fangirl1012 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: vssdp

Beautiful Zara 

Loved it totally 

So apt, while reading all scenes literally played in my Mind

It was Sooo good 

Vaisau hope your internship/placement is going good and thanks for taking out time to read this🤗

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: fangirl1012

Vaisau hope your internship/placement is going good and thanks for taking out time to read this🤗

Yup Zara, it's going to start from next week, very excited for it 🤗🤗

Aapki story ke liye to kabhi bhi time nikaal sakti hu Main, your words and their synchronization is so beautiful 🤗🤗

Aanchal15 thumbnail

Aanchal I have missed you🤗

Yeah the show has shown Mish writing notes and letters I hope they show Abir writing her one too and yeah there is this certain charm in letter writing that modern means of writing can't seem to replicate.

The feeling is mutual, Zara đŸ¤—

Kya karen, these disparate time zones coupled with erratic work hours are proving a bane .. I am unable to visit the forum on weekends too ! Hopefully, will try to be around in the PM your time ! 

fangirl1012 thumbnail

Part 2

I couldn’t afford to lose you. I was so desperate to talk to you that I even got a phone just because you had asked me on numerous occasions to get one. The champagnr trip couldn’t have come at a better time as I got the perfect opportunity to say sorry to you. Remember our bus ride the whole journey was a laughter riot and with a jolt I realized that travelling solo now will never have the same charm as travelling with you by my side. I had almost given up on you accepting my apology after I missed the bus a part of thought that you had left but imagine my surprise when I saw you walking up to me struggling to drag that scooter. To say I was happy to see you would be an understatement I was elated beyond measure. Someone had finally stayed back for the boy who had been left behind. Our scooter ride is one of the most beautiful memories of my life, I am glad that my jokes managed to make you laugh and that day I wished greedily that the journey would never end. When we reached the school site you again astounded me with the way you handled everything not for a minute did you flinch while looking at the dismal state of the school. No, no my angry chorni is a women of action who encouraged my team and I to pull up our socks and to get to work. Oh btw when I fake proposed to you that day each and every word of that proposal was true. 

“Qismaton ki mujh par yay pehli mehrbaani hain

Aik shezadi jis ka chasma hi uss ki nishani hain”

I just can’t thank fate enough  for playing its cards and for introducing me to you because Angry Chorni you have completely transformed my life. When Kuku got kidnapped I asked you to not to follow me and to out yourself in danger but I should have known better. Of course my angry chorni had to be all daring and bold as she arrived unarmed, all alone to the lion’s den in order to save all of us. When I saw you in the hands of those captors I was willing to give up Baba’s land and his dream because your life mattered more to me than anything else and somehow you understood my intentions without me voicing it and you kept on asking me to stop. Angry chorni if that day that guy had asked me for my life, I would have gladly given that up for you as well because for me nothing else mattered. He had you and he was about to hurt you there was no choice to make. It was you and it will always be you. In the next moment when the gun shot ‘s noise echoed in the air and you fell to the ground a part of my heart stop functioning. I couldn’t fathom what I would have done had something happened to you that day. I know that you are the bravest girl I have ever met but please be careful and be mindful of your safety because after all it’s not only you that you need to take care of but its also my heart that is yours for eternity. You broke your promise that day and put yourself in a situation that could have had dire consequences so generally I was angry at you because I just couldn’t come to terms with the fact that how could you think that your life is so indispensable how could not see that your safety was the only thing that mattered to me. I however, could not stay mad at you for long as you used my very own shayri against me and managed to mend our friendship. Afterwards both of us desperately tried to bring KUKU closer and somehow in the process even you and I got closer. 

