Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blackwater thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Ajscinesonadar

Sorry to say, it is custody case.

And I guess it's naira going to file the case.

As per the spoilers , Kartik will get to know something related to Naira's past/pregnancy and he will melt towards her, Naira will leave along with Kairav...anyway he isn't really mad at her even now to go for custody and if Kairav is still with Naira , why will she file a custody case. Pankhury is for a limited period, may be it is something related to her.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: shiny9911

Kartik's lawyer ? Omg!!

Are they heading for another divorce ? Anyways it seems interesting that the matter gonna be solved legally now. 

I would like to watch who called lawyer. I think it's Vedika and it's good to watch the girl using her brain.

I hope they set Vedika free. It's useless to give her fake hopes that she stands a chance.

It should not be a custody case drama. Poor kid gonna suffer

I don’t think there will be a custody drama,.karthik wants both kairav and naira ...lol..maybe even naira more..he’s not going to let her go...unless he uses the custody drama to blackmail her into staying with him in GV ..lol..it’s possible as he’s crazy about naira...

Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

If there’s a custody case, I think it would be filed by Naira. Maybe she would do it to ensure the Goenkas don’t snatch Kairav away from her but it would backfire and the sleeping beast within Kartik would wake up for Naira didn’t trust him again. 

If Naira moves out of GV, they need a reason to show Kartik and Naira scenes. Kartik seeking for legal separation from Vedika wouldn’t do that IMO. 

shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Just saw SBS hot news . Don't know it's true or not but the voice over said Vedika will go on a cliff to commit suicide and Naira will run to save her. 

If it's true then what led Vedika to take such a step ? Just seeing Kartik & Naira close she would not take such a big step.

I guess Vedika will ask Naira to leave GV and somehow Kartik comes to know about it and gets angry on Vedika after which she goes to commit suicide.So, might be after this event Naira takes this step. Still ain't sure how the story gonna progress just a small speculation.

Saru.n thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Just saw SBS hot news . Don't know it's true or not but the voice over said Vedika will go on a cliff to commit suicide and Naira will run to save her. 

If it's true then what led Vedika to take such a step ? Just seeing Kartik & Naira close she would not take such a big step.

I guess Vedika will ask Naira to leave GV and somehow Kartik comes to know about it and gets angry on Vedika after which she goes to commit suicide.So, might be after this event Naira takes this step. Still ain't sure how the story gonna progress just a small speculation.

Yes, I also feel that... 

Or maybe Vedika will blackmail, once Naira will save her.. Maybe she will ask her to leave and fill hatred in Kartik's heart for her... so that vedika could make the space.. and that is why Naira will start this custody fight so that Kartik hates her....

In today's episode I felt they are going to solve everything for good as Ganpati ji have come... I don't know somehow it was giving positive vibes... but then all these spoilers have put me off as they will further entangle the situation.... and create more drama...

Blackwater thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Donot underestimate the victim in her..lol 

I don't think Kartik will know anything about Naira and Vedika's deal this soon.. probably this will come out at the end of Vedika's track ...this along with other reasons will trigger Vedika and Kartik getting separated and probably closure of custody track too.

Originally posted by: Saru.n

Yes, I also feel that... 

Or maybe Vedika will blackmail, once Naira will save her.. Maybe she will ask her to leave and fill hatred in Kartik's heart for her... so that vedika could make the space.. and that is why Naira will start this custody fight so that Kartik hates her....

In today's episode I felt they are going to solve everything for good as Ganpati ji have come... I don't know somehow it was giving positive vibes... but then all these spoilers have put me off as they will further entangle the situation.... and create more drama...

I think aise ho sakta hai...now vedika will blackmail naira with suicide attempt.

Agar aisa hota hai to naira should inform kartik in very first place that vedika his so called current wife is blackmailing her with suicide dhamki. Everything should be on kartik's face and no hiding drama .

