Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

The award for transporting the readers into another world of bliss fullness goes to “fangirl1012” ❤️ ❤️ Beautiful OS dear.. 🤗 

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Zara....❤️

Just when I think that this is your best write up...you come up with something so extraordinary ... I mean I feel even if I will describe how it was... I will  not be able to do justice with my appreciation also... 

This is like I am in a timezone where multiple timelines are playing and I am just spectating ... 

If really someday Abir decides to wirte a letter... I think he should take your help in expressing his emotions there  !!

You really are a jabri mishbir fan 

fangirl1012 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mridhu

Zara!!!! 🤗🤗🤗

This was amazing, super se uper awesome!!! I was hovering around reading stuff, looking for inspiration to write - this just about did that - this was like seeing all these scenes you mentioned again... you encapsulated Abir's pov and their journey so well ! 

I am emotional because I feel I haven't seen you for so long thank you so much for the praise🤗 this is only part 1 I still need to conclude it.

fangirl1012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Zara....❤️

Just when I think that this is your best write up...you come up with something so extraordinary ... I mean I feel even if I will describe how it was... I will  not be able to do justice with my appreciation also... 

This is like I am in a timezone where multiple timelines are playing and I am just spectating ... 

If really someday Abir decides to wirte a letter... I think he should take your help in expressing his emotions there  !!

You really are a jabri mishbir fan 

URU❤️

Best ka pata nahi really wanted to get this off my chest lol. Coffee dar say dimag main tha. Awwie thanks yaar actually thanks is a small word because when I am feeling low I read your posts and they always make me smile🤗

fangirl1012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

The award for transporting the readers into another world of bliss fullness goes to “fangirl1012” ❤️ ❤️ Beautiful OS dear.. 🤗 

Abb TS ho gayi lol aisay adhoora nahi choday ga Ajeeb Rajvansh apna letter and thanks🤗

fangirl1012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aanchal15

This was fabulous, Zara ! 🤗🤗🤗

It felt like a walk down memory lane , every scene playing so vividly before me.. thank you so much for this very lustrous letter from Abir⭐️👏

And , not only did I love the opening quote , but I  firmly believe in it too .. ( Because I still write lengthy letters back home ) 😳

Aanchal I have missed you🤗

Yeah the show has shown Mish writing notes and letters I hope they show Abir writing her one too and yeah there is this certain charm in letter writing that modern means of writing can't seem to replicate.

fangirl1012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayati321

Woah.... another lovely post.👏

Tum likh ke nahi thakti ho,aur mei padh kar nahi thakti.😆

Very well written. The scenes Abir has mentioned here are all my favourite scenes.What a beautiful journey Mishbir have so far.

I loved this letter written by Mr Ajeeb Rajvansh.😃

Yass and there is more to come in part 2 . Mishbir journey indeed has been beautiful. Aww thanks for reading.🤗

fangirl1012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Viji-

Zara, this was ❤️ ! 

Perfectly put from abir s pov! Loved reading it girl😍

Thank you so much🤗 we all need more of Abir's POV in the show as well. I hope someday he actually answers Mish's question.

fangirl1012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arhi_78

Awesome, loved reading 👏👏 specially the ending it’s so beautiful 

Yay ending of part 1 still need to cover their love phase na and thank you for reading🤗

fangirl1012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fauzi

Zara!!  Wow wow wow ❤️ everyday no matter how many posts I read from so many talented writers,  I still hope you had posted something... Thank you for the surprise today... You said you will update mostly on Fridays but this week we dint have to wait too long... 

Maybe the makers read your post and get this idea..

I just wish they make Abir do this in the serial...  He has never fully told Mishti the extent of the impact her being has in his life... It would a treat to watch it since obviously Shaheer will nail this scene... 

Even I want a scene where Abir tells Mish of why he loves her the girl gets so much hate she needs Abir to tell her that she is worth all the love in the world and thank you for the compliment really means a lot🤗