Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Fireiswithinus

There was a clip where shivin were dancing and then rajan sir came said somethinf in her ear and she started dancing opposite.. in other one where a person was live shivin were full blown dancing and liza character wali girl came and momo smile gayab and then wapis he started dancing. 

Or maybe its because they are not together in the serial thus the cvs want them to keep distance offscreen.

I don’t understand. Are you suggesting they are together or not? 😂

If you watch their previous interviews, it’s quite evident that they were together. Now some people think they are broken up, some think they have become too private due to the backlash they received. Since I started following the show from last August, I am not sure which theory to believe. 

As for the live, there was media everywhere, so I don’t think that mattered. 

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I can understand Vedika's feelings and don't have a problem with her. I can understand her frustration with the situation as Naira is involved in everything when it comes to the Goenka family. She lost her father and didn't have a choice in that matter. Naira chose to leave her family and be alone but at the same time she was shown always crying and missing Karthik sort of forgetting why she left in the first place. I think Vedika is just a family oriented person. She is not like Naira who ran away and grew up outside her families home.

I would like to see how this problem gets sorted out.   I would also like Karthik to apologize to Vedika for not fulfilling his promise to her.

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Fari_15

I don’t understand. Are you suggesting they are together or not? 😂

If you watch their previous interviews, it’s quite evident that they were together. Now some people think they are broken up, some think they have become too private due to the backlash they received. Since I started following the show from last August, I am not sure which theory to believe. 

As for the live, there was media everywhere, so I don’t think that mattered. 

Whether they are together or not currently is a mystery but one thing that isn't a mystery is that they at least were in a relationship given they admitted during the December or January time of when first kaira marriage was about to happen as they did an interview call with a media outlet which I listened to plus the articles with shivin's statements where they admitted they were together but hadn't been on a date yet.  

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Fireiswithinus

That hug melted me. It was so real and what do i say they look amazing both on-screen and offscreen. 

Did you see the performances ? Oh my god that nose touches were bomb. I dont know what is there relationship status but there chemistry was on fire ☺️

Which performances? Which nose touches? OMG I need deets like asap. 

CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fari_15

Both the performances were just dreamy and they looked so beautiful especially in the white outfits. Mohsin was sick but he didn’t let that show a bit. 

Idk abt their relationship status but I would like to believe they are together. Such good chemistry shouldn’t be wasted 😆

previously during 2500, 2700 episodes celebration and now during 3000th  episode celebration...Shivi always place her hands over momo's hands during cake cutting...they want to celebrate their success together...they also discuss their scenes together...they help each other perform to perfection in every single scene....He likes how she is natural in her scenes and she likes how he is method actor...they are happy and crazy whenever they are around each other...they spend most of their time together...Mohsin's parents love Shivangi like their daughter....Shivangi's parents love Mohsin like their son...Shivi wears two rings gifted by Mohsin and his parents (don't know how true the theory is)....according to an insider...they are already engaged (again don't know how true it is)....but they are each others shadow and light...best friends...love birds...they complement each other so well...their happiness around each other is contagious...the way they portray their scenes as Kaira...it seem real most of the times...because somehow Shivin/Kiara's emotions are real...or relatable...also Mohsin admitted dating Shivangi in 2017...they were together that time...they are together even now...their gestures and happiness reflects that...they are still very much together....I personally want to see firecrackers together...for lifetime... They remind me of Hiten-Gauri mostly...but their chemistry is even better....also they motivate each other personally and professionally...

Edited by CaptiveFreedom - 4 years ago
Fireiswithinus thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Which performances? Which nose touches? OMG I need deets like asap. 

There was a grand celebration of 3000 episodes. Shivin danced twice one on romantic and other a little modern  type....and they danced with rajan sir on stage . And after that they celebrated by dancing in a group. Just type #kaira and you will see all these on the Instagram. 

CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Henriette

when vedika did the whole drama of calling the wedding off because kartik isnt ready for it and kartik saying he will try and that nonsense... vedika needed to ask him to prove himself before she tied the knot and was ready to jump into bed with him, especially after seeing his break down in that naira room... she should have asked him to first try moving on, getting to know her better then get married to her... 

but instead she just believed him because i guess her fear of being alone or because she was afraid if she kept insisting no to the wedding then kartik would actually back out and she wouldnt be able to marry him again... i feel she is manipulative in a way because she knew that moment was her only chance she would ever get to marry kartik because in the past n number of years she lived with them that was the closest she has ever been able to have kartik... if she did more drama of being a good human to not force kartik she would lose her only chance...

waiting for her to see the goenkas true colors... and isnt she a little bit uncomfortable knowing what actually caused kaira's separation... like she knows kartik claimed to love naira but even then questioned her on her faithfulness... you would think being a woman she would have a little bit of sympathy for naira on being questioned like that... or even be disgusted with kartik for ever asking that question... 

Exactly Vedika didn't want to lose the only chance she had...nobody have the same image of the man who questioned his wife's character....Kartik's question is treated too casually by all...as if he wasn't at fault in asking that question...as if...a single slap or confrontation by Naira would have lessened the impact of that question...In recent IV Pankhuri said...she was told by the writers about the character Vedika, she's supposed to be very mature, understanding, very aware & rational...whereas Vedika in comparison has been delusional, immature, two faced and least rational character...which mature woman would not confront her husband on seeing him with his supposed ex-wife instead of taking sly digs at his supposed ex-wife?....who would show herself understanding Naira's pain infront of family and than go around taunting her when nobody is around...which rational person even after knowing the past, present and future of her relationship with the person who was forced to marry her and shows zero interest in her even after marriage..would not like to end the namesake relationship?....if maturity is behaving meekly infront of family and than slyly infront of real wife...than she is very mature...if being rational is...having no self respect, integrity and brain than she is very rational....she want Goenkas and Singhanias to keep treating her like a devi...Kartik may not even look at her once or have conversation with her even once even if Naira goes away...but Naira should go away...Kartik can live lifeless without Naira...but atleast she would have privilege to be called Goenkas DIL...she will be Kartik Goenkas namesake wife...If Vedika loved Kartik even 1% or was even 1% mature and understanding she would have confronted him and than after confrontation would freed him from namesake marriage the day she saw him going behind his supposed ex-wife...or the day she saw his complete happy family in each other's embrace...she is merely thinking about her weak heart that can't stay without people who would praise, appreciate and love her a lot more than she deserves and will never ever be tough on her...wish she gets to see real Goenkas...she can't even tolerate half of the hatred of KD tolerated by Naira...but demanded Kartik's half love...

