CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

For the first time writer gave insight to Vedika's insecurities...well Devika entered GV when Kartik caused her father's accident...In initial episodes they kept saying Devika is staying in GV from past 2 years...than usual writer's amnesia overpowered and family started saying she is there from past 5 years...doing everything...taking responsibilities...etc...today she said something like "Kairav apne mummy papa ko milwa hi dey ga toh mera kya hoga main akeli ho jaon gi"...she doesn't want to leave Goenkas who became her FAMILY after her father's death...she is afraid of living alone...as possibly she had nobody beside her father....also this dialogue signifies that she doesn't love Kartik or she only likes him...or what she feels towards him is mere infatuation...Goenkas specifically KD treats Vedika 100 times better than she ever treated Naira....Vedika hasn't seen their selfishness or hypocrisy...she hasn't seen them pressurizing her for things she doesn't want to do the way Naira was always pressurized by KD...KD didn't approve her profession Dancing, pressurized her to fix Keesh's marriage, tried to change Kaira's equaiton in JKG, threw Naira out during Raghav's track, Suwarna threw Naira out after Shubham's death, KD didn't like Naira becoming successful businesswoman and started manipulating Kartik...these instances are classic examples of how Goenkas specifically KD treated Naira...same goes for Singhanias...she has seen their all goody goody side...or doesn't even know the sugar factory well...so she has everything placed in platter...didn't have to struggle for acceptance, love and respect...for which Naira struggled for years...also Naira is a character who is never afraid of loneliness...she never said "main akeli ho jaon gi"....infact she herself chose to be away from family she united....for her self-respect or mental peace...Naira is not someone who won't be able to manage herself and her life being away from family...or by living alone...that doesn't mean Naira never missed her family...point is she doesn't depend upon family to survive in life...wanting companionship or family's love is natural...loneliness depresses people...but knowing that she stand zero chance in relationship or namesake marriage...knowing that Kairav will somehow reunite his parents...being well aware of the fact that Kartik and Naira love each other...even after having FBs of them being together....still desiring to be in a relationship or namesake marriage with zero worth or acknowledgement....just because you can't stay "alone" or can't stay without family is like trading your self respect or self worth in most important person's life for the sake of acceptance and appreciation by large number of people...Vedika for me is a weakest character....who can't manage her life alone...doesn't have anything to do apart from serving food and being insecure not because she is losing love of her life but because she will have to stay "alone"....away from Goenka family...or what will she do than?....she doesn't have any purpose or reason to live...doesn't have career....can't she herself chose her life partner and get married to a person who will love her unlike Kartik?...can't she stay with people who have no family like her and love them....why she has to stay with Goenkas?....just because Kartik promised her dying father?....maybe she thinks she can only stay with Goenkas if she got married to Kartik....otherwise they won't let her live with them...as Goenkas kept reminding Kartik...she is your responsibility...you must get married to her...her misconception is Goenkas love her because they wanted Kartik to get married to her...No...Goenkas genuinely liked her...specifically KD.....she could have stayed there as daughter...there was no need to make her DIL and destroy her life by getting her into loveless marriage...also she was okay with loveless marriage...because she wanted family's love...and people around her...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raxya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Great insight... i had no idea what scenes they showed of Vedika.. i always fastforward it whenever kdadi or V comes on screen hahaaha..well atleast i know now that V is actually scared of lonliness.. i hope she gets stuck in a dark room for days lol😂

Fireiswithinus thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

That is such a perfect description. Other day somebody on the forum said that how there is no problems because of vedika but naira only creates problems. This is perfect reply for that. Thanks for the insight.

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Fireiswithinus

That is such a perfect description. Other day somebody on the forum said that how there is no problems because of vedika but naira only creates problems. This is perfect reply for that. Thanks for the insight.

Majority of the problems have though been created directly by or given smoke to by kdadi so I find it funny that someone on the forum said that. Won't deny naira creates some problems, but not a lot and usually it's unintentionally in order to resolve a problem, unlike kdadi. This running away and letting people believe she is dead though is actually the only problem that she can be blamed for, else everything else had either been created by dadi, by dadi's involvement or unintentionally by naira in an attempt to resolve things only to have her intentions misunderstood. It's only that dadi doesn't like naira not being her brainless puppet like swarna, surekha and vedika. That's all she wants from naira and she would have happily not shown problems with her.

