Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

@bold: Such as? 

If you're counting the tea scene from yesterday and her giving him the full rent, I don't really think that counts towards the level of direct communication needed.  Babita especially comes across as detached, even as HS is trying to feel his way through where they stand right now. 

Waise bhi these moments feel few and fleeting....most of the epis go in naach gaana, Khatri stuff or the Mini issue.....like I said a few pages back, HS-Babes ka communication development hasn't happened in balance with developing the Mini issue on the side.....not to me atleast. 

Not the tea scene but I just feel they will not need Mini to communicate. They will find a way. Yesterday was just a hint. Also new promo focuses on Mini. HS is thinking about her. Babes is thinking about her. And Mini herself is thinking about her place. 

So I have a feeling, HS & Babes will be fine. 

abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

I think I get what you're saying.

I feel like a lot of the attention has been devoted to Minnie. I get that she's important to both of them and she'll always be first, but that doesn't mean they neglect the relationship they're about to enter. They have to pay attention to that too and they need to spend time with another to do that. Shaadi Hanita ki hori hai but dekha jaye toh sab se zyaada footage toh Minnie ko diya gaya hai.

That's where CVS doing wrong making Minnie rescue in every problem and NO HANITHA meaningful scenes neither with other character especially in marriage track make it boring and repetitive..

After kammoo venom I expected HANITHA together or even separately discuss heart to heart with Minnie, but nothing happened atleast NB Minnie or even dadaji-Minnie scene instead they gave Pani siyaapa which is not at all required..

Edited by abhi786 - 4 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

I think I get what you're saying.

I feel like a lot of the attention has been devoted to Minnie. I get that she's important to both of them and she'll always be first, but that doesn't mean they neglect the relationship they're about to enter. They have to pay attention to that too and they need to spend time with another to do that. Shaadi Hanita ki hori hai but dekha jaye toh sab se zyaada footage toh Minnie ko diya gaya hai.

I feel wary of saying this because I don't want it to be translated into considered as "overfocus on Mini"....I actually think it's not that Mini has been focused too much on....she's just being her usual happy child self....none of the scenes she got were meant to be scenes that HB should have been talking in....she had her own seperate vibe going with both of them.....I don't feel that her scenes are being shown at the cost of HB scenes....she lights up the show for me. 

But yes, at the same time, what has been disappointing is lack of reflection from Babita about entering this relationship....especially ever since the rasams began....she had so much to say about mehendi, lehenga etc....but no thoughts on HS's role in her life changing....I thought the writers would eventually address why she's only focusing on material things but they never did....

There is no point to entering into marriage as an afterthought....which is how Babita treats it many times in many of the scenes....even HS atleast got a few moments of reflecting on their changing equation....but Babita is mostly passive on the topic. .....ofcourse Mini is and should remain a priority but at the same time, a marriage means another partnership.....and partnership needs communication, connection development. 

I thought the writers were putting it off until after the shaadi....but seeing how "normalized" Babita has gotten in the last few epis before the shaadi, I'm thinking I shouldn't expect much on that front now. 

Edited by AreYaar - 4 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Not the tea scene but I just feel they will not need Mini to communicate. They will find a way. Yesterday was just a hint. Also new promo focuses on Mini. HS is thinking about her. Babes is thinking about her. And Mini herself is thinking about her place. 

So I have a feeling, HS & Babes will be fine. 

LOL they stopped needing Mini to communicate a while back I thought....mujhe toh nahin laga that's a new development....they stopped talking through her a while back.....woh phone call about the Poonam issue also they talked directly na. 

But my point is not about them talking THROUGH Mini....I'm talking about actual one on one convos....those need more depth.

If they will already be fine so easily, toh phir development ka kya point? LOL I thought there were still issues to work through for them....yeh toh overnight fine ho gaye😕

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Awesome analysis of the episode by you, Anu! 🤗

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I feel wary of saying this because I don't want it to be translated into considered as "overfocus on Mini"....I actually think it's not that Mini has been focused too much on....she's just being her usual happy child self....none of the scenes she got were meant to be scenes that HB should have been talking in....she had her own seperate vibe going with both of them.....I don't feel that her scenes are being shown at the cost of HB scenes....she lights up the show for me. 

But yes, at the same time, what has been disappointing is lack of reflection from Babita about entering this relationship....especially ever since the rasams began....she had so much to say about mehendi, lehenga etc....but no thoughts on HS's role in her life changing....I thought the writers would eventually address why she's only focusing on material things but they never did....

There is no point to entering into marriage as an afterthought....which is how Babita treats it many times in many of the scenes....even HS atleast got a few moments of reflecting on their changing equation....but Babita is mostly passive on the topic. .....ofcourse Mini is and should remain a priority but at the same time, a marriage means another partnership.....and partnership needs communication, connection development. 

I thought the writers were putting it off until after the shaadi....but seeing how "normalized" Babita has gotten in the last few epis before the shaadi, I'm thinking I shouldn't expect much on that front now. 

I think this is deliberate because they want us to show what Babita thinks or doesn't think marriage means.

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

I think this is deliberate because they want us to show what Babita thinks or doesn't think marriage means.

Interesting. And suppose we are shown what Babita thinks marriage means post this wedding, how will that be balanced alongside Mini’s issues which seem critical right now 🤷‍♀️? 

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Interesting. And suppose we are shown what Babita thinks marriage means post this wedding, how will that be balanced alongside Mini’s issues which seem critical right now 🤷‍♀️? 

Well there has been talk here and elsewhere about Babita being self-centered. How will she balance being a newlywed with being a mother? 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

Well there has been talk here and elsewhere about Babita being self-centered. How will she balance being a newlywed with being a mother? 

I don’t consider her self centered....but if that’s the general perception about her here then yeah I guess this storyline makes sense 🤷‍♀️