Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: diya_divakar

🤗

Baipa wah what a ship name #perfect... i think its from ur bb nautanki... still reading it on the 2nd part now.. will comment once i complete reading it.. 🤗

thank you uru that you love reading it 🤗 are yaar mujhe inta bada mat kar you are always the best in analyzing the episode and i learnt all this from you only dear... and ur nautanki touch n the deep thoughts are the best... no favoritism even if you dont agree with what mishbir does you point it out well... 

yes... mishbir are together and we also so all will sail together and come out more strong... 🤗

its k baba... i understand with all the gloomy atmosphere and also speculations... it happens uru so no worries... you dont stress urself let it go... get a good sleep you will be back to form by morning for sure 🤗🤗 a big tight wala jhappi to you 🤗🤗 muaahhh/... 

Diya sach mein thank you for the good words...no worries Abhi mein AT mein bhadaas Nikal di hai..I feel better 😆

Bold- thanks for saying this diya... though I love mishbir...but I feel for other characters...and I try to analyse from all angles ...this is the way I watch the show ...for not 1 couple ... however people who watch for mishbir..I am completely okay with them too...!

You are right...I think I should just sleep ...best therapy ...

Jhappi to you too... muaaahhh 😘

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divya181

Loved reading your highlights🤗....

So separation is on the way...in some way it's good, we will get to see lots of emotions and how the makers shape up the characters..... about varsha some way I can understand that it's her daughters happiness so she can oppose this marriage but jas iska Kya problem hai yaar and BP and BM I think initially they will  also not accept their love maybe later they can see their pure love.... anyway I don't want Mishbir's marriage so early, I'm ok with the separation track for now😆.

Bold- Hahahahaha... same here...Abhi toh ek shaadi puri hui hai...dusri Ni chahie ...😁

Divya...thank you Yaara....for reading and sharing your views 🤗

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

*spoilers ahead*

1. Namaskar dosto ..swagat hai aapka .Aaj ke mukhya samachar .😊..Baba Abhi bhi bhaage hue hai Lekin koslu ji ne bayan diya hai ki baba ka Naam Mehul hai ..unpe bohot saare cases hai jo ab bandh ho chuke hai..toh Rajkot aane se koi rok nahi sakta...🥳.benba Abhi bhi dari hui hai saying...mujhe unke Naam aur awaz ki aadat dalni padegi...yeh baba toh pahuchi hui chiz hai re...jinse meenu Darti hai ..uss Insaan mein koi baat toh hogi ..kya baba hai utne innocent ...Apne bete Abir ki tarah

Khair aaj ke mukhya samachar khatam hue...bane rahiye mere saath..kal Tak aaj tak parso tak takatak😆

2.Some alone time for mishbir in the car...agar tum saath ho plays... going to the airport...kuchh nai ..Abir ne haath hi pakda...mish thoda extra karne gayi☺️ ..isse zyada karne ki Abir ki himmat Hoti nahi hai...chaaa.😆... airport pe bhi haath hi pakda...usme bhi log beech mein aa Gaye... Abir says he will this place...and mish says me too...( I love the BG music there ..bohot din baad Suna...I miss that too)

3. Satellite Kunal worried about not establishing connection with planet A  ...behaves rudely with his actual home planet P ...and benba starts her blame game...mish k wajah se hua...Parul aapki wajah se hua...aap ne yeh shaadi karane Zor diya...benba kabhi Mishti kabhi baba kabhi Parul...ek Naam decide karo...Roz Roz change karna not allowed...benba saying Parul aapko nahi pata aapka beta Mishti Ko dekh hai kitna dukhi hai...uske Dard ko hum sab seh rahe hai...jo kuch hua uske liye aap zimmedar hai...benba same chiz aapko mein kehti Hun ..suno...aapko nahi pata aapka beta Mishti Ko dekh hai kitna sukhi hai...uske Khushi ko hum sab dekh rahe hai...jo kuch hua uske liye aap zimmedar hai !!😎

4.BP and BM ka chotu sa cute sa date...mish impressed with their bonding...decides ro inform them about her relationship...title track plays...with Abir joining them ...dreams mein...but mujhe yeh sukhi parivaar pasand hai

Khushiyan bhi baatein yeh Rishtey kabhi hai laate aansu k mausam khud hi

Suljhu hue se yeh dhaage ...ulajh jaate khud hi....

