Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DesiiiiGirllll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Rohit finally repents and understands! Good going! Will wait for the next one ❤️

wasuthecrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: girl94

Part 3

...Rohit calling

She was about to pick up the call. But then decided against it. 

She looked at the orange jacket in her hand. And starts talking to it as if Rohit could listen through it.

Ab yaad aa rha hai ise ki Sonakshi naam ki bhi ek insan hai iski life me. Zarur hamare natak ka end karna hoga ise isliye plan discuss karne k lie phone kar rha hai. Par ab to Raima wapas aagyi hai, isse acha kya reason hai. Family bhi samajh hi jaegi ki Raima in to Sona out.

Tears roll down her eyes.

I didn't do anything  bad to deserve all of this in my life. M not gonna care anymore

Blabbering all of this she slid the phone in her bag after changing the mode to silent.

She was about to hug the jacket but then threw it away in frustration for lack of better options to vent it all out. 

She went out to the car where Shankar was waiting for her as she had an outdoor today. 

Sona : chalo Shankar

Malabar Hills

Ro : Ye Sonakshi phone kyu nai utha rhi.. sube se call kar rha hoon. waise maine to usse itne din tak ignore kardia to naraz to hogi hi wo.

...Par roz baat karna zaruri to nai haina.. Fake gf hai real thodi.

(His thoughts were having a debate of their own)

...To theek hai main bhi baat karne ko itna pareshan kyu hou. Jab free hogi to call karlegi. 

...Par agar nai kia toh. 

(He could not understand why was he this restless to talk to her once, he could not understand if she was just his habit or something more)

...yar ye usse roz baat karne ki adat hogyi hai aur kuch nai. kyunki aur koi dost nai haina mere, toh isilye. Pyar to mera Raima hi hai. Haina.

(He knew he needed to figure this out and who better to help him with that other than Sonakshi)

Rohit : Ravi gadi nikaalo. Sonakshi ma'am k set pe jana hai

On set 

Spot : Sir, madam to aaj outdoor shoot pe gyi hain. Thodi der me aajaengi, aap chahe to unke room me wait karle ya thodi der baad ajaen

Rohit was not going anywhere without getting answers so he headed to wait in her room.

He opened the door and stepped in only to be stepping on some clothes. Sonakshi ka kamra itna messy. kaise. He bent down to pick it up and saw that it was his jacket. Realization hit him hard. It wasn't Sonakshi's mess. It was his. The one he created in her life. She wasn't upset or angry she was hurt. 

Maine usse khudse itta door kardia ki wo mujhe kuch keh bhi nai pai.. mera gussa ispe nikaal rhi thi. How could I do that. How!

Main soch rha tha ki ek ladki mere lie itta kaise kar sakti hai.. par isme maine ye realize nai kia ki maine uske sath kya kya kia hai! 

His knees gave way and he fell in her chair ,his head in his hands. 

Just then a spot came in to inform him that Sonakshi will get late in coming back

He picked up the paper pen kept on the table and started writing

Hi Sonkashi

Tumse milne tumhare set par aya tha. Par ab nai janta tumhe face karne ki himmat hai ya nai mujhme. To bas ye letter likh k ja rha hoon.

Hamesha tumhe Thankyou kaha hai. Shayad jab sorry ki zarurat thi tab bhi bas thankyou hi kaha hai. To aaj wo sare sorrys kehta hoon jo bohot pehle keh dene chahiye the.

I really wanna apologize Sonakshi. Not just for running away after Raima without thinking about you ,but for all the times I've hurt you unknowingly and getting away with it every time without apologizing or realizing it. you always forgave me even when i was the dorkiest of dorks. When I accused you of pooji's incident. and manhandled you. you should have slapped me but what you did was forgive me and help me. When I didn't listen to you when you came home to explain things to me. How i taunted you for not being smart enough. When I made fun of your profession. For making you go through so much by asking you to do gf bf drama. 

How will i ever be able to rise up to your level.

But today m not gonna give any justifications and explanation for my actions.. I only want to say m very sorry. I promise to improve myself and be more understanding and I promise to try n handle things better when it comes to my past. 

Sonakshi you mean a lot to me and I don't ever wanna loose you.

Please call me if you read this and if you have it in your heart to forgive me this one last time 

He kept it on the table and left..

to be continued...

*It was supposed to be a one or max two shots thing but when I start writing, it just keeps going on and on. I'll try and end it in the next part. Thankyou

Precap : 

Radio in the car:

Mera Tumhara Kya Rishta Hai

Kuch Bhi Nahi

Agar Kabhi Tum Guzarta Dekho

Kya Tum Mujhe Bulaogi

Shayad Nahi

Agar Jo Phir Hum Kabhi Na Mile To

Kya Tum Yaad Aao Gi, Nahi

Kyun K Tum Meri Koi Nahi

Main Janta Hoon Magar

Ho Jab Meri Koi Nahi

Kyun Lagti Ho Mujh Ko Parai Nahi

Ho Ho Ho Ho

"Agar Raima k sath jo hai wo pyar hai to jo Sonakshi k sath hai wo kya hai"

My favourite part was the letter. Rohit sippy in the serial should make a proper apology for all what he does to her.

Please keep writing. Loved it.

You are fab. Always know that.🤗

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome update 

Love it

Cont soon

sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

if only this happens in serial

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Amazing chapter! 

I loved it! ❤💯

Pri94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wasuthecrazy

My favourite part was the letter. Rohit sippy in the serial should make a proper apology for all what he does to her.

Please keep writing. Loved it.

You are fab. Always know that.🤗

yeah it was bothering me that he just hasn't apologized to her ever. 