Legin agar mahan naira iss baar bhi kartik se yeh vedika ki blackmailing dhamki hide rakhti hai to sahi mai yeh kabhi nai sudhregi 🤢 

Jaise shubham ke time par kartik ko kuch  nai bataya tha ....5 saal pehle pregnancy confirm hone tak wait karne ke chakkar mai kartik ko pregnancy ka nai bataya  and now vedika ki dhamki bhi hide rakhegi kartik se?!!!!!!!

Agar iss baar naira ne yeh baat kartik se chupaya to main to naira-vedika ko yaha zabardast dhone wali hu. 

Ek  ne baate chupane mai PHD kiya hua hai dusri ne bichari banne mai PHD kiya hua hai. Dono mai se koi bhi dudh ki dhuli nai hai.

Naira sahi mai kartik ki thodi bhi parwah karti hai to iss bar usko kartik se kuch bhi nai chupana chahiye. Apni purani galtio se thoda to sikhna chahiye.

Saru.n thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

I think aise ho sakta hai...now vedika will blackmail naira with suicide attempt.

Agar aisa hota hai to naira should inform kartik in very first place that vedika his so called current wife is blackmailing her with suicide dhamki. Everything should be on kartik's face and no hiding drama .

Legin agar mahan naira iss baar bhi kartik se yeh vedika ki blackmailing dhamki hide rakhti hai to sahi mai yeh kabhi nai sudhregi 🤢 

Jaise shubham ke time par kartik ko kuch  nai bataya tha ....5 saal pehle pregnancy confirm hone tak wait karne ke chakkar mai kartik ko pregnancy ka nai bataya  and now vedika ki dhamki bhi hide rakhegi kartik se?!!!!!!!

Agar iss baar naira ne yeh baat kartik se chupaya to main to naira-vedika ko yaha zabardast dhone wali hu. 

Ek  ne baate chupane mai PHD kiya hua hai dusri ne bichari banne mai PHD kiya hua hai. Dono mai se koi bhi dudh ki dhuli nai hai.

Naira sahi mai kartik ki thodi bhi parwah karti hai to iss bar usko kartik se kuch bhi nai chupana chahiye. Apni purani galtio se thoda to sikhna chahiye.

So true yaar, but there is no point expecting this form Naira.. I know she will act mahan and all and will be willing to sacrifice and do whatever Vedika wants her to do...

I don't know in which world she lives coz in real world nobody is this mahan.

And what does Vedika think by all this blackmailing and all she will be able to get Kartik...

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

I think this may be true as Pankhuris  IG story shows them shooting on a hill and Pankhuri giving some spoilers by saying that in everyone’s life when you are very sad....blah blah blah...shivangi was walking behind her. So vedika May attempt suicide ...in Another sly manipulative tactic..to trap karthik...karthik will feel so guilty that he will sacrifice his and kairavs happiness for that desperate woman. Really ,..Gosh..if you truly loved someone you will want their happiness above yours ...if she had one decent bone in her body ..she wouldn’t do this nonsense.. she and karthik don’t even have a proper conversation let alone marriage And she is doing this crap..

shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Indira1211

I think this may be true as Pankhuris  IG story shows them shooting on a hill and Pankhuri giving some spoilers by saying that in everyone’s life when you are very sad....blah blah blah...shivangi was walking behind her. So vedika May attempt suicide ...in Another sly manipulative tactic..to trap karthik...karthik will feel so guilty that he will sacrifice his and kairavs happiness for that desperate woman. Really ,..Gosh..if you truly loved someone you will want their happiness above yours ...if she had one decent bone in her body ..she wouldn’t do this nonsense.. she and karthik don’t even have a proper conversation let alone marriage And she is doing this crap..

Yes, I saw her story where she says sabke life me aesa ek din aata h... 

M too tired of Naira's mahaanta....for the present scenario I want her to leave GV and let Vedika-Kartik sort out their marital problems themselves. She doesn't needs to create hatred in Karthik's heart for herself....by going for Custody case and all non sense... All this is so outdated concept...lol.

She better concentrates on her own life and should work to make Kairav's future secure.

If Karthik's comes to know about it he is gonna feel guilty and accept Vedika fully. Lol. 😀