Khud nai ulajhte...tumhari hone Vali saas uljha ti hai...baki jo Bach jaaye unhe Kunal jas kuhu varsha ...aise log uljha dete hai..

5. Okay...so kuhu tells to Varsha  mishbir are in love...jas tries to give her nonsense 2 cents in between🙄...kuhu ne exactly kya kaha pata nahi chala..makers ne uski awaz hi mute kar di..😆.epic makers..👏.she also sends a message to Varsha...makers ne dikhaya nahi kuhu Ko msg bhejte hue...is there some hint here? ...😲

6. Aaj to epis mein balloons bhi aaye.....it's always a delight to see Abir with balloons😍..mish says we should inform BP and BM about us...abir excited 😍....Lekin phat phat phat kar ke balloons phat b Gaye🙄...naye track ka hai yeh Ishara... mishbir Ka mushkil hai milna Sahara....Abir makes noodles to manaofy Kunal ..khane pe kiska Dhyan jayega jab chef hi itna yummy ho....☺️ok...sorry back to the scene...nanu saying bhaio Ko koi alag nahi kar Sakta...kiske liye hint thi nanu?🤔

7.kunal takes another stupid advice from the lawyer kuhu saying tumhare pass diamond jaisa bhai hai...ruby jaise wife ha...pure gold family hai.... impressive 👏...Mishti ki koi value nahi ...usse leke fight karna bekar hai...okay I take my words back..it wasn't that impressive ...benba haa mein haa milate hue...pata nahi kya chal Raha hai unke dimag mein...kuhu plans to check kunal's phone ....wants to know kise baat ho Rahi hai...lagi raho...phone mein chhipe hai Raaz raaz Raaz 🙂🙃

Too much to handle today...a lot happened ...a lot is yet to happen... Overall it was a sweet bitter kind of episode ...not high on mishbir ...but still high on drama n some hints for future tracks ... 

The little worried but still happy go lucky  Ajeeb Rajvansh ☺️

The little tensed but very hopeful angry chorni😊

The detective wife ...the irritating sister 🙄

The rude son the possessive bro the hopeless husband🤐

The chuglalkhor kat aunty on her duty😒

The tough times ahead 🤫

Fandom fandom take is easy fandom smiley36

Track aage nahi hone vala randomsmiley16

Good day peeps ❤️

PS: garam sitare ke epi thumbnail mein benba ka chehra dekho...😆

PPS: DId Abir just say ... Itni der bhi Raha nahi Gaya tujhse?...I mean tujhse?...tujhse is very intimate than tumse in the hindi language...but I am  not sure about what he actually said ...can anyone confirm..?

Absolutely sorry guruji for replying late to this fabulous analysis of yours👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻.....lo kaam pakad ke maafi🤗..

. As always amazing n very amazing analysis of the episode which is the steering stone to make MishBir love stronger😃

1. I feel Meenu is scared of baba coz baba has the potential to take away her Abhir....... Baba had that influence on abhir... Which Meenu is scared of.....n of there is anything more than it'll surely make for a nice  MeMe storysmiley16........ I'm looking forward to it😃..

Pls....I just fast forwarded kuhu Varsha jas scene.....I cannot take these three in one frame.. Atleast not now😆i hate them simple 😆...

MishBir are pure goals everytime.......

The hand holding.... Mishti assuring a little worried Abhir

Their restlessness to talk to each other.... I did say that as they are falling deeper in love....it's difficult for them to stay away from eachother and that was a beautiful scene😳...

Mishti kinda getting angry on the man who broke their hand hold was cute.....

Abhir is such an amazing big bro...... trying to passify Kunal by making his fav..and all were just troubling him🤣..that made a cute scene........

