Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Thank you for the darwaza Tod replies aanch πŸ’•

That was a very endearing scene and I hope he reads Mish’s letter 

Acha..mish ne daala tha...maine notice nahi kia...I was concentrating on Abir ...hehe..I should use cool's binoculars now...thanks for informing😳

BB is strengthening  her team .. trying to get as many members on her side as she can .. prepping for the impending battle against Baba .. hence the buttering ! 

My benba is back...and I am very happy...she runs the show...come on... otherwise what do we have...πŸ˜†..benba brings all the excitement in the show...

Yes, he actually did .. I went back and gave a listen after you mentioned! 

Progress .. yaara !😜

Thanks for confirming...tujhse was very ummm...I don't have words actually...☺️

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago
Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varsha178

Hey Uru.. smiley31

How are you? Missed you all and your post from last few episodes.  

As usual awesome post. Felt much better specially after watching todays episode.. smiley20

My reply is in Blue..

Thank you for reading and commenting πŸ€—...my replies in black

Looks like BB might have got stay order from court or something to keep Abir's baba away from Abir. taking child's custody.  Kuch jhoote ilazam bhi lagaye honge .. to keep him away from Abir.smiley3

..but that's the point..baba ne Aisa kya Kiya that he had to stay away from Abir...baba Ko dekh k lagta nahi hai ki Kunal is baba's son...πŸ˜†

@bold :- Sanskari bandha hai Uru... 

Car mein bhi Sanskar...πŸ˜†...

after Baba's entry, BB ke Bure din chalu..smiley36 Actually I am enjoying seeing BB like this. Hope Meenu and her Munna doesnt get united so early..

I am waiting for the chaos around and baba coming and saying AWAZ NICHE to Meenu and *DISHKIYAAOON*πŸ˜‚ to Kunal

Hope BP and BM will  accept MishBir relation without much drama..

Hope so too !

I have to watch that.. when did they show ? I have to still catch up more.. good that they didnt show lot of BTS in last 2-3 days..smiley36

Arey aanch confirmed it...tujhse hi bola tha... balloon scene😊

Aanchal15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Thank you for the darwaza Tod replies aanch πŸ’•

That was a very endearing scene and I hope he reads Mish’s letter 

Acha..mish ne daala tha...maine notice nahi kia...I was concentrating on Abir ...hehe..I should use cool's binoculars now...thanks for informing😳

BB is strengthening  her team .. trying to get as many members on her side as she can .. prepping for the impending battle against Baba .. hence the buttering ! 

My benba is back...and I am very happy...she runs the show...come on... otherwise what do we have...πŸ˜†..benba brings all the excitement in the show...

Yes, he actually did .. I went back and gave a listen after you mentioned! 

Progress .. yaara !😜

Thanks for confirming...tujhse was very ummm...I don't have words actually...☺️

Yes, she did write something and then stuffed it into his pant pocket .. hope he reads it on time .. nahin toh pant ke saath saath, letter bhi dho kar aayega πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

IKR.. we should actually support BB.. and her biggest plus point is that she is a true Mishbir shipper and the biggest catalyst  for their relationship progression πŸ˜‚

@ bold - hain na ! Good , good .. Mumbai ke bathroom ka kamaal ! πŸ˜‚

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aanchal15

Yes, she did write something and then stuffed it into his pant pocket .. hope he reads it on time .. nahin toh pant ke saath saath, letter bhi dho kar aayega πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

IKR.. we should actually support BB.. and her biggest plus point is that she is a true Mishbir shipper and the biggest catalyst  for their relationship progression πŸ˜‚

@ bold - hain na ! Good , good .. Mumbai ke bathroom ka kamaal ! πŸ˜‚

Real life Hoti toh pakka..pant k saath saath...that reminds me what about the other letter...that was given to jugnu by mishπŸ˜†

My Meenu ba is best...blame agar dalna hai dumb n smart Abir pe dalo🀣...