Fireiswithinus thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Majority of the problems have though been created directly by or given smoke to by kdadi so I find it funny that someone on the forum said that. Won't deny naira creates some problems, but not a lot and usually it's unintentionally in order to resolve a problem, unlike kdadi. This running away and letting people believe she is dead though is actually the only problem that she can be blamed for, else everything else had either been created by dadi, by dadi's involvement or unintentionally by naira in an attempt to resolve things only to have her intentions misunderstood. It's only that dadi doesn't like naira not being her brainless puppet like swarna, surekha and vedika. That's all she wants from naira and she would have happily not shown problems with her.

That is the main problem ...and the main reason of kdadi liking vedika more then naira. She wanted bahu like this and thus not liking naira. 

Henriette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

when vedika did the whole drama of calling the wedding off because kartik isnt ready for it and kartik saying he will try and that nonsense... vedika needed to ask him to prove himself before she tied the knot and was ready to jump into bed with him, especially after seeing his break down in that naira room... she should have asked him to first try moving on, getting to know her better then get married to her... 

but instead she just believed him because i guess her fear of being alone or because she was afraid if she kept insisting no to the wedding then kartik would actually back out and she wouldnt be able to marry him again... i feel she is manipulative in a way because she knew that moment was her only chance she would ever get to marry kartik because in the past n number of years she lived with them that was the closest she has ever been able to have kartik... if she did more drama of being a good human to not force kartik she would lose her only chance...

waiting for her to see the goenkas true colors... and isnt she a little bit uncomfortable knowing what actually caused kaira's separation... like she knows kartik claimed to love naira but even then questioned her on her faithfulness... you would think being a woman she would have a little bit of sympathy for naira on being questioned like that... or even be disgusted with kartik for ever asking that question... 

Edited by Henriette - 4 years ago
Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Okay I haven’t read the post or the comments yet because I was too involved with the 3000 celebration party updates. Shivin’s performances were so damn beautiful. 

Anyways, coming to the show, I just remembered about Kairav’s test that were to happen on Teej. Seems like cvs forgot about that. I am curious as to where the story is proceeding. Not liking Vedika’s drama a bit but I want to know how the two marriages fiasco will end. What was the point of her crying in front of her father’s picture? She has to leave eventually, why do we need to sympathise with her and villainize Kaira (I know they are in the wrong but in ITV, leads are always somehow redeemed), so why waste screen time on making them appear wrong first. 

Fangirl in me loved how Kartik believed Naira within a second and then hugged her at the end. At this point, I say we screw logic and morals 🤣

Fireiswithinus thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fari_15

Okay I haven’t read the post or the comments yet because I was too involved with the 3000 celebration party updates. Shivin’s performances were so damn beautiful. 

Anyways, coming to the show, I just remembered about Kairav’s test that were to happen on Teej. Seems like cvs forgot about that. I am curious as to where the story is proceeding. Not liking Vedika’s drama a bit but I want to know how the two marriages fiasco will end. What was the point of her crying in front of her father’s picture? She has to leave eventually, why do we need to sympathise with her and villainize Kaira (I know they are in the wrong but in ITV, leads are always somehow redeemed), so why waste screen time on making them appear wrong first. 

Fangirl in me loved how Kartik believed Naira within a second and then hugged her at the end. At this point, I say we screw logic and morals 🤣

That hug melted me. It was so real and what do i say they look amazing both on-screen and offscreen. 

Did you see the performances ? Oh my god that nose touches were bomb. I dont know what is there relationship status but there chemistry was on fire ☺️

Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Fireiswithinus

That hug melted me. It was so real and what do i say they look amazing both on-screen and offscreen. 

Did you see the performances ? Oh my god that nose touches were bomb. I dont know what is there relationship status but there chemistry was on fire ☺️

Both the performances were just dreamy and they looked so beautiful especially in the white outfits. Mohsin was sick but he didn’t let that show a bit. 

Idk abt their relationship status but I would like to believe they are together. Such good chemistry shouldn’t be wasted 😆

Fireiswithinus thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fari_15

Both the performances were just dreamy and they looked so beautiful especially in the white outfits. Mohsin was sick but he didn’t let that show a bit. 

Idk abt their relationship status but I would like to believe they are together. Such good chemistry shouldn’t be wasted 😆

There was a clip where shivin were dancing and then rajan sir came said somethinf in her ear and she started dancing opposite.. in other one where a person was live shivin were full blown dancing and liza character wali girl came and momo smile gayab and then wapis he started dancing. 

Or maybe its because they are not together in the serial thus the cvs want them to keep distance offscreen.