RoNakshi TS : If only I knew why (Complete)

Pri94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

First things first. How hilarious and adorable was their DDLJ scene!!!

'Par Jawani ka josh'      'Sona'

And ever since he tucked that hair strand behind her ear. uff can't stop watching that scene. And if I don't stop now I might need medical help :P

Sooo thought of penning down a TS after that scene

Hello I'm Priyanka, new to this forum, first ever TS. How are you'll?

Here goes nothing

Part 1- Below

Part 2- Page 3

Part 3- Page 4

Part 4- Page 6

Part 1

...kitni

...arey itni zyada tension hogyi thi ki kya batau tumhe. Meri pehle wali coma me chali gyi to mujhe char saal lag gye to get over that, doosri wali mar jati to 8 saal to maan k chalo na. Socho mere bechare ghar wale aur unka meri shadi k sapne ka kya hota. Heart attack hi aajata unko. Sippy hospital me sare Sippys hi bharti hote, so much financial loss you see. Sindhi hain bhai ham

Sonakshi looked at him dumb folded. Rohit was talking about the Raima incident so casually and saying that he is over it! Was this even real, she thought

...kahan kho gyi. But on a serious note Sonakshi. 

She looked at him with love and desire in her eyes

...please meri godi se uth jao. jitti halki tum khudko samajhti ho utti ho nai. also I got beaten up pretty badly by those goons yesterday, remember

...haww Rohit, she frowned while getting up

...Accha chalo ab let's look for a lift and get back to the city. Bappa ka visarjan hai aaj

They found a cab and made their way back to Goregaon and Malabar Hills resp. The ride was quiet as both of them were tired and kinda exhausted. 

Ganpati Bappa Moriya. Ganpati bappa ka visarjan ache se ho jata hai. They've come back up to her place. Rohan and pari have gone out for work. Suman and Nishi are downstairs solving their issues and Pulkit has gone to his friend's for visarjan. 

Sonakshi's room

Sona (taking off her earings that felt like dumbbells pulling down her lobes) : Bappa k chale jane k baad sab kuch kitna suna suna aur phika hojata haina

Ro: Fir to tum meri life ki Ganpati Bappa hui

Sona : Kuch bhi Rohit

Ro : Nai Sonakshi, seriously. Jab main tumse nai milta na to mujhe bhi phika phika lagta hai

Sonakshi Turned to look at him in awe. Is insan ko samajhna kitna mujhkil hai. Samajh hi nai ata kab serious hai kab sarcastic

Sona : To fir ab is phikepan ki aadat daal lo 

Ro : Matlab?? (gets up to provide his expertise in helping her take off her necklace)

Sona : Matlab ye ki 10 din baad to tumhe mere bina hi rehna haina. Hamara ye bf gf ka natak khatam hojaega

Ro : Natak khatam hojaega par iska ye matlab to nai haina ki ham dost bhi nai rahnge, milenge bhi nai, Japanese khana bhi nai khane jaenge

Sona : Tumhe pata haina breakup ka matlab kya hota hai. Tumhari family k samne hamare beech ladai ho chuki hogi. Uske baad ham nai mil sakte Rohit

Ro : To ham family ko bina batae chup chup k mil lenge na (He couldn't understand why the thought of not seeing sonakshi from now on was killing him. But all he knew was he couldn't let her go )

Sona (Rohit standing too close for her to think straight) : Kyu Rohit? Kyu milna chahte ho tum mujhse apni family se jhoot bolkar

Ro : ........

To Be Continued*

(if anyone wants me to*)

Suggestions welcomed

Edited by girl94 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

lovely start ... do continue soon ...

Shona1991 thumbnail

Hello girl...

Welcome to dear..it was so cute and ya even we want answers k why Rohit want to meet Sona after breakup??

Do continue soon dear....

dancedanceRR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Great start! Would love to read more!

DesiiiiGirllll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Amazing!!! I really wish to see what happens at the end of these 15 dayssss!!! Waiting for more!

wasuthecrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Please continueeeeeee, its so gooddd🤗😳

Pri94 thumbnail

Thnku. I surely will 😊

Edited by girl94 - 4 years ago
Pri94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shona1991

Hello girl...

Welcome to dear..it was so cute and ya even we want answers k why Rohit want to meet Sona after breakup??

Do continue soon dear....

Thankyou. I will update the next part soon 😊

Pri94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishti_forever

lovely start ... do continue soon ...

Thnku. I surely will 😊

Pri94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dancedanceRR