Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SheAish

Yeah you said you completely agree but you also contradicted by specifically asking why is Anurag supported despite stalking and obsession. And my post has nothing to do with who supports which character. Infact it highlights the fact that I acknowledge what one might do in a real life situation has no relevance with regards to who support what here regarding the serial.

No, I didn't contradict. I just gave my opinion. Like, I said, I didn't probably make myself clear.

Yes,  again I agree with you  .Your post had nothing to do with any of the character as such .

I just added my opinion, that's it. Infact right now honestly speaking, I support Anurag more than Prerna or Bajaj. But I do not root for any character or any ship and that's just because of the way CVS have portrayed the characters . That's all I meant. 

SheAish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAdoreYou

Which show are you talking about? 

Though back then, I did like Anurag a lot but now that I look back, I realize it was because he was portrayed the idealistic way and I have always had a thing for perfect characters. 

Have you been watching YRHPK? Abir is the only ITV male lead after Sanskar that I am rooting for and I don't mind calling myself a fan of. He has my heart. 

Nope. An older show. Actually the 2nd Season of a very famous show for many in this forum...QH2. the character of Ahil. The first 8 months or so was really good, and Ahil is one character that has stayed with me ever since. 

But I would not recommend anyone to watch it, because after the first 8 months or so Gul totally ruined the show and though I kept in touch with QH3 too since it was a continuation of the former season with same main characters, it further ruined me for anymore ITV shows. The guy was made to die in a pathetic manner rolling down a hill before he even got to see his wife remember him after seeing her play wife to a total stranger (army officer), who fell in love with her and deceived her to belive he is her husband for the 99% of the 3rd Season. 

I watched QH1 too but then left it when Karan left the show. I can't connect to characters once actors change halfway through. I think he's a brilliant actor too and really wished he could have broken through to Bollywood. I so hate them for not giving chances to ITV actors like Karan. I always had issues with his dialogue delivery even in QH times on and off. But I think films would be able to have him take the time and necessary number of takes to perfect such issues as they are not pressed for time like daily soaps who work on a very tight schedule. He emotes excellently and so is his body language. He had good voice modulation too, but many times its lost due to his low tone and way of speaking in normal conventional scenes both here and QH.  

I'm no fan of anybody, not even Parth though I started to follow this show for him. I was following Kyy2 when at the end of the show all that controversy happened with Parth and I was feeling so bad for him and wished he  would still get the chance to shine as an actor despite all that. What ever Kzk2 is I'm glad Ekta gave this chance to Parth and now he has once again established himself in his craft again. 

SheAish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnehaDoll

No, I didn't contradict. I just gave my opinion. Like, I said, I didn't probably make myself clear.

Yes,  again I agree with you  .Your post had nothing to do with any of the character as such .

I just added my opinion, that's it. Infact right now honestly speaking, I support Anurag more than Prerna or Bajaj. But I do not root for any character or any ship and that's just because of the way CVS have portrayed the characters . That's all I meant. 

Alright, fair enough🤗

Thanks for clarifying.

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SheAish

Alright, fair enough🤗

Thanks for clarifying.

Sorry, if you felt it's for you. When I said about "hypocrisy", I didn't mean you .

It's just that I have a bad habit of not sticking to the topic and I wander of here and there. So the answer to your post was "completely agree"  😆and then I started speaking everything which I felt about the forum, story, characters etc.

Sorry, once again. Peace 👍🏼