioning and improving your craft.

Versatility: Be open to different types of roles and genres to showcase your range as an actor.

Remember, the audience is the final arbiter in Bollywood, and they do not distinguish between the kids of stars and an "outsider". So, if he’s passionate about acting and willing to put in the work, Bollywood could be a viable path.

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Buss theik hee hai.

Dost ka role kar sakta hai.

---------

Edited by sharaban - 1 months ago
blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Can someone please throw Shaitaan in the daal and stir him....smiley37smiley37