CVS won't make Naira leave

shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

CVS need to think of something new. 

They need to think how to make the story move without making Naira stay in GV. It seems like they are running out of ideas and do not know how to make the story progress by keeping Naira out of GV.

It's not even logical and of course far from reality. Which sane women would stay in her ex- house even if a child is involved? And this dumb change in Naira's character is not at all going well.

What I feel is writers themselves do not know why did they involved Vedika and now what to do with her character. I feel they wanted to show more bigamy scenes but they know audience gonna reject it.

They are purposely keeping Naira in GV cz their ultimate saviour is Kaira scenes their catch-fall, eye locks , problem solving skills.

If Naira leaves GV they won't be able to show Kaira scenes much and everyone will.stop watching as max ppl watch it for Kaira .And moreover the story is too disgusting to watch . So, their only saviour is Kaira's scenes .

Therefore , they are forcefully keeping her in GV and I am sure she isn't going to leave even after vedika asks. They will again show some stupid situation or reason compelling Naira to stay there. 

But dear CVS its now plainly too annoying to watch Kairav pushing them for everything and they doing every immoral or stupid things giving kairavs excuse.

What do you feel guys?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I saw an article on IF about some actress doing a cameo role in YRKKH and she is supposed to play Karthik's lawyer. It's supposed to be a powerful role. Maybe it could be he decides to leave Vedika so that Naira can permanently stay in Goenka villa. https://www.indiaforums.com/article/yeh-rishta-kya-kehlata-hai-to-have-a-special-cameo-from-payal-nair_154831

Edited by rose2015 - 4 years ago
shiiny thumbnail

Originally posted by: rose2015

I saw an article on IF about some actress doing a cameo role in YRKKH and she is supposed to play Karthik's lawyer. It's supposed to be a powerful role. Maybe it could be he decides to leave Vedika so that Naira can permanently stay in Goenka villa. https://www.indiaforums.com/article/yeh-rishta-kya-kehlata-hai-to-have-a-special-cameo-from-payal-nair_154831

Kartik's lawyer ? Omg!!

Are they heading for another divorce ? Anyways it seems interesting that the matter gonna be solved legally now. 

I would like to watch who called lawyer. I think it's Vedika and it's good to watch the girl using her brain.

I hope they set Vedika free. It's useless to give her fake hopes that she stands a chance.

It should not be a custody case drama. Poor kid gonna suffer

Edited by shiny9911 - 4 years ago
LunaNova thumbnail

They are promoting bigamy and cheating..what a cheap show with worst characters

shiiny thumbnail

Originally posted by: samira-d

They are promoting bigamy and cheating..what a cheap show with worst characters

They ruined both Kartik and Naira successfully.

LunaNova thumbnail

Originally posted by: shiny9911

They ruined both Kartik and Naira successfully.

Yes they both are ruined..first they were cute lovable characters and sweetest jodi with hot crackling chemistry..now they are the most annoying couple with no chemistry and character..

Edited by samira-d - 4 years ago
Ajscinesonadar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shiny9911

Kartik's lawyer ? Omg!!

Are they heading for another divorce ? Anyways it seems interesting that the matter gonna be solved legally now. 

I would like to watch who called lawyer. I think it's Vedika and it's good to watch the girl using her brain.

I hope they set Vedika free. It's useless to give her fake hopes that she stands a chance.

It should not be a custody case drama. Poor kid gonna suffer

Sorry to say, it is custody case.

And I guess it's naira going to file the case.

Edited by Ajscinesonadar - 4 years ago
sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ajscinesonadar

And during this custody case they will come to know that naira is only legal wife. Vekar vivaah is illegal and this way audience will get one more kaira milan with sizzling romance on screen and again kaira vivaah😆

Fans dance karege and TRP aunties sky high hogi. Bigamy ke baad bhi yeh silsila chalta rahega.😃

aasmanviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

How sad! How do you know it is the custody case? I was hoping the court track would be for Kartik- Vedika.

Saru.n thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

How do you know that it's a custody case?

I thought they are settled terms now to fight a custody battle...