Misthi I don’t think I have thanked you enough for saving my life that night when a cyclone wreaked havoc in our city. Once again without caring for your own life you ventured out alone to see if I was okay. I can’t even tell you the relief that coursed through my entire being when I saw you through the car window. A part of me had accepted the fact that I am going to die as I thought that no one would come for me but yet you did. Just earlier that day I had express my conviction that whenever I needed help my painting wali would never shy away from helping me and you didn’t. I don’t know what super-human strength had possessed you that day as you broke the window and managed to get me on the cart right in the nick of time before my car exploded. Everything after that is a blur but I remember waking up to you sleeping on my bedside and at that moment I realized what true serenity actually is. You held on to my hand so firmly that even when I tried to remove it from your grasp I was unable to do so. Than you woke up and I pretended to be asleep and in my sleep induced haze I asked you to stay with me forever. You began chiding me for stepping out in such dangerous weather and expressed  your fear on what you would have done had something happened to me and at that very moment I dropped all pretense and asked you the real reason you came to help me out. You diverted the answer and got an opportunity to slip away when my family came. That day I became sure of one thing that the feelings we had for each other were mutual and so I began my quest of making you realize the true depth of your feelings and for also showing you my love through actions rather then just my words. When Bade Papa told me that you had left for the airport I felt like my whole world had been blown to smithereens. Nanu may god bless him reminded me of how I still had time and how you hadn’t left. So, angry chorni I raced to the airport clad on a white horse such a stark contrast to the boy who once said that “Kitna impractical hain kay koi prince charming safed godhey par ahayay” to which you had replied  “Mainay kabi aisay sapnay nahi dekhay kyun kay meri life koi fairytale nahi hain” that day both of us were proven wrong as we lived our very own fairytale. I took you to mandir because I wanted to confess my feelings for you at one of the most purest places ever , a place where God resides as I wanted Him to witness our love. As I have already said that you managed to live up to your end of the bargain and I will repeat it here “Tumnay mujay apnay rang main rang hi diya , Angry chorni I love you” apart from all the reasons I have stated I can give you a million different reasons but every day since our confession you leave me spell bound with the amount of love you shower on me. Recently, when Kunal insulted you publicly once again I apologize for his idiocy not once did you get angry at me although you had every right. Instead you asked me something that I had never expected it was something that no one had ever asked me. I know for a minute you hesitated because you know how sensitive the topic was for me but that hesitation didn’t stop you asking if you could assist me in trying to find my father. No words can encapsulate what I felt when you asked me casually if you could help like it was the most normal thing ever. I couldn’t help but fall in love with you all over again. I was so overwhelmed with your gesture that I just hugged you because as I already said words could never convey how grateful I felt for having you in my life.  I know that now with your support I will find answers to all my questions.

So before, I sign this off I want to say thank you. Thank you for loving me back. Thank you for teaching me that sometimes in the process of saving other people we forget that we need saving too. So, thank you for saving me both literally and figuratively. Thank you for making this banjara realize that while a house can be made out of brick and mortar a true home/ghar can only me made when all inhabitants of it experience the same amount of happiness and pain. That home need not be a place sometimes home is a person. Thank you for being my person. A person that I am not ashamed to show my real self beneath my mask. Thank you for being my biggest support system and helping me with things that I never asked your help for. Thank you for making me realize that I am enough to make someone stay for me to make someone root for me. Thank you for making me realize that I am worthy of you sneaking out and jumping of walls just to meet me. Thank you for making us a part of a modern day Cinderella story. I don’t know what the future has in store for us but I want you to know that I am deeply and irrevocably in love with you. I don’t need a reason to love you for me its as easy as breathing for me its something worth living for. 

Forever under your spell

Your Ajeeb Rajvansh

Suno remember how I once told you chori karna buri baat hain well when you robbed me of my heart I realized that “Kabi kabi dil ki duyna main chori karna achi baat hain”. 

Edited by fangirl1012 - 4 years ago
Itsflora thumbnail

Loved it

Angry chorni is love....

-Viji- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I have no words Zara ❤️

Straight out of Ajeeb Rajvansh s heart this was❤️

fangirl1012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Itsflora

Loved it

Angry chorni is love....

Thank you and Yass she is 

fangirl1012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Viji-

I have no words Zara ❤️

Straight out of Ajeeb Rajvansh s heart this was❤️

Yeah this girl and boy are some thing else every day they keep on impressing me. Thank you so much đŸ¤—

Fauzi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Zara... Absolutely no words can describe the way you put words to weave Mishbir's story for us... 

Absolute bliss it was reading this... â¤ď¸

I could imagine Abir saying all this to his angry chorni... Wish we could see this onscreen.. 

Ms.akabane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Part 2

I couldn’t afford to lose you. I was so desperate to talk to you that I even got a phone just because you had asked me on numerous occasions to get one. The champagnr trip couldn’t have come at a better time as I got the perfect opportunity to say sorry to you. Remember our bus ride the whole journey was a laughter riot and with a jolt I realized that travelling solo now will never have the same charm as travelling with you by my side. I had almost given up on you accepting my apology after I missed the bus a part of thought that you had left but imagine my surprise when I saw you walking up to me struggling to drag that scooter. To say I was happy to see you would be an understatement I was elated beyond measure. Someone had finally stayed back for the boy who had been left behind. Our scooter ride is one of the most beautiful memories of my life, I am glad that my jokes managed to make you laugh and that day I wished greedily that the journey would never end. When we reached the school site you again astounded me with the way you handled everything not for a minute did you flinch while looking at the dismal state of the school. No, no my angry chorni is a women of action who encouraged my team and I to pull up our socks and to get to work. Oh btw when I fake proposed to you that day each and every word of that proposal was true. 