Your kunals description as satellite is just amazing and nice yaar 🤣🤣..I am remembering the song mein Prem ki diwani hunnnnn

Bhatkeee satellite bhool na Jaana

Ye planate nahi tera thikaana......ye planate nahi tera thikaana......naaa naaaa....🤣

Overall an episode too set the stage for future drama....to make MishBir stronger and to make them fall even deeper in love😃

Again fantabulous highlights dear🤗🤗

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayati321

Hey uru,

another lovely post. I loved your samachar.Bas samachar padh ke hi mood thoda off hogaya. ab dekh ne ke baad pata nahi kya hoga.

Looks like happy days are gone. We have to ready for high voltage drama. precap is really scary.

Jayu 🤗

Thode dukhi samachar toh hai...Lekin don't worry ...high voltage drama b interesting hoga I guess !

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Absolutely sorry guruji for replying late to this fabulous analysis of yours👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻.....lo kaam pakad ke maafi🤗..

. As always amazing n very amazing analysis of the episode which is the steering stone to make MishBir love stronger😃

1. I feel Meenu is scared of baba coz baba has the potential to take away her Abhir....... Baba had that influence on abhir... Which Meenu is scared of.....n of there is anything more than it'll surely make for a nice  MeMe story😎........ I'm looking forward to it😃..

Pls....I just fast forwarded kuhu Varsha jas scene.....I cannot take these three in one frame.. Atleast not now😆i hate them simple 😆...

Their restlessness to talk to each other.... I did say that as they are falling deeper in love....it's difficult for them to stay away from eachother and that was a beautiful scene😳...

Abhir is such an amazing big bro...... trying to passify Kunal by making his fav..and all were just troubling him🤣..that made a cute scene........

Your kunals description as satellite is just amazing and nice yaar 🤣🤣..I am remembering the song mein Prem ki diwani hunnnnn

Ye planate nahi tera thikaana......ye planate nahi tera thikaana......naaa naaaa....🤣

Overall an episode too set the stage for future drama....to make MishBir stronger and to make them fall even deeper in love😃

Cheli. .mujhe neeni aa Rahi hai..Lekin iska reply subh main dungi tujhe ..

Pinky promise

Good night Yaara...😍

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Awesome review as usual🤗

Did you notice the look on BP when Mish interrupted their date like lovers got caught just like Mishbir's look in precap. It was subtle than Abir's look in the precap but still😆

Edited by samyuktha0411 - 4 years ago
Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Jayu 🤗

Thode dukhi samachar toh hai...Lekin don't worry ...high voltage drama b interesting hoga I guess !

Uru, i just read your post in AT. I fully agree with you. I have no problems with BP n bm reactions.Nobody will give their daughter to a mad family like RVs. It was a shock for them .Most importantly BP doesn't like RVs much except Abir. 

My problem with Varsha is instead of showing hatred towards Mishti,why she isn't questioning to her son in law Kunal. Now Kuhu's life depends on Kunal,not on Mishti. He is responsible for her happiness,not Mishti. Why noone is questioning Kunal about his behaviour which is disgusting to the core. 

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Cheli. .mujhe neeni aa Rahi hai..Lekin iska reply subh main dungi tujhe ..

Pinky promise

Good night Yaara...😍

Good night n loads of loobssss to you guruji😘🤗

Aanchal15 thumbnail

Real life Hoti toh pakka..pant k saath saath...that reminds me what about the other letter...that was given to jugnu by mish😆

My Meenu ba is best...blame agar dalna hai dumb n smart Abir pe dalo🤣...

Bathroom ka itna asar..he really loves water re 😆

@ bold1 - guess it was forgotten like many other things 😂

@ bold 2- hain na .. shayad pichle janam mai machli tha.. so that has carried forward into this life !!😂😂

Onyourface thumbnail

Cool Yaara...sorry for late reply yaara..kal neend aa gayi mujhe🤗

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

1. I feel Meenu is scared of baba coz baba has the potential to take away her Abhir....... Baba had that influence on abhir... Which Meenu is scared of.....n of there is anything more than it'll surely make for a nice  MeMe story😎........ I'm looking forward to it😃..

Sahi mein..bade bhai Ko Khulna padta hai yaar...

Hahahahaha...Gaana samajh gayi mein Cheli !

Mujhe tere bhi highlights ache lage cheli...mast hai...m glad hamare thoughts match karte hai Yaara....

Aaj ke highlights zarror padna...maine kuch special likha hai

😊