Henriette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CaptiveFreedom

Exactly Vedika didn't want to lose the only chance she had...nobody have the same image of the man who questioned his wife's character....Kartik's question is treated too casually by all...as if he wasn't at fault in asking that question...as if...a single slap or confrontation by Naira would have lessened the impact of that question...In recent IV Pankhuri said...she was told by the writers about the character Vedika, she's supposed to be very mature, understanding, very aware & rational...whereas Vedika in comparison has been delusional, immature, two faced and least rational character...which mature woman would not confront her husband on seeing him with his supposed ex-wife instead of taking sly digs at his supposed ex-wife?....who would show herself understanding Naira's pain infront of family and than go around taunting her when nobody is around...which rational person even after knowing the past, present and future of her relationship with the person who was forced to marry her and shows zero interest in her even after marriage..would not like to end the namesake relationship?....if maturity is behaving meekly infront of family and than slyly infront of real wife...than she is very mature...if being rational is...having no self respect, integrity and brain than she is very rational....she want Goenkas and Singhanias to keep treating her like a devi...Kartik may not even look at her once or have conversation with her even once even if Naira goes away...but Naira should go away...Kartik can live lifeless without Naira...but atleast she would have privilege to be called Goenkas DIL...she will be Kartik Goenkas namesake wife...If Vedika loved Kartik even 1% or was even 1% mature and understanding she would have confronted him and than after confrontation would freed him from namesake marriage the day she saw him going behind his supposed ex-wife...or the day she saw his complete happy family in each other's embrace...she is merely thinking about her weak heart that can't stay without people who would praise, appreciate and love her a lot more than she deserves and will never ever be tough on her...wish she gets to see real Goenkas...she can't even tolerate half of the hatred of KD tolerated by Naira...but demanded Kartik's half love...

yeah i dont get why they think kartik questioning naira like that never had an influence on the stupid decision naira did end up making... emphasis on the stupid part because i am in no way saying naira did right by running... rather have had her stay back and fight the accusation (which would have made for an interesting storyline, but clearly separating the supposed inseparable couple is the way to go *eyeroll*) but it makes sense somewhat to because i mean she clearly had little choice going by everyone's reactions and actions at this point, who are more worried about what she did and not what really caused/forced her too.. i feel like even naira knew at that point she really has no where to go because no one really stands up for her... 

and like you said a single slap or confrontation would never have helped naira in any sense... would she ever be able to forget and move past that question? i dont think so... but obviously this is a show so they will show her eventually moving past it and forgiving him... but one can forgive never forget... it all started with that question and kartiks insecurities... he needed to talk to naira right from the start before he let it all eat him up inside and it came out as such a horrendous question... when kartik keeps saying you could have slapped me blah blah blah im just like buddy that wasnt going to help the situation either..

as for vedika it was a now or never moment for her at that point... she knew if she kept insisting not to get married then kartik will give in and back out of the marriage especially after she saw his meltdown in that naira room... so she made herself look understanding in front of all and got what she wanted as well in the end... I find her very manipulative... and i find her to be a snake... especially with the whole teej thing... she falls on the sofa with a thud because she is guilty for taking nairas rights in front of the family to gain their sympathy and support that shes in the right and its only her right to “fast” for kartik and what not... but then the next second she goes and gloats in front of naira that its her teej... if she was as mature as they say she is then she would have just done what she needed to or what was her "right" to and not gloat about it... and like buddy kartik didnt even care you fell ill.. he was still sitting and pondering whether naira was fasting for him or not and not even the slightest bit worried that his supposed "wife" just fainted from fasting... had that been naira kartik wouldnt have left her side... i mean he ran behind her while everyone was dancing...   

and completely agree vedika wouldnt be able to handle any of kdadis taunts the way naira has... remember when kartik was celebrating nairas bday and vedika thought getting the murti will make kartik feel happy or something (or whatever she was planning on doing at that point), kartik slightly told her to mind her own business, and the next thing you know vedika left that house... couldnt even handle that so no way in hell will she ever be able to handle any of the goenkas true faces..

im surprised she expects naira to make a decision regarding the relationship status for this weird triangle they are in... this needs to come from kartik because naira has been pretty clear that shes only there for kairav and not kartik.. its about time kartik takes a stand for what he actually wants in life for once...

no offence to the actress playing vedika but i find her just as delusional as vedika... i remember last year when the actor playing swarna was also justifying her character as "maa ka dard" but it never looked like that... same thing here... vedika is not mature at all.. mature adults have a proper conversation right away with their supposed spouse... okay yes kartik was going through emotional turmoil with kairav being sick and all, but now she has had plenty of time to confront him about where she stands in his life or for that matter if at all she even has a place in his life...

but honestly at this point i just want to see a strong naira leave the house and to stand up for herself... like she went on about staying away for her self respect so like where is all that gone now... i want her to shut all of them up and i want someone in her life just a guy best friend to make kartik boil in anger... still hoping lisa has a brother who is nairas bff lol