Bathroom ka itna asar..he really loves water re πŸ˜†

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

uru dear... sorry for the late review dear... πŸ€—

yaar was waiting for ur highlight bcoz of the not so good vibes wala episode... ishh but got to read now only...

wow today reporter style awesome... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† finally someone who can scare meenu.. waahh so much peace to heart seeing her scared.. are yaar i so wanted baba naam to be in A.. but thats fine Mehul is also niceeeee..... so any ship name for meenu n baba πŸ˜†   

but what cases are they talking about n why was koslu calling him bhai bhai... it seems he was little close to baba then so still the habit.. πŸ€”

takatak - word of the day πŸ€£πŸ€£

are yaar Abir can never do IT...  she how our girl is being bold and progressive... Abhish ka kya hoga... πŸ˜† but the song and seq was really heart warming... mish again a letter... hope atleast this time abir reads it... πŸ˜† and loved our angry chorni when the stranger came between how possessive n protective mish is..  tbh even we will miss mumbai... it has alot memories and took mishbir relationship to another level in many ways... the bgm bought back memories yaar for me it was abir realization epi memory my fav one... smiley42smiley42

sab mishti ki galti hai... ohh god the one liner of these evils  are yaar meenu ben is playing the spin the wheel whatever situation comes she blames accordingly πŸ˜† wah wah wah perfect counter dialogue mara uru BB statement ki against... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ #bestBBbahuji πŸ˜†

actually these four are the awesome foursome... the pure cute pyaara bonding... hoping for the dream to come true very soon   wah uru really you cracked me up by cracking the title song according to the situation πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ 

even i felt a little disappointed uru seeing the convo in mute with bgm only... but still wondering why did these three cry so much after discussing that mishbir love each other... the message was surely from kuhu only uru... bcoz the phag phere din promise is known to only kuhu n varsha so its her only... smiley44smiley44 ooh god they are really very selfish even though varsha didnt wanna indulge in their life this jas n now kuhu.. ohh god even though both maa beti had a love marriage they want to break another persons love story  its k kuhu aisa hai par varsha uff dont know what she will do.. being a mother she is failing as a human.. 

mishbir phone convo are always a treat especially their video call .. today they had such a nice and meaningful convo.. loved that scene so much... so much understanding between each other.. β€οΈ but yaar the balloon was gave a happy vibe then immediately bad vibes.. chaa first kunal let go of balloon in past saying abir is better without it,.. now this.. even though the road seems very difficult destination is worth all the effort  but seriously the chef looked so yummy never knew yellow can look so hawt on someone β˜ΊοΈ

🀣🀣 even i was stunned when you said impressive then kya shot mara.. wah wah loves it guruji πŸ‘  meenu now loves kuhu as she is team anti-mishti πŸ˜† now she will whole heartedly accept kuhu as DIL πŸ˜†

it was totally ishaara episode... 

and like always a jhappi specially for ur one liner πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— The chuglalkhor kat aunty my fav today πŸ˜†

really so tujhse is very much closer than tumse... need to rewatch the epi for this.. but niceeee progression abir.. so the precap date is the result of this progression.. smiley36

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Perfect family is Abeer/Mishti/Bade Papa/Rajshri Aunty

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hey uru,

another lovely post. I loved your samachar.Bas samachar padh ke hi mood thoda off hogaya. ab dekh ne ke baad pata nahi kya hoga.

Looks like happy days are gone. We have to ready for high voltage drama. precap is really scary.

Onyourface thumbnail

Diyu ...πŸ€—

Originally posted by: diya_divakar

uru dear... sorry for the late review dear... πŸ€—

No worries Yaara πŸ€—

yaar was waiting for ur highlight bcoz of the not so good vibes wala episode... ishh but got to read now only...

wow today reporter style awesome... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† finally someone who can scare meenu.. waahh so much peace to heart seeing her scared.. are yaar i so wanted baba naam to be in A.. but thats fine Mehul is also niceeeee..... so any ship name for meenu n baba πŸ˜†  

Baipa is the ship name .. hahahaha 

but what cases are they talking about n why was koslu calling him bhai bhai... it seems he was little close to baba then so still the habit.. πŸ€”

takatak - word of the day πŸ€£πŸ€£

Arey diya....in gujjus they randomly call bhai yaar...it's bro type bhai but just addressing in that way 

are yaar Abir can never do IT...  she how our girl is being bold and progressive... Abhish ka kya hoga... πŸ˜† but the song and seq was really heart warming... mish again a letter... hope atleast this time abir reads it... πŸ˜† and loved our angry chorni when the stranger came between how possessive n protective mish is..  tbh even we will miss mumbai... it has alot memories and took mishbir relationship to another level in many ways... the bgm bought back memories yaar for me it was abir realization epi memory my fav one... smiley42smiley42

