Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

๐Ÿคฃ Ha ha. I always think, I am such a panauti. I keep saying this to my friends that the moment I get attached to a show, it goes down the drain. Ab itne sare panauti mil jayenge hum sab.. toh kiyaaa hoga. smiley36

LOL high-five then to permanent panauti status....waise I don't think this show is down the drain just yet....but yes, I do see some balls being dropped.....it's been ages since I had high expectations from the writing of a show so perhaps the little disappointments are pinching somewhat. 

AreYaar thumbnail

Yesterday during water issue, Mini said, Why there is fear when Mini is here. 

She is so hung up on swooping in at the end and being the hero. She is going to have some serious crisis when the wedding is done. Kise rescue karegi? 

Yeah she's deffo going to feel a sense of loss over not needing to constantly rescue her Babes. 

But then again, abhi bhi Babes usi ghar mein hai....abhi bhi tantrums toh throw karegi hi, royegi, "hai Mini" bhi karegi.....lol so I'm sure Mini ko projects milte rahenge๐Ÿ˜†......unless Babita has overnight achieved Zen mode.....then Mini might feel off-balance ki koi kaam nahin karne ko ๐Ÿ˜†

She will need rescuing herself.....but she will not allow that easily as we saw in the depression track also. 

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL high-five then to permanent panauti status....waise I don't think this show is down the drain just yet....but yes, I do see some balls being dropped.....it's been ages since I had high expectations from the writing of a show so perhaps the little disappointments are pinching somewhat. 

It's surely better than the rest. I also think that since we watch show in continuity, it helps. We have bank of epis. We can watch a track buliding up, issues cropping up and then the solution in 3-4 episodes. Whereas when you watch it one by one epi, that continuity is lost and the anticipation for what happens next, expectation is very high. Like for Job track, if I had to watch that in regular day to day epi, I would have felt, it dragged a bit. Also, all the Ashok & Khatri scenes were a bit of a drag too. But I also understand that they need to use side characters & some dragging will be there coz main characters can't keep shooting all day everyday.

I do feel there's a bit of a shift but over all I am still hopeful that upcoming episodes, they will wind it up properly. Conclusion will be proper PB style. 

NimbuMirchi thumbnail

Yeah she's deffo going to feel a sense of loss over not needing to constantly rescue her Babes. 

But then again, abhi bhi Babes usi ghar mein hai....abhi bhi tantrums toh throw karegi hi, royegi, "hai Mini" bhi karegi.....lol so I'm sure Mini ko projects milte rahenge๐Ÿ˜†......unless Babita has overnight achieved Zen mode.....then Mini might feel off-balance ki koi kaam nahin karne ko ๐Ÿ˜†

She will need rescuing herself.....but she will not allow that easily as we saw in the depression track also. 

Par Babes can't go to her for little things that happens between her & HS. And, HS is also there to rescue Babes. 

If Babes rooth jayegi, HS can see. Not like Mini ko jake batana padega ki.. babes rooth gai hai.. aap kuch karo. Ab toh shadi ho gai toh she can't even say ki aap dono romance karo. Chhat chadke kahi nahi jana. Babes & HS can romance ghar pe hi. smiley36 And it would be hell awkward if she tells them to romance. There's a huge difference in Before and after Wedding romance. 

Earlier Mini was their communicator. Veer Balika, thari mummy se bol de. Mini, keh de apne Hanuman uncle ko. Now they are like.. ji sun rahe ho. Ji boliye. To ab toh communicator wali job bhi gai uski. 

Babes ka catering business set hai. Unless there's issue there, toh fir Mini the super-girl ki jarurat pad jaye. Lekin opportunities toh kam hi dikh rahi hai on that front.

AreYaar thumbnail

It's surely better than the rest. I also think that since we watch show in continuity, it helps. We have bank of epis. We can watch a track buliding up, issues cropping up and then the solution in 3-4 episodes. Whereas when you watch it one by one epi, that continuity is lost and the anticipation for what happens next, expectation is very high. Like for Job track, if I had to watch that in regular day to day epi, I would have felt, it dragged a bit. Also, all the Ashok & Khatri scenes were a bit of a drag too. But I also understand that they need to use side characters & some dragging will be there coz main characters can't keep shooting all day everyday.

I do feel there's a bit of a shift but over all I am still hopeful that upcoming episodes, they will wind it up properly. Conclusion will be proper PB style. 

LOL really? I LOVED the job track....I was so thrilled to see them exploring it properly by showing her working through the challenges and yeh nahin ki ek job lagi and sab instantly fix ho gaya.....so no, for me, it wasn't that I watched in continuity toh achha lagaa.....for me, that was interesting to watch for Babita's journey in trying to push herself towards new challenges. 

Yeh shaadi has gone the other route.....Babita had never done a job before, but she has done shaadi before.....so they should have handled it better in terms of what that brings.....but she's pretty chill about shaadi since some days now.....bechara HS hi nervous hua padaa hai๐Ÿ˜†

But yeah, one thing is different....I used to instantly forward all Khatri and party scenes in my binge-watch....so dimaag ka faluda nahin hota tha.....I need to start doing thing that in real time also.....ek toh waise hi us level ke meaningful convos nahin mil rahe b/w HMB and upar se Khatri crap....not a recipe for success IMO. 

