Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Hey rose ..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yeah ... Abir is just so dreamy dreamy...when he is on screen you can't concentrate on anything else 

Seeing Abeer makes me forget the tension I get from watching the parent show. 

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rose2015

Seeing Abeer makes me forget the tension I get from watching the parent show. 

Ohhh....๐Ÿ˜† I don't watch the parent show but I know some tension track is going on...good way to shooo away your tension I must say ๐Ÿ˜ณ

We are also going to have tension track...will have to follow your policy then ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜Ž

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago
Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: arhi_78

As usual awesome highlights ๐Ÿค—

Meenu seems to back to her manipulative self in full josh, the moment kunal was rude to parul, started guilt tripping parul and brainwashing kunal 

And in precap I want to know ๐Ÿ˜† koun kartha hai Bilkul ghar ke samne picnic ๐Ÿคฃ

Thank you suggu๐Ÿ˜ณ

Meenu is in form now...I am so happy for her... She is a gem โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†

Precap... exactly ...Ajeeb Rajvansh is crazy ๐Ÿ˜†

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Shukriya shukriya

Bane rahiye hamare saath ๐Ÿค—

Kal tak aaj tak parso tak takatak๐Ÿ˜†

Jantam Mishbir hai tabtak

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

[QUOTE=Onyourface]

Ohhh....๐Ÿ˜† I don't watch the parent show but I know some tension track is going on...good way to shooo away your tension I must say ๐Ÿ˜ณ

We are also going to have tension track...will have to follow your policy then ๐Ÿ˜†

Keep looking at Abeer only โค๏ธ

Aanchal15 thumbnail

*spoilers ahead*

Thank you Uru for the khidaki tod analysis๐Ÿค—

1. Namaskar dosto ..swagat hai aapka .Aaj ke mukhya samachar .๐Ÿ˜Š..Baba Abhi bhi bhaage hue hai Lekin koslu ji ne bayan diya hai ki baba ka Naam Mehul hai ..unpe bohot saare cases hai jo ab bandh ho chuke hai..toh Rajkot aane se koi rok nahi sakta...๐Ÿฅณ.benba Abhi bhi dari hui hai saying...mujhe unke Naam aur awaz ki aadat dalni padegi...yeh baba toh pahuchi hui chiz hai re...jinse meenu Darti hai ..uss Insaan mein koi baat toh hogi ..kya baba hai utne innocent ...Apne bete Abir ki tarah

Khair aaj ke mukhya samachar khatam hue...bane rahiye mere saath..kal Tak aaj tak parso tak takatak๐Ÿ˜†

Even I think Baba must have something vital , that is giving Meenu  sleepless moments 

2.Some alone time for mishbir in the car...agar tum swath ho plays... going to the airport...kuchh nai ..Abir ne haath hi pakda...mish thoda extra karne gayiโ˜บ๏ธ ..isse zyada karne ki Abir ki himmat Hoti nahi hai...chaaa.๐Ÿ˜†... airport pe bhi haath hi pakda...usme bhi log beech mein aa Gaye... Abir says he will this place...and mish says me too...( I love the BG music there ..bohot din baad Suna...I miss that too)

That was a very endearing scene and I hope he reads Mishโ€™s letter 

3. Satellite Kunal worried about not establishing connection with planet A  ...behaves rudely with his actual home planet P ...and benba starts her blame game...mish k wajah se hua...Parul aapki wajah se hua...aap ne yeh shaadi karane Zor diya...benba kabhi Mishti kabhi baba kabhi Parul...ek Naam decide karo...Roz Roz change karna not allowed...benba saying Parul aapko nahi pata aapka beta Mishti Ko dekh hai kitna dukhi hai...uske Dard ko hum sab seh rahe hai...jo kuch hua uske liye aap zimmedar hai...benba same chiz aapko mein kehti Hun ..suno...aapko nahi pata aapka beta Mishti Ko dekh hai kitna sukhi hai...uske Khushi ko hum sab dekh rahe hai...jo kuch hua uske liye aap zimmedar hai !!๐Ÿ˜Ž

Haan yaar,  BBโ€™s blame game is back .. in fact I missed it๐Ÿ˜†

@ bold - you spoke my mind .. these were the exact thoughts that crossed my mind when she was giving Parul an earful 

4.BP and BM ka chotu sa cute sa date...mish impressed with their bonding...decides ro inform them about her relationship...title track plays...with Abir joining them ...dreams mein...but mujhe yeh sukhi parivaar pasand hai

Khushiyan bhi baatein yeh Rishtey kabhi hai laate aansu k mausam khud hi

Suljhu hue se yeh dhaage ...ulajh jaate khud hi....

Khud nai ulajhte...tumhari hone Vali saas uljha ti hai...baki jo Bach jaaye unhe Kunal jas kuhu varsha ...aise log uljha dete hai..

That scene was blissful  and BM articulating BFF was so cute .. itโ€™s so true, friendship is that bond which will only strengthen your relationship more ! 