sab mishti ki galti hai... ohh god the one liner of these evils  are yaar meenu ben is playing the spin the wheel whatever situation comes she blames accordingly πŸ˜† wah wah wah perfect counter dialogue mara uru BB statement ki against... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ #bestBBbahuji πŸ˜†

actually these four are the awesome foursome... the pure cute pyaara bonding... hoping for the dream to come true very soon   wah uru really you cracked me up by cracking the title song according to the situation πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ 

even i felt a little disappointed uru seeing the convo in mute with bgm only... but still wondering why did these three cry so much after discussing that mishbir love each other... the message was surely from kuhu only uru... bcoz the phag phere din promise is known to only kuhu n varsha so its her only... smiley44smiley44 ooh god they are really very selfish even though varsha didnt wanna indulge in their life this jas n now kuhu.. ohh god even though both maa beti had a love marriage they want to break another persons love story  its k kuhu aisa hai par varsha uff dont know what she will do.. being a mother she is failing as a human.. 

mishbir phone convo are always a treat especially their video call .. today they had such a nice and meaningful convo.. loved that scene so much... so much understanding between each other.. β€οΈ but yaar the balloon was gave a happy vibe then immediately bad vibes.. chaa first kunal let go of balloon in past saying abir is better without it,.. now this.. even though the road seems very difficult destination is worth all the effort  but seriously the chef looked so yummy never knew yellow can look so hawt on someone β˜ΊοΈ

🀣🀣 even i was stunned when you said impressive then kya shot mara.. wah wah loves it guruji πŸ‘  meenu now loves kuhu as she is team anti-mishti πŸ˜† now she will whole heartedly accept kuhu as DIL πŸ˜†

it was totally ishaara episode... 

and like always a jhappi specially for ur one liner πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— The chuglalkhor kat aunty my fav today πŸ˜†

really so tujhse is very much closer than tumse... need to rewatch the epi for this.. but niceeee progression abir.. so the precap date is the result of this progression.. smiley36

Diya..... loved loved reading this.... really sometimes I feel you describe the epi better than me actually....

Yes after you said...now I feel that kuhu must gave sent that message only....

Tough times ahead I know....but misbbir will grow out of it !

Sorry not replying in detail today...thoda thak gayi Hun ...and also honestly not happy with the forum atmosphere...idk ..just a feeling...

Anyways...don't take me seriously πŸ˜‚...I can be clumsy at times...

Divya181 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loved reading your highlightsπŸ€—....

So separation is on the way...in some way it's good, we will get to see lots of emotions and how the makers shape up the characters..... about varsha some way I can understand that it's her daughters happiness so she can oppose this marriage but jas iska Kya problem hai yaar and BP and BM I think initially they will  also not accept their love maybe later they can see their pure love.... anyway I don't want Mishbir's marriage so early, I'm ok with the separation track for nowπŸ˜†.

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Diyu ...πŸ€—

Diya..... loved loved reading this.... really sometimes I feel you describe the epi better than me actually....

Yes after you said...now I feel that kuhu must gave sent that message only....

Tough times ahead I know....but misbbir will grow out of it !

Sorry not replying in detail today...thoda thak gayi Hun ...and also honestly not happy with the forum atmosphere...idk ..just a feeling...

Anyways...don't take me seriously πŸ˜‚...I can be clumsy at times...

πŸ€—

Baipa wah what a ship name #perfect... i think its from ur bb nautanki... still reading it on the 2nd part now.. will comment once i complete reading it.. πŸ€—

thank you uru that you love reading it πŸ€— are yaar mujhe inta bada mat kar you are always the best in analyzing the episode and i learnt all this from you only dear... and ur nautanki touch n the deep thoughts are the best... no favoritism even if you dont agree with what mishbir does you point it out well... 

yes... mishbir are together and we also so all will sail together and come out more strong... πŸ€—

its k baba... i understand with all the gloomy atmosphere and also speculations... it happens uru so no worries... you dont stress urself let it go... get a good sleep you will be back to form by morning for sure πŸ€—πŸ€— a big tight wala jhappi to you πŸ€—πŸ€— muaahhh/...