AreYaar thumbnail

Par Babes can't go to her for little things that happens between her & HS. And, HS is also there to rescue Babes. 

If Babes rooth jayegi, HS can see. Not like Mini ko jake batana padega ki.. babes rooth gai hai.. aap kuch karo. Ab toh shadi ho gai toh she can't even say ki aap dono romance karo. Chhat chadke kahi nahi jana. Babes & HS can romance ghar pe hi. smiley36 And it would be hell awkward if she tells them to romance. There's a huge difference in Before and after Wedding romance. 

Earlier Mini was their communicator. Veer Balika, thari mummy se bol de. Mini, keh de apne Hanuman uncle ko. Now they are like.. ji sun rahe ho. Ji boliye. To ab toh communicator wali job bhi gai uski. 

Babes ka catering business set hai. Unless there's issue there, toh fir Mini the super-girl ki jarurat pad jaye. Lekin opportunities toh kam hi dikh rahi hai on that front.

Really? But if all upcoming issues will be Mini related only, toh Babes akele rooth ke thodi na baithegi? She will be in panic mode placating Mini and offering to break off the shaadi everyday, no? ๐Ÿ˜†

I don't see how Babes will only turn to HS for manaaoing now.....even in the Jaago, they never showed him directly consoling her.....whole jhund of ladies had her surrounded and she only relaxed when Mini showed up. 

They don't seem set up to communicate directly even now.....and Babita seems likely to use Mini as a crutch for communicating even now. 

NimbuMirchi thumbnail

LOL really? I LOVED the job track....I was so thrilled to see them exploring it properly by showing her working through the challenges and yeh nahin ki ek job lagi and sab instantly fix ho gaya.....so no, for me, it wasn't that I watched in continuity toh achha lagaa.....for me, that was interesting to watch for Babita's journey in trying to push herself towards new challenges. 

Yeh shaadi has gone the other route.....Babita had never done a job before, but she has done shaadi before.....so they should have handled it better in terms of what that brings.....but she's pretty chill about shaadi since some days now.....bechara HS hi nervous hua padaa hai๐Ÿ˜†

But yeah, one thing is different....I used to instantly forward all Khatri and party scenes in my binge-watch....so dimaag ka faluda nahin hota tha.....I need to start doing thing that in real time also.....ek toh waise hi us level ke meaningful convos nahin mil rahe b/w HMB and upar se Khatri crap....not a recipe for success IMO. 

I liked Job track. I liked the scenes but not the logic behind them. Liked Babes struggle though. 

@bold -- That's what I am trying to say. Binge watching has benefits. In day to day epi, if we fast-forward Khatri, Khuranas (I hated lovely scenes. She was horrible to Babita & Meeta.), there's hardly much left in the episode. So it feels like something's a miss. Binge-watching mein you move on to next. 

NimbuMirchi thumbnail

Really? But if all upcoming issues will be Mini related only, toh Babes akele rooth ke thodi na baithegi? She will be in panic mode placating Mini and offering to break off the shaadi everyday, no? ๐Ÿ˜†

I don't see how Babes will only turn to HS for manaaoing now.....even in the Jaago, they never showed him directly consoling her.....whole jhund of ladies had her surrounded and she only relaxed when Mini showed up. 

They don't seem set up to communicate directly even now.....and Babita seems likely to use Mini as a crutch for communicating even now. 

Mini related issues mein, Mini to rescue nahi kar sakti na? 

I see that Babes & HS have started communicating directly for lot of things. Mini will notice the change too. But let's see how it pans out. 

AreYaar thumbnail

Mini related issues mein, Mini to rescue nahi kar sakti na? 

I see that Babes & HS have started communicating directly for lot of things. Mini will notice the change too. But let's see how it pans out. 

@bold: Such as? 

If you're counting the tea scene from yesterday and her giving him the full rent, I don't really think that counts towards the level of direct communication needed.  Babita especially comes across as detached, even as HS is trying to feel his way through where they stand right now. 

Waise bhi these moments feel few and fleeting....most of the epis go in naach gaana, Khatri stuff or the Mini issue.....like I said a few pages back, HS-Babes ka communication development hasn't happened in balance with developing the Mini issue on the side.....not to me atleast. 

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Such as? 

If you're counting the tea scene from yesterday and her giving him the full rent, I don't really think that counts towards the level of direct communication needed.  Babita especially comes across as detached, even as HS is trying to feel his way through where they stand right now. 

Waise bhi these moments feel few and fleeting....most of the epis go in naach gaana, Khatri stuff or the Mini issue.....like I said a few pages back, HS-Babes ka communication development hasn't happened in balance with developing the Mini issue on the side.....not to me atleast.

I think I get what you're saying.

I feel like a lot of the attention has been devoted to Minnie. I get that she's important to both of them and she'll always be first, but that doesn't mean they neglect the relationship they're about to enter. They have to pay attention to that too and they need to spend time with another to do that. Shaadi Hanita ki hori hai but dekha jaye toh sab se zyaada footage toh Minnie ko diya gaya hai.