Originally posted by: plmzaq

Nice start

Cont soon

Thnx. I will 😊

Pri94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: KhayalonKiMalik

Amazing!!! I really wish to see what happens at the end of these 15 dayssss!!! Waiting for more!

M so glad :D

Pri94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: wasuthecrazy

Please continueeeeeee, its so gooddd🤗😳

Thnku. Coming up with an update soon 😊

Shree06 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

OMG , it's beautiful 

Do update soon waiting.......... 

Pri94 thumbnail

Thank you for the amazing response. Here goes part 2

Part 2

...Kyu Rohit? Kyu milna chahte ho tum mujhse apni family se jhoot bolkar?

Ro : Kyunki. Kyunki bhale hi ye bf gf wala natak ho par friends toh ham sachme haina(He said while undoing her necklace)

Sonakshi couldn't believe him. She knew she had felt something more than just friendship between them ( You don't feel your knees go weak when your just-friend comes this close to you. You don't find silly reasons to just get a glance at your just-friend. Hell you don't almost kiss your just-friend ) what they had was definitely more than friendship

But she was not the typical Hindi movie heroin who'd wait for the guy to confess first. She was strong enough to take the first step

Sona : Mujhe convince kar rhe ho ya khudko. Rohit look main nai kehsakti ki tumhare mann me kya hai par jo mere mann me hai wo main tumhe bata dena chahti hoon. Main nai janti ki tum ye kabhi samjhoge ya nai. Kya pata tumhare mann me kya hai par main...

Ro : Raima (Rohit whispered)

Sona (looked at him with hurt eyes, only to see him looking at his phone that displayed an incoming call.. it didn't take long for her to realize that it was Raima's number. probably the number that had dragged him all the way to Pune)

Rohit answered the call with shivering hand and quivering lips : Raima

Hello Rohit. Main Raima ki ma bol rhi hoon. Use tumhari zarurat hai Rohit. Hame tumhari zarurat hai (She said breaking down)

(The friend guy taking the phone from her) *I forgot his name. Do mention in the comments if anyone remembers

That guy : Raima ne ankhe kholi hai Rohit . aaj itte saalo k baad. aur sirf tumhare naam pe respond kar rhi hai. and then he goes on explaining the whole senario and asks him to come to the hospital

Rohit's joy knew no bounds. He didn't know what exactly was he feeling but he knew he has waited too long to feel this. Tears flowing down his eyes, his hands almost crushing Sonakshi's.

Ro : Sonakshi Raima! Raima yaha hai! wo mujhe... waha... wo call... 

Sona : Calm down Rohit

Ro : Please mujhe uske paas lejao Sonakshi. please

They drive to the hospital. Silence is the car. 

Rohit lost in Raima's thoughts, trying to figure out the perfect way to apologise to her. To finally get off years of burden from his shoulders.

Sonakshi didn't know if she was left with any ability to feel. But she sure felt a piercing in her heart. so she guessed she was left with some.

They reached the hospital. Rohit practically banged open the door and ran inside not even turning behind to look if Sonakshi followed him or not

Sonkashi didn't know if she should go inside or not. If she would be able to bear seeing them together. But she knew she had to be there for him in case something goes wrong. she silently followed him inside

Ro : yaha pe Raima naam ka patient kidhar admit hai. arey jaldi bataiye na

That guy : Rohit idhar hai wo

He continued his marathon towards the ICU. Sonakshi sat on the bench in the lobby.

He went to check on Raima. He saw her lying still on the bed. He picked up her hand and held it with both his hands. He stared at her for a while and then finally uttered  : Tumhe itna shant itna chupchap kabhi dekha nai na maine.. To samajh nai aa rha kaise react karu. Par tumhari is halat ki wajah bhi to main hi hoon. Janta hoon naraz hogi tum mujhse. Hamesha sath rehne ka wada karke char saal tak tumhe akela chodh dia.. jab tumhe meri sabse zyada zarurat thi tab main kuch nai kar paya. par dekho main aaj desh ka best surgeon ban gya hoon. Is baar tumhe nai khone dunga main. (Tears streaming down his face, letting out all the pain he had held in for way too long)

M sorry Raima. I'm so sorry for what I did to you, rather what I couldn't do for you. 100% doctor kehte hain sab mujhe , par sirf ham dono jante hain ki ye sach nai hai  . meri life ki sabse important surgery me fail hogya main. par ab sab theek hojaega Raima. bas tum mujhe ek baar maaf kardo Raima.. main aur is dard k sath nai jee sakta.

A lone tear roled down Raima's eye. 

Rohit put his head on hers and promised her to not screw up this time. with that he ran out side to get her doctor. He ran towards the reception to get the doctor, running past Sonakshi who was waiting for him . 

Sona : Roh..

He didn't listen, rather he was oblivious to the surroundings and all he could think about was Raima

This was when she realized that now she has reduced to mere surroundings and nothing more. She got up to leave. She sat in her car, informed Ravi about Rohit's whereabouts and left. She drove aimlessly only to reach the place that had the most memories of the two. The place that gave her some calm. She sat under her fav tree and let silent tears roll down her eyes.

At the hospital Rohit updated the doctors about Raima's responses etc 

*I've no knowledge of the medical field so let's just skip to the part where Raima is recovering and will soon be alright

It has been three days since all of that happened. The three days that changed Sonakshi's life, Rohit's life and Ronakshi's.

Raima was out of coma now. Still on bed rest but fully awake. Rohit spent almost all of his time with her in the hospital. 

Sonakshi kept herself busy in shooting. But every now and then she couldn't stop herself from thinking about Rohit and then cursing herself for not being able to get him out of her head. 

The last time they saw each other or spoke with each other was before all this

She was sitting in her makeup room, lost in thoughts when her phone rang

Rohit, it read.

to be continued...

Edited by girl94 - 4 years ago
plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome update

Love it

Continue soon

blablabla_mo7 thumbnail

Nice one.. eagerly waiting what Rohit has to say. Update soon.

DesiiiiGirllll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

My god such a cliff hanger! Don’t do this. We are dying to know what happens next❤️😆 

Update soon

Shree06 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It was  magical, I can imagine each and every part of your writing, but I hope this shouldn't happen in episode.

No CVS Pls no, we don't want to see sonakshi in broken state all again. 

Pri94 thumbnail

:D

Edited by girl94 - 4 years ago