.5. Okay...so kuhu tells to Varsha  mishbir are in love...jas tries to give her nonsense 2 cents in between๐Ÿ™„...kuhu ne exactly kya kaha pata nahi chala..makers ne uski awaz hi mute kar di..๐Ÿ˜†.epic makers..๐Ÿ‘.she also sends a message to Varsha...makers ne dikhaya nahi kuhu Ko msg bhejte hue...is there some hint here? ...๐Ÿ˜ฒ

@ bold - exactly.. that intrigued me too !  

6. Aaj to epis mein balloons bhi aaye.....it's always a delight to see Abir with balloons๐Ÿ˜..mish says we should inform BP and BM about us...abir excited ๐Ÿ˜....Lekin phat phat phat kar ke balloons phat b Gaye๐Ÿ™„...naye track ka hai yeh Ishara... mishbir Ka mushkil hai milna Sahara....Abir makes noodles to manaofy Kunal ..khane pe kiska Dhyan jayega jab chef hi itna yummy ho....โ˜บ๏ธok...sorry back to the scene...nanu saying bhaio Ko koi alag nahi kar Sakta...kiske liye hint thi nanu?๐Ÿค”

Nanko needs to be mollified with Noodles.. Wah !๐Ÿค”

@ bold - I agree ๐Ÿ˜‚.. extra yummylicious today !!

Indications for tough times ahead .. both for Mishbir and us.. koi nahin, bring it on ! 

7.kunal takes another stupid advice from the lawyer kuhu saying tumhare pass diamond jaisa bhai hai...ruby jaise wife ha...pure gold family hai.... impressive ๐Ÿ‘...Mishti ki koi value nahi ...usse leke fight karna bekar hai...okay I take my words back..it wasn't that impressive ...benba haa mein haa milate hue...pata nahi kya chal Raha hai unke dimag mein...kuhu plans to check kunal's phone ....wants to know kise baat ho Rahi hai...lagi raho...phone mein chhipe hai Raaz raaz Raaz ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™ƒ

Me confused mammothly .. I agree about the diamond  jaisa bhai part .. the other two, .... like really ! ๐Ÿ˜‚

But I get it re.. Kuhu couldnโ€™t ascertain Mishโ€™s value as she is priceless .. out of league ( in a very good way) ๐Ÿ˜Ž

BB is strengthening  her team .. trying to get as many members on her side as she can .. prepping for the impending battle against Baba .. hence the buttering ! 

Too much to handle today...a lot happened ...a lot is yet to happen... Overall it was a sweet bitter kind of episode ...not high on mishbir ...but still high on drama n some hints for future tracks ... 

The little worried but still happy go lucky  Ajeeb Rajvansh โ˜บ๏ธ

The little tensed but very hopeful angry chorni๐Ÿ˜Š

The detective wife ...the irritating sister ๐Ÿ™„

The rude son the possessive bro the hopeless husband๐Ÿค

The chuglalkhor kat aunty on her duty๐Ÿ˜’

The tough times ahead ๐Ÿคซ

Fandom fandom take is easy fandom smiley36

Track aage nahi hone vala randomsmiley16

๐Ÿ˜†Love the novel lyrics!!

Good day peeps โค๏ธ

PS: garam sitare ke epi thumbnail mein benba ka chehra dekho...๐Ÿ˜†

PPS: DId Abir just say ... Itni der bhi Raha nahi Gaya tujhse?...I mean tujhse?...tujhse is very intimate than tumse in the hindi language...but I am  not sure about what he actually said ...can anyone confirm..?

Yes, he actually did .. I went back and gave a listen after you mentioned! 

Progress .. yaara !๐Ÿ˜œ

Mii5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ kya samachar thi.... Thank you... 

Mii5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arhi_78

As usual awesome highlights ๐Ÿค—

Meenu seems to back to her manipulative self in full josh, the moment kunal was rude to parul, started guilt tripping parul and brainwashing kunal 

And in precap I want to know ๐Ÿ˜† koun kartha hai Bilkul ghar ke samne picnic ๐Ÿคฃ

Inn Ajeeb writers ke thought mein Kutch bhi ho Sakta hain..... 

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

Interesting updates dear.. Loved it.. โค๏ธ

Baba pe bohot saare cases hain..  Rajvansh aur ab Maheshwaris gangs she milkar ab unhe pata chalega ki cases ke chakkar mein jail hi chale jaate toh Acha tha, Rajkot aana ki bajay.. smiley36

Feeling sad for baba now...why should Abir have all the fun ๐Ÿ˜†

pata nahi kya daal diya Abir ki jeb mein...

I didn't notice..usne kuch Dala tha...ohh..mera Dhyan Abir pe hi tha..thanks for informing ๐Ÿ˜†

Even I wish to know what did Kuhu tell Varsha. Did she tell her that Kunal staged all the marriage just to fulfil is agenda of keeping Mishti and Abir away, that too to an extent to betraying her in this marriage.... ๐Ÿค”

May be haa...that's why Varsha was not that keen to separate mishbir...there is a reason we couldn't hear what kuhu said...let's see...kuhu is improving but she still considers mish valueless ...so no hope

Thank you ji ๐Ÿ˜

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mii5

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ kya samachar thi.... Thank you... 

Thank you ji โค๏ธ