Thnku ❤️

Pri94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: plmzaq

Awesome update 

Love it

Cont soon

Thnku. Will update soon

Pri94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sosweetsumi

if only this happens in serial

This is my way to try n make up for everything we want to see in the show but don't get to :)

Pri94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TunesOfHeart

Amazing chapter! 

I loved it! ❤💯

Thank you ❤️

Pri94 thumbnail

Part 4- Finale

Hey Fam

Kya haal chaal aapke?

*I was watching 'Socha na tha' for the 100th time right before penning this down. So this one could or could not be heavily inspired by some scenes in it. Please bear with me. Thankyou

He got back to his car.

Ro : Chalo Ravi, ghar lelo

He felt lighter after writing that letter and was hoping of getting a call from her. 

Radio :

Mera tumhara kya rishta hai

Kuch bhi nai

Kyun K Tum Meri Koi Nahi

Main Janta Hoon Magar

Ho Jab Meri Koi Nahi

Kyun Lagti Ho Mujh Ko Parai Nahi

Ho Ho Ho Ho

(He felt this song was his story. Was she really just a friend for him, just a lovely female he hangs out with, just an agony aunt, just someone he likes to have around.

Kyunki pyar to Raima hai. Jeewan sathi to Raima hai, pehle pyar wo thi to akhri bhi wahi honi chahiye

If Raima is my everything then where does Sonakshi fit in. If the feeling I have for Raima is love then what is this that I feel for Sona Sonakshi )

Rohit was sitting in his room trying to clear out his head

Veena enters

Veena: Kya hua beta aaj hospital nai gya

Rohit :Khud patient wali feeling aa rhi hai. doosro ka ilaaj kya karu

Veena : huh? Kya bol rha hai. Acha wo kaisi hai, aaj milne nai gya?

Rohit : Gya tha Ma. Par wo thi nai. Shoot par gyi hui thi

Veena : Shoot? Kaunsi shoot. Main Raima ki baat kar rhi hoon tu kya bol rha hai.

Rohit : oh Raima. Haan bas jaunga thodi der me milne. kisi k call ka wait kar rha hoon

Veena : Tu Raima k sath hone ki bajae ghar baithke kiske call ka wait kar rha hai. koi Important case hai kya

Rohit : Haan ma.. bohot important sabse important. main letter likhke aagya hoon. sab boldia hai maine usme. Ab bas umeed karta hoon wo mujhr maaf karde aur mujhse baat karle

Veena : Tu Sonakshi ki baat kar rha haina. Tu itti bechaini se usi k phone ka wait kar rha haina.. Beta ek baat puchu. Tu aaj bhi Raima se pyar karta haina. 

Rohit : Haan Ma , Usse main itte salo se pyar karta aya hoon to aaj bhi karta hounga na.

Veena : Rohit puch rha hai ya bata rha hai

Rohit : Kuch samajh nai aa rha ma. Bohot confused hoon. Jo chahta tha hamesha se wohi ho rha hai aaj par fir bhi adhura sa lag rha hai. Khushi hi nai mehsus ho rhi

Veena : To tujhe kis cheez se khushi mehsus hogi.

Rohit : Pata nai ma. 

Veena : To pata kar. Teen Zindagiyan judi hai isse. Pata kar beta

Rohit : (Gets up and hugs her) haan ma. sahi keh rhe ho aap. pata to karna hi hoga

In the car

Rohit : Rav, Chalo

Ravi : Kaha sir

Rohit : Ek min ( he calls Pulkit to find out where Sonakshi is)-Didi to set se ghar aagyi hain. Aap landline pe phone karlijiye. Ghar pe abhi aur koi hoga nai to didi hi uthaengi-

Rohit : Sonakshi k ghar lelo Ravi ( He couldn't do it on phone, had to meet her to sort this out)

Ting Tong

Sonakshi : Thodi der akele rehna chahti thi par lagta hai sab wapas aagye hain. (Wiping away her eyes. Hiding the letter, she had in her hand, behind her, opens the door) Rohit! Tum. Tum yaha kyu aae ho. Jao yaha se please

He doesn't say anything, just keeps walking towards her , she keeps taking steps backwards

Rohit : Main kuch pata karne aya hoon.

Sonakshi : kya pata karne aae ho ki ma ne mujhe tumhare sath dekh lia to wo mujhe kya kahengi ya kya sunaengi.

Rohit : Gussa ho mujhse? 

Sonakshi : Bohot. 

Rohit : (trying to grab her hands) Sonakshi ye kya hai mere tumhare beech.Maine aisa pehle kabhi feel nai kia. Mujhe laga tha jo Raima k sath hai wo pyar hai. Agar wo pyar hai to ye kya hai Sonakshi.

She keeps moving back  Rohit please tum jao yaha se. He steps forward to come close to her. He bends close to her face and pecks her lips lightly. He steps back to see her reaction. Her eyes are closed ,chest heaving, slight smile on her face.

She opens her eyes to see him.

She stares at him with love before throwing herself in his arms. He hugs her tight lifting her feet off the ground.

They just couldn't let go. They'd never felt this much at peace before. Days of agony melting away.

Finally they let go off each other. He looks at her.. She's looking down. He lifts her chin up. Kisses her on her cheek. 

Rohit : (Whispers in her ear) Main jo pata karne aya tha maine karlia. Ab chalta hoon.

She hugs him again

Main wapas aunga Sona. Par is baar meri sari mess sort karne k baad.. Sirf tumhara Rohit banke.

Saying that he left. But this time to come back and be hers forever...

The End

*It was so much fun writing this TS. I hope you all had a good time reading it. Thankyou for all the love. See you'll around*

Edited by girl94 - 4 years ago