“Qismaton ki mujh par yay pehli mehrbaani hain

Aik shezadi jis ka chasma hi uss ki nishani hain”

I just can’t thank fate enough  for playing its cards and for introducing me to you because Angry Chorni you have completely transformed my life. When Kuku got kidnapped I asked you to not to follow me and to out yourself in danger but I should have known better. Of course my angry chorni had to be all daring and bold as she arrived unarmed, all alone to the lion’s den in order to save all of us. When I saw you in the hands of those captors I was willing to give up Baba’s land and his dream because your life mattered more to me than anything else and somehow you understood my intentions without me voicing it and you kept on asking me to stop. Angry chorni if that day that guy had asked me for my life, I would have gladly given that up for you as well because for me nothing else mattered. He had you and he was about to hurt you there was no choice to make. It was you and it will always be you. In the next moment when the gun shot ‘s noise echoed in the air and you fell to the ground a part of my heart stop functioning. I couldn’t fathom what I would have done had something happened to you that day. I know that you are the bravest girl I have ever met but please be careful and be mindful of your safety because after all it’s not only you that you need to take care of but its also my heart that is yours for eternity. You broke your promise that day and put yourself in a situation that could have had dire consequences so generally I was angry at you because I just couldn’t come to terms with the fact that how could you think that your life is so indispensable how could not see that your safety was the only thing that mattered to me. I however, could not stay mad at you for long as you used my very own shayri against me and managed to mend our friendship. Afterwards both of us desperately tried to bring KUKU closer and somehow in the process even you and I got closer. 

Misthi I don’t think I have thanked you enough for saving my life that night when a cyclone wreaked havoc in our city. Once again without caring for your own life you ventured out alone to see if I was okay. I can’t even tell you the relief that coursed through my entire being when I saw you through the car window. A part of me had accepted the fact that I am going to die as I thought that no one would come for me but yet you did. Just earlier that day I had express my conviction that whenever I needed help my painting wali would never shy away from helping me and you didn’t. I don’t know what super-human strength had possessed you that day as you broke the window and managed to get me on the cart right in the nick of time before my car exploded. Everything after that is a blur but I remember waking up to you sleeping on my bedside and at that moment I realized what true serenity actually is. You held on to my hand so firmly that even when I tried to remove it from your grasp I was unable to do so. Than you woke up and I pretended to be asleep and in my sleep induced haze I asked you to stay with me forever. You began chiding me for stepping out in such dangerous weather and expressed  your fear on what you would have done had something happened to me and at that very moment I dropped all pretense and asked you the real reason you came to help me out. You diverted the answer and got an opportunity to slip away when my family came. That day I became sure of one thing that the feelings we had for each other were mutual and so I began my quest of making you realize the true depth of your feelings and for also showing you my love through actions rather then just my words. When Bade Papa told me that you had left for the airport I felt like my whole world had been blown to smithereens. Nanu may god bless him reminded me of how I still had time and how you hadn’t left. So, angry chorni I raced to the airport clad on a white horse such a stark contrast to the boy who once said that “Kitna impractical hain kay koi prince charming safed godhey par ahayay” to which you had replied  “Mainay kabi aisay sapnay nahi dekhay kyun kay meri life koi fairytale nahi hain” that day both of us were proven wrong as we lived our very own fairytale. I took you to mandir because I wanted to confess my feelings for you at one of the most purest places ever , a place where God resides as I wanted Him to witness our love. As I have already said that you managed to live up to your end of the bargain and I will repeat it here “Tumnay mujay apnay rang main rang hi diya , Angry chorni I love you” apart from all the reasons I have stated I can give you a million different reasons but every day since our confession you leave me spell bound with the amount of love you shower on me. Recently, when Kunal insulted you publicly once again I apologize for his idiocy not once did you get angry at me although you had every right. Instead you asked me something that I had never expected it was something that no one had ever asked me. I know for a minute you hesitated because you know how sensitive the topic was for me but that hesitation didn’t stop you asking if you could assist me in trying to find my father. No words can encapsulate what I felt when you asked me casually if you could help like it was the most normal thing ever. I couldn’t help but fall in love with you all over again. I was so overwhelmed with your gesture that I just hugged you because as I already said words could never convey how grateful I felt for having you in my life.  I know that now with your support I will find answers to all my questions.

So before, I sign this off I want to say thank you. Thank you for loving me back. Thank you for teaching me that sometimes in the process of saving other people we forget that we need saving too. So, thank you for saving me both literally and figuratively. Thank you for making this banjara realize that while a house can be made out of brick and mortar a true home/ghar can only me made when all inhabitants of it experience the same amount of happiness and pain. That home need not be a place sometimes home is a person. Thank you for being my person. A person that I am not ashamed to show my real self beneath my mask. Thank you for being my biggest support system and helping me with things that I never asked your help for. Thank you for making me realize that I am enough to make someone stay for me to make someone root for me. Thank you for making me realize that I am worthy of you sneaking out and jumping of walls just to meet me. Thank you for making us a part of a modern day Cinderella story. I don’t know what the future has in store for us but I want you to know that I am deeply and irrevocably in love with you. I don’t need a reason to love you for me its as easy as breathing for me its something worth living for. 

Forever under your spell

Your Ajeeb Rajvansh

Suno remember how I once told you chori karna buri baat hain well when you robbed me of my heart I realized that “Kabi kabi dil ki duyna main chori karna achi baat hain”. 

awesome yaar! thankss so much for sharing🤗